Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs

Post by Gil Grissom Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 am

Grissom looked up from his conversation with David about the bodies and raised an eyebrow at Hannah's find. "No, neither of the victims wore glasses. So that may well be our killer's..."
Gil Grissom
Gil Grissom

https://welcome-to-sin-city.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires in Vegas? || Helena; other CSIs

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 am

Hannah chuckles, "Well, this is our lucky day... I'll ask Hodges to process this little thing later..." she said while she put the piece of glasses into evidence bag.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Dan laughed. "Yeah, sounds like a great plan. Guess after this case some party will be needed." he said.

"So there's a possibility that our suspect wore glasses. That might help us greatly." Daniel wondered. If one of them had glasses it was possible to find the person. Dan knew few informative places to look into as he once found suspect after his glasses.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:47 am

Hannah looked up at Dan, "You ever go to glasses store Dan? Because after this, we would buy some glasses..." She said jokingly.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:46 pm

"Yeah, wait till my sister gets a sniff of this. We'll be put in the line and have to try on them all." Daniel joked. Or maybe he will try to fool his doctor next and avoid from son-you-will-have-to-wear-glasses speech.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:30 am

Hannah laughed at Dan's joke, "Well we can joking and have fun later Dan... Now we have to search the friend of this little piece of glasses first... If we're lucky, we would also meet the owner..." Hannah said.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm

"Of course. Work in the first place." Dan smiled, nodding in agreement.
"I do hope we'll meet the owner. Might help to sort out this mystery." he said
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:07 am

"Come on Dan, let's swipe clean all the glasses in the store!" Hannah said jokingly. "Maybe there's a struggle, and the werewolf punched the suspect and crushed the glasses... That means maybe there are another pieces in or on the werewolf's knuckles... I'll check with Doc Robbins later about that..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Dan laughed. "Yeah."
"Let's put all the shards together and check out the lens. That way we can track down the owner." he said remembering that another group of CSI's somewhere had done it on shattered glasses and found their suspect.
"Yeah, do that. Might find some if they fought. Since there're more than couple footprints fight is possible." Daniel stated.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 am

Hannah grabbed all of her evidence and walked straight to her car. She drove to the Lab in silent, thinking about all of the possiblities.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2