Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]

2 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Empty Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:59 am

"I can't believe how quick the year has passed." Erin said softly.

It was May 22nd 2014 around 8 AM. Erin, standing inside the nursery of her two bedroom 'house', was watching her daughter Johanna sleep peacefully in her crib. A loving smile was on her face as her mind wandered back to the day she arrived. It had been a long and exhausting labour for Erin, well according to her, although it wasn't actually that long. But all that was forgotten by now. The little baby girl had changed Erin's life forever.

She was happily engaged to a wonderful man in her life, whom she was going to marry soon. When Steve first proposed to her, Erin had made sure that they wouldn't rush into marriage a couple of months later. She wanted to wait just a little bit longer, mostly because of Johanna. She was still adjusting to her new life with her back then. But now, with her baby girl turning one year already, Erin felt ready to start planning a wedding and get married. Be a proper family.

To Erin it felt like a real family already, although officially still living at his own place, Steve practically lived at the small house anyway. He spent most of his time with Erin and Johanna anyway. Erin even let him stay over night, if he wanted to. Yes, considering how everything started, Erin was finally happy again, focusing on her new life.

Watching Johanna sleep in her crib, Erin didn't notice that someone else was already up and about as well...
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve] Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]

Post by Steve Anderson Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 am

Steve walked up to where Erin was and stood in the doorway, seeing that Johanna was still asleep. He smiled a little as he watched the girl sleep in her crib. Steve then looked over to Erin and smiled a bit more as he watched her. It was not lost on him that she was happy again and that she was a great mother. "Morning Erin" he said to her in soft tone. He spoke loud enough for her to hear him, but still soft enough that he didn't wake Johanna.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 pm

Erin turned around, an instant smile on her face looking at Steve. She always smiled around him and Johanna, there was nothing she could do. Not that she wanted to anyway. Now was her time to finally be happy again and move on with her life as best as she could. Understandably though, she sometimes had troubles with fully forgetting what happened to her. But most days she was fine, now.

"Morning." she said softly, moving away from the crib and walking to the door, to where Steve was standing. "One year has already gone by... can you believe it?"

Sometime Erin felt like Johanna arrived just yesterday, but her baby girl had grown so much this past year. She was already walking around on her own and even babbled a few words now and then. She was already learning to talk properly. Time had gone by so quickly, Erin sometimes couldn't believe it. She was mother to a one-year old today. But during that year a lot of things in her life had changed. For the better mostly.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:12 am

"I can" Steve said gently after Erin asked that. He remembered the day Johanna was born and how happy Erin was when she got to hold her for the first time. "I remember the look on your face when you held Johanna for the first time." he said to her, smiling a little as he said that to Erin. He took her hand after walking up to Erin and looked into her eyes.

"Are you glowing?" Steve asked as he watched her, smiling a little as he asked her that.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Erin smiled a little at his words. She still remembered all the emotions going through her when Johanna was born. All the fear of labour and giving birth that came with the pain, but she managed just fine. Sure, the midwives suggested for her to have an epidural, but Erin didn't want that. She wanted to give birth as naturally as possible and that meant no epidural. Well, no pain-relief of any kind in this case. And she managed surprisingly well for it being her first baby.
Still, fear wasn't the only emotion. The emotions of hatred toward her ex-boyfriend who had raped her filled her mind, too. She hadn't quite been over what happened at that point and she still wasn't. She probably never would be. He ruined her world and everything she wanted. Thankfully she had her family and Steve to help her cope with that. Now, Erin has new hopes and dreams for her future.

Finally came the joy of bringing new life into this world and holding her baby girl for the first time. What an exciting feeling that was! Still, also frightening. Erin still didn't know what the future would hold for her and daughter. The only thing she did know was that she was going to get married to a wonderful man who turned out to be a brilliant father to Johanna. And that was something Erin was looking forward to.
“I still remember all the emotions of the day she was born... all of them, even those nobody else noticed me having.” she said to Steve, her voice quiet so Johanna wouldn't wake up.

His question brought another small smile to her face. Erin brushed a strand of auburn hair behind her ear and looked at him, obviously being happy at that moment. “I suppose I am.”
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Steve nodded a bit in reply as he watched Erin do that. "Its a great look on you." he said to her gently while watching her. "You did great that day Erin." he added while reaching over and gently taking her hand in his as he said that to her. While holding Erin's hand, he thought back to the day that Johanna was born and smiled a bit. He remembered coaching Erin along, encouraging her not to give up.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down