Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Empty Re: OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Erin's breathing was a little labored after pushing so hard, but she took slow and deep breaths so she would get her strength back. She wasn't going to give up and her parents knew that all too well. However, Erin had to admit, this push had taken all her strength and it had hurt quite bad. The young mom-to-be knew that the moment she would hold her daughter for the very first time everything would be forgotten. It was just getting there, that was the hard part.

About two minutes later, the next contraction came and Erin once again gave it her best. She could feel the baby's head coming out a lot further and Dr. Adams was satisfied with her work.
"Now, hold on." the doctor said and started to examine the baby's neck as good as she possibly could.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 3 Empty Re: OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

Post by Steve Anderson Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:11 am

Steve continued to coach her along as she did.  When the doctor told Erin to stop, he looked over to see how much of the baby was out.  He saw the kid's head and smiled a bit before looking back to Erin.  "The head is out a little farther." he said to Erin.  Erin's mom smiled a bit at the same time.  She's almost here she said to herself.  She could not wait to hold the little girl in her arms.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Erin, feeling the next contraction coming, did her best to breathe through it and not push. It was hard, she had to admit, but the life of her not fully born daughter was on the line here and Erin pulled together all her strength for the little human being she was about to hold in her arms. Criminal activities had created that little baby, a baby that Erin didn't want until she was married, but a baby that she now loved with all her heart and soul. It wasn't because of the baby's biological father's death, but because of Erin herself. 
She had seen this baby start it's life as a small, unrecognizable 'bean' inside her womb and make it through all the opstacles of become a strong and healthy human being. It made the young mom-to-be proud to see what she was able to grow inside her own body, what she was able to do, to help a new baby come into this world and the bigger her daughter had gotten, the more her love for that baby had grown. It was Erin's little miracle.

Dr. Adams examined the neck and slowly got a finger between the baby's neck and the umbilical cord. It was wrapped around the baby necks quite tightly now and a concerned, yet concentrated look was on the doctor's face. She had to cut the chord right there, otherwise the baby's brain wouldn't get enough blood and oxygen and the little girl might die or be handicapped. Neither was wanted here.
Dr. Adams told the nurse beside her to get two clips and the scissors.
"We'll have to cut the cord now, before the baby's all the way out." she told Erin and then looked at Steve. Usually the father would want to do the honors, but in this case he'd had to be careful or he could hurt Erin or the baby. "Usually I would do this cut on my own, to be sure neither the mom nor baby gets hurt, but considering the circumstances that baby girl seems to be fine, I would make an exception, if you want to do it. But it's a difficult task, because there's the risk to hurt either Erin or the baby..."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:01 am

Steve looked at Dr. Adams when she said that to him, then nodded after she told him what had to be done.  "I'll do it" he said to her honestly.  There was no need for him to back off now.  "I understand the risk, but what ever it takes to help Erin and our child." he added, Erin's mom smiled a bit when Steve said that to Dr. Adams.  Steve glanced over to Erin's mom at the same time, then looked back to Dr. Adams.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:41 am

Mrs. Ryan gave Steve a supportive nod and stayed at her daughter's side. She was surprised to see how easily he accepted the little baby girl, who was about to be born, as his own child. If he was doing it as willingly as he was right now, then she had no doubt that he may be the right man for her daughter.
And Erin, too, knew that. She was happy to see that the man she fell in love with took the little girl as his own so easily, although they both knew very well, he wasn't the biological father. Erin, although exhausted, couldn't help but smile. 

Dr. Adams nodded a little at Steve and handed him the pair of scissors. The chord had been clipped at two places, while the doctor held it away from the baby's neck. Yet, it was still close enough to both Erin's body and the baby's neck that if the scissors slipped just a little bit, either one of them could get hurt.
"Between the clips. Carefully, but firm." Dr. Adams told Steve.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 am

Steve nodded in reply after Dr. Adams handed the scissors over to him and told him that. He then slipped the scissors were he was told to and cut the cord. After doing so, he pulled back so Dr. Adams and the others could work. Steve looked at Erin and smiled abit before taking her hand in his and gently squeezing it. It was clear that he was happy for Erin. Erin's father noticed it as he watched him.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Erin smiled a little bit when Steve came back to her bedside. She was happy to see how lovingly he took on the task of being a father, even though he might not be the biological one. But Erin knew exactly that Johanna would only have this one daddy. The biological father was killed and Erin didn't want to be with another man but Steve. After all, he's been there all along. And now he got the rewards: a happy family. He was one of the first ones to greet little Johanna when she was finally born.

However, when Erin didn't hear a sound of her baby girl, as she was supposed to, the smile quickly disappeared and she got worried. But she had no time to worry, because the next contraction came and Dr. Adams told her to give another hard, strong push. And with that last push, her little baby girl was born.
As soon as she was all the way out of the warmth of Erin's body, the little girl began to scream. Strong and loud, like a healthy baby.

Dr. Adams placed the baby girl on Erin's chest and she instantly took a hold of her baby, smiling all over her face with relief and happiness. But she was exhausted from the long period of time that she lay in labor and the period of giving birth. It was 9:24 AM, 5 hours after her water broke that Johanna Nicole Ryan was born.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:46 am

Steve looked over and smiled as he watched Erin hold her little girl. What started off as the most terrifying day of Erin's life turned into something greater. Erin's dad saw the look on Steve's face as he continued to record the events. "Congratulations" he said to Steve and Erin. Steve looked at Erin's dad and nodded. "Thank you Mr. Ryan" he said to him. Erin's mom said to the same to them, tears in her eyes as she said that. Steve walked over and hugged Erin's mom. "Your granddaughter is here" he said to her. Mrs. Ryan nodded in reply, then pulled back and wiped her eyes. Steve watched her as she did, then walked back over to Erin and stood next to her. "Praise be to God" he said in a low tone as he watched the little child in Erin's arms.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Erin smiled at her baby girl. She was exhausted. It had taken up all her energy to keep up the way she did, with no pain medication and no medical help whatsoever. She had given birth to her child the most natural way possible. Just how God wanted her to. But for Erin it was part of something bigger.

From the very beginning, she had endure pain that no one could imagine possible. It wasn't physical pain, but pain of her soul. She had brutally been robbed of her innocence, of the one thing she was so proud of. She had been robbed of her dreams in the most violent way possible and she had been hurting for a long time. Yet, while she was afraid of every other man, there was one man she had let close to her: Steve. Her father and brother didn't count in here, they were family.

It had started with the most terrible day of her life, but she had endure the pain in her soul and in her heart. She had created another dream with it: she wanted Steve to be there through all of it, she wanted him to be part of their lives. Erin had fallen for him and he was the man she wanted to marry one day.
She had found back to God she had believed in for so long. She had lost trust in him, but today, that He had given her the most beautiful gift in the world, the most beautiful baby girl, she thanked Him. She had won back her faith for good.

"Johanna Nicole Ryan." Erin said quietly, yet in a loving tone only a mother can have. "Welcome to the world. I'm your mommy and your mommy loves you very much. Don't you ever forget that baby girl."

Then, while Dr. Adams stayed with Erin to wait for the afterbirth, a nurse took Johanna away to get her all checked out and to clean her up. Johanna began crying again, being taken away from the warmth of her mother's chest, but the nurse wrapped the small baby into a soft towel and gently rocked her, while they left the room.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 am

Steve stood back and watched all of this happen. At the same time, he came to understand why life was so important to the church he was entering into. He was beginning to understand what the priest had said all those times leading up today. At the same time, he understood the role he was taking on now and how important it was. I can't mess this up he said to himself before walking over to Erin. "You did great sweetie" Steve said to her. It was clear to him that no man would have been able to stand the kind of pain that needed to be endured for a woman to bring a child into the world.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Erin leaned back on the bed to rest. She didn't like being seperated from her baby already, but the young woman knew exactly that the first examinations of her baby girl were important to see if anything might be wrong with her. And Erin knew that it wouldn't take very long.
Besides, she could use the time it took to relax and rest. The long process of giving birth had worn Erin out and she was exhausted and tired. But she was happy, too. Her baby girl was finally here. And the people closest to her had been here to witness that important day of her life.

"Thank you, love." Erin said with a small smile on her face, hearing Steve's words.

She was very happy that he had been there with her, happy that he had been willing to take the role as Johanna's father and happy that the three of them would soon become a real family. Because Steve had already promised that when Johanna was born the two of them would get married some day. And would be the next day Erin was looking forward to: the day of her wedding. She was only 23, but had obviously found the man she would spend the rest of her life with.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:22 am

"You're welcome Erin" Steve said in reply before kissing her cheek. It was clear that he was happy for her. As he kissed Erin's cheek, Erin's mom smiled a bit, it was not lost on her that Steve was the one for Erin. She didn't want any other man for her daughter and was glad that he was still in her life and didn't run off when he found out that she was pregnant. Erin's mom knew that Steve would be a good father to Erin's child and would do what ever it took to provide for them.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Erin leaned back in the bed and closed her eyes. She was tired and exhausted, yet happy. She still had to wait for the afterbirth, which shouldn't take too long, but until it was going to happen, Erin would just use the time to rest a little.
The young woman knew that the next couple of weeks, probably months, wouldn't be easy. They would all have to get settled into their new routine and new life. Although excited to start her new life as a mother, Erin was also a little frightened. What if she did something wrong?

Mr. Ryan walked up to his wife, placing a loving kiss on her cheek and put his arm around her waist. The two of them seemed as happy and as much in love as they were on their first date. They've had their ups and downs as every couple, but their love ran deep and strong. And this was clearly one of the most important and exciting days of their lives. "She did very well. Better than I expected for her first." Mrs. Ryan said with a small, but proud smile on her face.

Hearing her mom say that, Erin smiled a little, before she drifted into a light sleep for about twenty minutes.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Steve nodded in agreement when Mrs. Ryan said that. "No argument here ma'am" he said to her in reply. It was clear that Steve was impressed with how well Erin had done. As he watched her, a nurse came over and checked Erin's vitals before the afterbirth came. Steve stood back a bit and watched the petite brunette do her thing. As he did, Steve was convinced he had seen her before, but could not put his finger on it.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Most of the time waiting for the afterbirth and her baby to be brought back to her, Erin had her eyes closed. Her breath was still going fast and she began to freeze a little from sweating all over her body. But she was done with the most exhausting part of labor. And proud she was of her baby girl, even though she could only hold her for a couple of minutes.

The young woman let the rest of the procedure be done without taking a huge part in it. She didn't pay much attention, because right now she was way too tired. And she knew that the first few days would take their toll on her, too. She needed to get used to a new routine after all. But for now, she was resting, until Johanna was going to be brought back.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:06 am

Steve reached over and took Erin's hand in his. He was amazed with how well Erin had done in giving birth to her daughter. "You did an amazing job Erin" he said softly as he held her hand. Steve knew that she would be a great mother and he made a note to himself to be there for her and Johanna. He was going to do everything in his power to help Erin raise this child. At the same time, he knew that there would come a day when Johanna found out that he was not her biological father and that he shot the man who got Erin pregnant. For now though, he just looked at Erin as he sat with her, his hand around her's.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:41 am

Although she kept her eyes closed to rest for a moment, Steve's words brought a smile to her face. Even though he was not the biological father of her baby girl, Erin had a strong feeling that he would be more of a dad to Johanna than her real father would have ever been. Not only because he was gone from this world, but also because he committed this gruesome crime on her, raped her, because she wouldn't sleep with him.

In the beginning, after finding out that she was pregnant, Erin had troubles living with that thought of carrying her rapist's baby. She feared and still does, that her daughter will always be a reminder of that horrible night. First she didn't want to keep her, thought about abortion, but her faith made it almost impossible to go through with it. Even thinking about going through with it made Erin shudder. No, that wouldn't have been the right way to deal with it.

Over the course of her pregnancy Erin had focused on the fact that a family of her own was all she ever wanted. Although being so young, only 23 and not married, Erin eventually was able to bond properly with her unborn child. She even enjoyed being pregnant and Erin knew that Steve had a lot to do with that. Even though he might not know it.

A couple of minutes later, the midwife came back, holding a bundled up Johanna in her arms. The newborn baby girl had her eyes closed and was quiet, but as soon as she was placed in her mother's arms, those big blue eyes opened a little and locked with Erin's brown eyes. Erin couldn't help but smile at her daughter, while she gently stroke the baby's cheek with one finger.
"She's perfect." Erin whispered in a content tone. Then she looked at Steve. "I'm glad you were here with me. Thank you, Steve. It really means a lot to me."

Erin's mom had left the room a while earlier, leaving the two of them alone and giving them some privacy. Only one of the midwives stayed with them the whole time, but she mostly kept to herself, minding her business in taking care of Erin and cleaning up the first mess they've made before the afterbirth would follow.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:09 am

"You're most welcome Erin" Steve said to her in reply. It was clear by the way he said that to her that he was just has happy he stayed with her during this time. He was thankful that he found Erin the night she was raped and stuck by Erin when she was told that she was pregnant with the rapist's child. At the same time, he knew that at some point the child would find out that he was not her real father and ask for the truth, but that was not something to worry about at the moment.

Steve gently kissed Erin on top of her head as he stood there with her, then looked at the baby girl Erin held in her arms. "She will be a strong woman like you." he said to her gently while looking at the baby girl.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Erin smiled a little. Maybe her life would get back to normal now and she could leave the horrors of this past behind her. She had brought this child into the world, although it was not the way she wanted it to be. Erin knew that she would be reminded of that horrible thing that happened to her, but it wasn't Johanna's fault. And looking into those blue eyes, Erin couldn't love her daughter more.

The little girl stirred and whined a little bit in her mother's arms, but she didn't cry. She just whimpered a little. "I'm not that strong, even though you think I am." Erin said quietly. "Let's hope she'll be stronger... and smarter."

Yes, sometimes Erin thought that if she had just given in to her ex-boyfriend's nagging, none of this would have happened. But she also knew that she probably would have regretted that decision for the rest of her life. Although either way, it seemed that she'd have bitter thoughts about each possibilities. Maybe with Steve she could make a new start.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:26 am

Steve nodded in reply when Erin said that to him. "If we raise her right, she will be." he said to her honestly while standing there with her. Steve looked back at Johanna as she stirred, smiling a bit as he watched her do that. He looked back at Erin after Johanna did that, then looked back at her. As he did, he thought about how he would be as a father and that this was put on him sooner then he thought.

Don't fret over it Steve, your going to do great he said to himself as he stood here looking at Johanna.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Erin smiled and nodded a little. She knew that Steve was right. If they raised her right, Johanna would become a strong little girl and an even stronger young woman. But right now, Erin didn't want to think of it, or about what life would throw at them in the future. She just wanted to enjoy this moment of becoming a mother, something that happened a lot sooner than she imagined, but something that she's always wanted.

"Want to hold her?" she asked, looking at Steve, knowing that the whole concept of fatherhood was thrown at him a little unexpected. But Erin knew that he would be a great father. She couldn't believe that after what happened to her, she was able to fall for a guy again and this soon after the whole incident. She hadn't expected it, but it felt right.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:49 am

Steve nodded in reply when Erin asked him that. "I would love to hold her." he replied honestly as he stood there. He wasn't going to turn down holding Johanna close to him. He would love her as if he was her real father. Steve held his arms out and waited for Erin to place Johanna on them. He looked over to the sleeping child and smiled a little.

She's beautiful, just like her mother he said to himself as he stood there with Erin. The smile was still on his face as he watched Johanna.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:15 pm

With a small smile, Erin gently handed Johanna over to Steve. She was glad that he didn't turn her offer down, although she would have understood if he did. He didn't seem to be scared of it at all. It was reassuring that Steve was there with her. It was an important experience for both of them and even though they weren't married, not even engaged yet, Erin was glad that he was there to make this experience with her. True, he got the chance to see her at her most vulnerable and naked, too, but Erin didn't mind.

The young, new mum watched Steve after she handed her daughter to him and smiled. It was such a lovely sight. Him holding a new baby girl in his arms as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Yes, that man would make an excellent father for Hanna. She just knew it.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Steve looked at Johanna and smiled at the little girl as she lay in his arms. Steve knew that he and Erin would be great parents to Johanna. Something told him that he would have Erin's strong will. She's a fighter he said to himself while gently rocking Johanna in his arms as he stood there. While doing that, he glanced over to Erin and smiled a little when he saw the look on Erin's face.

He was impressed with how far Erin had come since he first met her. It was not lost on him that she was a woman of strong will.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3