Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Me || Nicole

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Marry Me || Nicole - Page 9 Empty Re: Marry Me || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Danny looked at Nicole with a slight frown, but didn't say anything. He thought that comment wasn't really necessary, because he had another theory of how to talk to Erin, but that plan was kind of screwed now. He shrugged a little and then looked at Erin, giving her a small smile in return.
"You know... I used to be shy when I was little." he said casually, but keeping eye-contact with Erin.

He knew that that story sounded weird, considering the man he was today and he also knew that he never told Nicole about it, so Danny was well aware of the fact that he would have more than just one listener now. But it was kind of what he wanted, because it would probably make Nicole's younger sister feel a little more comfortable.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Erin looked at Danny when he said that to her. "You?" she asked, clearly surprised at that. Nicole noticed the look on her face at the same time. "You're a policeman, I don't see you as having been the shy type." she added off the cuff, but not in a mean way. Nicole noticed it as she held Danny's hand. Sean and Mark watched Erin, then looked back at Danny after their sister said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:39 am

"Well, there are a lot of things people would never guess about me." Danny countered honestly.
Truth was, he had been a very shy boy when he was in his childhood years. That only changed when got older, like 11 or something like that. Danny didn't exactly remember, but he wasn't lying. And he remembered that it was a long time of training before he actually became as confident as he was now.

"But... it is true. I was terribly shy when I a kid. Took me a lot of courage and training to become as confident as I am today." he added, looking back at Erin.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am

Erin nodded in reply when Danny said that. "Ace" she replied, her spunky nature starting to show again when she said that. Nicole smiled when her sister said that to Danny. At the same time, her mom brought the dessert out for them. Nicole sat back as her and Mark set it down on the table.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9