Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Nicole nodded in reply as she listened to Danny tell her that. "Sounds ace to me Danny" she replied, smiling a little. At the same time, she made a note to dress more like a country girl before they left, she felt a little out of place at the moment. Save that for later Nikki she said to herself while standing there. A slight smile came to her face as she pictured herself dressed like that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 14 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 am

Danny gave her a small smile in return. He knew that he wouldn't like his time at the wake today, especially not since he had to wear a suit. He usually like suits, but he wore them all the time at work and he certainly didn't like his funeral suit. But he would try and not hide so much... for his grandma's sake. He knew that he would feel better once the funeral was over tomorrow.

"Well... then that's a date." Danny said to her. "And if you want... we can go and do a little shopping before that. Unless you already have your cowgirl outfit."

With that last remark, Danny let his playful side show a little bit more again. For the moment he pushed the sad thoughts away and tried to enjoy his quality time with Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:52 am

Nicole noticed it as she watched him. "Well, I have the hat, but as for the rest, I still need to get that." she replied while watching him. "I know I've asked, but is there anything else I need to know about these cowgirls?" she asked while taking Danny's hand in her's.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:09 am

Danny nodded a little in reply, leading Nicole out of the stable and back to the house again. It was cold outside and now, as they exited the stable through the big, sliding doors, tiny white snowflakes were dancing in the air, making their way to the ground or coming to rest on any surface whatsoever.

Looking to the right from the stable, Danny watched the few horses on the meadow that they saw earlier from the back porch. It was a beautiful sight to see the horses grazing in the snow and two little foals playing together, curiously exploring their surroundings, but never stray too far from mommy.

"Well... there's not that much action at the moment, since it's winter and it snowed." Danny eventually said, coming back to her question about cowgirls. "There's not much to know about cowgirls. If you wanna know more about 'em, I should take you back here during the summer, when there's more going on around here. Cowgirls usually act tough, because otherwise they wouldn't stand a chance against the guys... and they aren't to be messed with, unless you really can stand your ground."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:33 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "I have a feeling I'll be able to hold my own with these sheilas." she said to him in reply while walking with him. As she did, Nicole took in the area around them, seeing how it was covered with snow. There was a smile on Nicole's face as she took it all in, clearly impressed with how it all looked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:48 am

Danny was used to it by now, but it still made him feel better, considering why they were in Nashville. He loved seeing the horses out in the snow, but he loved going for a ride in the winter wonderland even more. He was hoping that he would be able to get Nicole set up well enough to take her out for a ride tomorrow afternoon, after her riding lesson, because he desperately wanted to go for a ride on Calcetín.
"Well... I don't see why you wouldn't." he told her honestly. "Just be careful around the men."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:52 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "I will keep that in mind." she said to him in reply, smiling a little at the same time. Nicole looked back to the horse as she stood there with Danny, then back at him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Danny managed a small smile in return, letting his gaze wander over the open area before him, watching the horses in the snow for a little moment longer, before he lead Nicole back into the house. They would need to get ready for the Wake and then head to the funeral home.
He dreaded the time they would spend there, knowing many people would come by and offer their condolences to his grandma, his father and ultimately to him as well. Daniel wasn't sure how he'd cope with everything today, since he wouldn't be able to take Calcetín out for a ride, he would have to find another way. However, he was glad that Nicole would be there with him. At least he wouldn't be all by himself.

"Well..." he said, while taking off his winter coat. "Imma head upstairs and get ready."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
OOC: they were outside the stables already... Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Okay, I better do the same." she replied lightly while watching Danny as she said that to him. "I'll meet up with you when I'm finished" Nicole added before heading back to the house so she could change.

~~~~~~~~~
ooc: dang it
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14