Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Empty Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs

Post by Gil Grissom Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:25 pm

"Hello gorgeous," Grissom murmured to the orange-kneed tarantula slowly walking from one of his hands to another. It was the start of the shift and having some time alone with his darling George was a nice way to start the shift.

That was until the phone rang. "Shhh, it's ok," the entomologist soothed the spider, seeing how the hairs all over his body stood up in fright. Casting a reproachful look at the impatient ringing implement, he picked it up. "Grissom. Uh huh. Ok, where? Uh huh... Ok, see you in fifteen."

He put the phone down and gave George a mournful look. "Sorry, old boy. Duty calls," he farewelled his pet, putting his back in his glass enclosure.

~

Fifteen minutes later, the night shift supervisor stepped out of his Tahoe, crime-scene kit in hand. "Jim, what've we got?" he greeted the detective, surveying the graveyard, where yellow crime-scene tape already sectioned off an area of land.

The detective shook his head, giving a wry laugh. "You're never going to believe this. Y'see the full moon? Brings out all the crazies. You've got a dead vampire and werewolf tonight."
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

https://welcome-to-sin-city.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Empty Re: Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 pm

At the same time, Patrick Sullivan arrived and walked over to were Gil and Jim were standing. He saw the dead bodies at the same time and walked over, hearing that it was a vampire and a werewolf. this is going to be a long case he said to himself as he listened to his boss and Jim at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs Empty Re: Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 am

Helena was on call that night, so she needed a little longer to get ready and headed to the scene right from her home, having a crime scene kit in the trunk of her red A4 Golf Cabrio. The hood was closed as she drove to the crime scene and then parked the car on the parking space, right next to Grissom's car and got out.

Her kit in hand she followed down the path until she spotted the yellow crime scene tape. Upon showing her badge to the officer guarding the line, she entered the scene. First thing she did was looking around getting an overview of where she was and what she saw.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 am

Daniel was finally at the crime scene. Almost didn't make it at all because of few brick-heads that had decided mow him down with their truck. So now he was stumbling out of cab, looking slightly better than he felt. He had bruise on half of his face, right side, and his ribs ached some, but nothing that few aspirin couldn't help.
Nevertheless, he was ready for work.

"Good evening, gentlemen, did I miss something?" Dan stood next to Jim and Grissom, looking up at the full moon. "No wonder they mistaken me for mailbox." he muttered. Some people got really weird during full moon.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Walking over to the crime-scene, Jim gave a sigh. "You're in for a long night..." He and Grissom nodded a greeting to the trio that arrived on the scene one by one. "Bunch of teens found them when they came here to get high. All yours," he said to Grissom, giving a wry smile before sauntering off to talk to the teenagers who'd found the couple. "Hi Dan," he greeted him. "Over there," he added, nodding towards where Grissom was already examining the bodies.

Oh boy, this was new... Brass wasn't kidding about the vampire and werewolf.

A young couple were laying next to each other, arms outstretched towards the other but fingertips not touching. The raven-haired female in Victorian dress had been staked through the heart, whereas the werewolf male, dressed in shirt, waistcoat and dress pants had been shot through the heart, his blood staining the white silk of his shirt.

Don't werewolves and vampires hate each other? Why are they so close together, and in such an intimate position?

He waved the trio over. "Thoughts on this?" he asked them, raising a bemused eyebrow.
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 am

Dan nodded at greeting.
Looking around scene alone made him feel uneasy.
"And I've got warned about something nasty today." Daniel muttered, more to himself than others.
The pair looked almost like received punishment for getting the forbidden fruit, speaking poetically.
"So far I thought these things happened only in books or movies." he said aloud. "Maybe someone took Twilight bit too seriously." Dan mused. And he only thought getting hit by car could be his most excitement of the day.
The young CSI ran a hand over his face, hitting the large bruise, and winced.
Day could get only more fun.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 am

Patrick looked over at Dan when he said that, then got back to processing the area. "You going to be okay?" he asked after seeing Dan wince at the same time. "If you need to step back, just say so." he added in a helpful tone.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Dan absent-mindedly rubbed over his ribs. They seemed manageable.
"Oh, thanks. I think I'll be good. Just some brick-heads, howling like wolves, tried to mow me down when I crossed the street. Nothing too serious, medic checked. I took meds." he explained. "Just hurts when touched." Dan turned the bruised part of his face to show Patrick.
According to paramedic he was free to go, just had to take it bit slower.
Full moon really made some people crazy.
"And if I get worse I'll step back, promise." he added with a smile. And there was always lab to mop around.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:22 am

Helena had listened to the guys talking as she looked around. Questions were running through her mind. Questions much like Grissom's. But then, there was something else: How come these people were even a werewolfe and a vampire? Or more like, how did they end up as such.
"Someone's definitely had imagination... and an eye for details as it seems to me." Helena made herself known to the group.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:16 pm

It wasn't until Patrick commented on Daniel's state did Grissom even notice that something was wrong with his CSI. It was definitely a flaw of his, not noticing things about his CSIs when he was working a case. Catherine had always been at him to change, but old habits died hard.

At Helena's remarks, he nodded. Crouching down, he murmured a 'may I?' to David, before opening the female's mouth, revealing a set of fangs. Shining his torch on her inner lip, he commented, "No bite marks. Means she'd been wearing these for quite some time and had gotten used to them. Cuts and scars on her shoulder, none of which look post-mortem. My guess - she was letting someone feed on her..." he added, slightly sliding her sleeve off her shoulder to expose the skin. He squashed the thought of 'what was wrong with these people...?!'.

No personal thought or opinion on this. You work it like every other case. Regardless of their..."species"... No personal opinions allowed.
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Dan watched Grissom and noted that Helena was right, someone really had done artistic job to make them look real... unless... they really were who they looked like...

He had to shake his head to set hit mind straight back on CSI mode.
The young man cast his glance around, on the ground but there didn't seem to be any drag marks. So they were just laid there.

"I assume someone disliked them. Maybe their 'packs' found out and decided to punish. And put them out to public display so others can see what happens when rules get broken." Daniel thought out loud. Lea definately would adore this crime scene, knowing her Twilight saga obsession period.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:16 pm

"Yes, but punish them for what exactly?" Grissom mused. "Their posing suggests that they could have been lovers and it is a widely known fact that throughout history vampires and lycans have been sworn enemies. So maybe you're right about their packs deciding to punish them..."

Enough speculation, you! Get back to work, back to the cold hard facts. Back to the evidence.

He beckoned the trio forward, pointing out the stake that was through the girl's heart. "One of the ways to kill a vampire. In which case there is a high chance that the bullet in our male vic are pure silver. Historically the only way to kill one..."

Something wasn't sitting right with him about their lycanthrope. His mask - if it was a mask - looked much too real... Congenital Hypertrichosis, maybe? Like that other 'werewolf' and his sister, from way back then...

He'd definitely have to ask Doc Robbins about this one.
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Dan surely felt like a newbie here. He nodded at Grissom's words and let his eyes wonder back on the bodies.
He stood there, his hand absent-mindedly rubbing his ribs, while his mind tried to picture what the scene could have been.
It didn't help that it was full moon.

"I'm wondering whether her fangs seem as real as his werewolf looks." Daniel let his thought run with his tongue. It all looked too real for him. Unless New York has decided to come and haunt him here. Dan shook his head, which wasn't best idea giving his previous encounter, to get the thoughts out of his mind. Not the best day to get out of lab, he decided.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Helena watched them and listened to what they said while she examined the surrounding area of the victims. It somehow looked like those two had put up a fight before they were killed.
She looked over at Dan and noticed the exact same thing about him that she had felt when she started working at the crime lab. "Dan, what do you think of this?" she asked him, pointing her hand to the ground where footprints were all over the place and it definitely looked like someone had struggled with an attacker. She wanted to include Daniel, so he wouldn't feel like the newbie around them.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 am

Dan looked at the signs of a struggle and spoke. "Well, there're signs of possible struggle. My guess is that maybe someone caught the pair and got mad at them. Perhaps werewolf guy tried to protect vampire lady but attacker or attackers won and just left them."
Dan looked up from bodies. Somehow the sight made him feel weird. Not that he hadn't seen bodies before. Only at some days even a drop of blood or a body could make him feel ill.
He looked up at the big bright moon. Maybe that was it.
Then the guys in that truck came back in Daniel's memory. They had looked strange. His memory still was bit patchy but some details came back.
"You know, some guys howling like wolves and actually looking somewhat like this guy here tried to mow me down." he said to Helena, still feeling sheepish about his own stupidness while crossing street. Usually he was more careful, especially on bike since the bicyclists were like honey to flies for some drivers. And he quite often became a victim of careless drivers who always wanted to kill him. "Maybe there's some new entertainment for bored minds that includes dressing up like that?" he continued, expressing his guess. He had tried vampire case once but the suspect had aggressive reaction and very hard punching hand. Young man's hand unconsciously made its comfort glide on Dan's ribs.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Helena gave a slight nod.
"Maybe there is. And maybe those trying to mow you down... are potential suspects to this case." she replied, looking up at Dan, before she took some more pictures of the scene.
The prints on the groud may suggest there were more than 2 persons fighting here. "I think there were 2 attackers. Maybe a pass by, like you suggested, or maybe they were looking for trouble the whole time and these two seemed perfect. But then again, the way they were killed... way too thorough."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:51 pm

"Unfortunately I was too dazed to notice the plates. And if they even had one it didn't leave imprint on my body. Medic, though, tried to tell me I should be happy to be alive instead of beating myself for not catching more details about them." he yet again rambled off. Sometimes there really wasn't a filtre nor connection with brain on his tongue. Slight blush creeped on his cheeks (well, one cheek since the other was covered in nasty, black and blue bruise).

"Yeah, it still looks bit too much for just occasion." Daniel noted. They looked more like someone did it purposely rather than just lashed out passing by.
He knew gangs did lot more careless when set for accidental blood.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Hannah drive as fast as the police would let her to the crime scene her supervisor called her. I'm late! I'm late! Stupid flirting man! Flirt with in shift CSI! Gris going to kill me! she thought to herself. She grabs her crime scene kit and run towards her team. "Hey guys! So sorry I'm late!" she said, then she saw the bodies and already knew what those mean. "Vampire and werewolf? You got to be kidding me..." she said.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Helena looked up at Hannah, when she arrived. This place was going to be crowded... usually they weren't working with so many CSIs at the scene, but if Gris had called them all, there had to be a reason for that.
"You're not that late." Helena said to Hannah, before looking back at Daniel.

"Well, we'll get them, Dan. And if they were the guys that almost ran you over, it's even better if now... We'll get them, too." Helena told him seriously. He didn't need to push himself that hard about it. Sometimes things happened way too fast to even remember that you should look for details. But with or without, they'd get the killer and everyone else who committed a crime.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 am

Hannah look at Helena and smiles, "Thanks for waiting for me Helena..." She said, Helena was right, they never worked with lots CSIs before, this must be pretty important that makes Gil have to call them all. Then she notices Dan had bruises, "Dan you alright? You in pretty bad shape... Need paramedic?" she asks. She look at Gris, "So? What should I do boss? Examine the bodies or follow the foot prints?" she asks.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Grissom Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 am

Gil, who'd zoned out again, looked up from the body when a female voice spoke to him. Tonight's just not your night, is it Gil?

"Follow the footprints. Cast 'em and see if you can find a match once you get back to the lab." He then turned to Helena. Despite having zoned out, he'd heard her comment. "I think you might be right. Although...it would take more than two attackers to restrict them, don't you think?" He was silent for a moment, thinking. "I think the male was shot first. It would make more sense to take the muscle out first. Then it would be easier to take care of the female..."
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:03 am

Dan nodded at Helena's words. Vegas had some serious issues tonight and if they could bring more justice he'd deal with few bruises.

He smiled back at Hannah. "Nothing to worry about. Some guys managed to pull off hit and run while I crossed the street. Medics already patched me up. Had to arrive via cab because they made my bicycle a piece of garbage." he told the CSI. "You didn't miss too much, I was late too." Dan gave her reassuring smile.
Well, he was just that away of not making to scene at all.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 am

Hannah nodded at Dan and grins. "Well, poor bicycle... Take it to the bike shop tomorrow, you can't go anywhere without it..." she said.

Hannah take out her camera and started to took tons of pictures of foot prints while following it. After a while she froze, "Uh boss? You might want to see this..." she calls and then she took a piece of broken glass from the ground. "I think this is a piece of glasses... Did our victims wore glasses boss?" she asks while she still examining her new evidence...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Dan chuckled. "Or throw a funeral party for it. They got it pretty bad this time." Then he added: "Or I can always take my horse. I assume Vegas grass won't complain about natural care."

Last edited by Daniel Holden on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Hannah chuckles lightly while her grey eyes still locked at her evidence. "Let's do they both, throw a funeral party and take the horse..." she said
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next