Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
School thieves || Helena Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

School thieves || Helena

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

School thieves || Helena Empty School thieves || Helena

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 2:37 am

Patrick pulled up to one of the dorm buildings at UNLV on a typical late spring semester day. He had gotten a call of another break in on the campus, the third one in the past two weeks. He got his kit out of the SUV and headed up to the room. The two girls who lived in the room where talking with the female officers who arrived. It was clear that both of them were rattled a little. Patrick walked by them and to the room, seeing that Helena was already there. "What do we got so far on this one?" he asked Helena as he stood in the doorway of the room. He had glanced around the room at the same time. Patrick quickly noticed that the room was decorated in the typical style of two young women.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

School thieves || Helena Empty Re: School thieves || Helena

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 3:05 am

Helena was the first CSI to arrive on scene. The officer was already speaking to the two women and Helena had just started to look around the crime scene. Hearing Patrick's question she turned around to look at him, then sighed a little bit.
"I'm not sure yet. I just got here myself." she replied. "All I can tell is that it's the same MO as the last two we investigated."

Helena, already wearing gloves, looked around the window of the room, hoping to find some evidence. At the same time she wondered who would break into dorm rooms and why the hell they were so easy to break in.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 3:10 am

Patrick nodded in reply, then gloved up and got to work. "Laptops the only thing missing?" he asked as he got to work. He had a feeling he would know the answer, but it didn't hurt to ask. After gloving up, he looked over the right had side of the room, his mini light in hand as he looked for anything that would be able to help them.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 3:18 am

"That and a tablet pc." Helena replied, while she was dusting the window for any prints. Maybe she would get lucky although she feared that she wouldn't. She never got lucky the first two times.
But third one's a charm they say, so maybe... just maybe the thieves got sloppy this time and she would find some very incriminating evidence.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 3:20 am

Patrick nodded in reply when she said that to him. "I see" he replied. "Got some dirt over here" he said a few seconds later while he looked under one of the student' beds. He quickly photographed and collected the dirt for later processing.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 am

"Let's just hope it wasn't there before they got in here." Helena said, finishing her work with the window.
"Nothing." she said in a frustrated tone. "Just like last time."

Helena opened the window and took a look outside on the fire escape. Maybe she would have more luck out here than she had in there?
I'll get you sooner or later.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 3:24 am

"Agreed" Patrick said to her as he got up and continued to process the room. As he did, he replayed the last to crime scenes in his head. Thankfully no one got hurt, but Patrick was more then aware of the fact that it could change at the drop of a hat.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Helena carefully climbed through the window and onto the fire escape. She was almost certain that this had been the way in for the thieves. These dorm room windows were far too easy to get in. All you needed to know was how they worked and the trick to get them to work from the outside. And that was something a little practice and smarts could teach you.
Helena sighed a little, taking the flashlight out of her kit, that she had put onto the fire escape before she climbed out the window, and started to look around.
"Man... this place is messy..." she said to herself as she started to look for something the thieves could have left behind.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Back inside, Patrick moved to the dorm's bathroom. He didn't find much there, but it didn't hurt to look anyway. At the same time, one of the thieves was watching Helena from a distance. Clever woman he said to himself before heading off back to his place.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Helena turned around and looked around the place, feeling like she was being watched. She couldn't find the one watching her, but she knew that at least one of the thieves had been watching her.
"Huh, the brave type." she said, turning around again and continued her search for a clue as to who was the thief.
It didn't take long and she found a blue-plaid hankerchief with the initials T.I. stitched on one edge.
"Well, what a nice hankerchief." she said, taking a closer look at it. It hadn't been out there for very long, it was still too clean.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:48 pm

At the same time, Patrick had finished up and walked back to the window of the dorm room. "I'm all done in here, you find anything?" he called out from where he stood. He didn't know of the handkerchief that had been dropped by one of the thieves.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Helena looked a little more, but there was nothing else she could find. But at least she found a hankerchief with initials on them.
She walked back to the window, putting the hankerchief into her kit and picked it up.
"Well... I found a hankerchief with initials on them." she told Patrick. "Maybe there's DNA on it, too."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 27, 2013 12:33 am

Patrick nodded in reply as Helena said that to him. "Looks like we got more then that." he said to her in reply after seeing the letters T.I. that were stitched on. "Good find Helena" he added with a slight nod to her as he said that.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Helena nodded a little in reply and put the hankerchief back into her kit. Then she held it up, planning to get into the room the same way she got out, but since he was standing there, he might as well take her kit for the time being.
"Mind takin' that for me, so I can come back inside?" she asked, giving him a sweet smile.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:47 am

Patrick watched her as she asked him that. "I don't mind" he said to her before taking hold of the kit. "See you back at the lab." Patrick added before leaving the room. As he did, he started to reply the crime scenes in his head, looking for any connections between the three as he walked back to the SUV that he came in.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Helena smiled a bit and then climbed back into the room. Once inside she took her kit from Patrick and looked around the room again. She would question the two girls outside about the hankerchief she found before Helena would leave the scene.
"Alright." she said with a nod and walked out of the door and up to the two young women who stood with an officer.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 pm

The two young women, Allison and Heather, looked at Helena when she came into the room. "Have you found anything?" Allison asked as she stood with her friend and roommate. Heather reached over and gently took Allison's hand, hoping that would help her relax a bit as they looked at Helena.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Helena watched the young women and gave Allison a small nod.
"Not much, but yes." Helena replied. "Which is why I wanted to ask you another question. Do you know anyone with the initials T.I.?"
There were probably a lot with those initials, but as Helena thought about it, T.I. wasn't common, at least not that she knew. So maybe Heather and Allison would know someone with those initials.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:05 am

Allison's eyes went wide a bit. "Tyler Issac Chambers......he's in a fraternity here on campus." she replied. Heather looked at Helena at the same time. "Phi Delta Theta......the Inter Fraternity Council removed them as an official group two years ago after a pledge was nearly killed during one of their initiation activities. The former Alpha Kappa Phi sorority is affiliated with them." Heather explained.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Helena thought about it for a moment. But if it was really Tyler Isaac Chambers then his hankerchief would have the initials T.I.C. on them, wouldn't it?
"But that would mean his initials were T.I.C. and not just T.I." she replied, looking at the young woman.
Although there was a letter missing on the hankerchief, what Allison had just told her was enough reason for Helena to check out this 'fraternity' anyway.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 am

Heather and Allison both nodded a bit in reply when Helena said that to them. "Becareful around them detective" Allison said to her in reply.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Helena looked at the young women for a moment and then nodded.
"Don't worry about me." she then said to them.
Helena wasn't to be scared easily, so she wouldn't bother going after them if she needed to. She would be careful, but she wouldn't let them affect her investigation. With that settled, Helena gave them her business card and then walked down the hall, on her way to her car.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 am

Back at the lab, Patrick was processing all that he had found at the scene. He was unaware of the lead that Helena got and where it would take them. At the moment, he was waiting for a print to come back with a match. He was partial, but there was enough to run in the city database.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:45 am

Helena got to her car and put her kit into the trunk and then she walked around and got into the car. Putting the seat belt on she was thinking about what Allison and Heather told her about that Fraternity that had been shut down. She knew that she would check those guys out. Definitely.
Helena started the engine and drove back to the lab to see if she could find some DNA on that hankerchief that she found.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:49 am

Back at the lab, Patrick got a hit on the print he found, which belonged to Tyler's accomplice. Patrick didn't know of what Helena had found back at the dorm room, he would have to wait until she got back to the crime lab.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next