Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Patrick nodded, then walked over and handcuffed the kid, reading him his rights at the same time. After cuffing him, the took the two out of the room. The secretary looked at Helena at the same time. "Can you untie us?" she asked after Patrick and the two robbers were out of ear shot.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Helena put the M-4 down and walked over to the desk, where she quickly found what she had been looking for. With a pair of scissors she walked back to the manager and her secretary, cutting the zip ties and freeing them from their ties.
"There you go." Helena said, then she picked up the gun again. It was evidence after all.

On the way out of the office, Helena handed the M-4 to one of the SWAT guys walking up to the office, then she continued her way to the lobby and out of the building.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 am

The manager and secretary rubbed their hands, then thanked her and headed out of the room. Outside, they got themselves checked out, then went home for the day.

At the same time, Patrick saw her and walked over. "You okay?" he asked, concern in his voice as he stood there with her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 am

Outside, Helena stopped a little aside and took a deep breath of the cool air. She had come here to get some much needed money, but now she didn't get it. Instead she would have to go to the station and make a statement. But well, at least nobody got seriously hurt.
Hearing Patrick's voice, Helena jumped a little, but then she simply nodded in reply.
"Yeah, I'm fine." she said honestly.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu May 16, 2013 1:15 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that. "Good" he said to her gently, relaxing at the same time. He knew that Helena was not one to get rattled that easy. The same could not be said for the young woman who was held at gunpoint by one of the robbers. A female EMT was trying to tended to her, but the woman was shaking like a leaf.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu May 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Helena looked over to the EMTs. She didn't want to have their jobs for anything right now. It were events like today that made her love the job she had.
"Well... it's days like today that I love the job I have." she said.

Although she wasn't the type of detective who would risk her own life at any cost, but she knew exactly when she could act and when she had to be quiet and play along.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu May 16, 2013 10:55 pm

"No argument here" Patrick said to her in reply with a slight nod. "Want me o drive you back to the station?" he asked, knowing she would have to give a statement to IBA.

At the same time, the young woman who was held at gunpoint walked over to them. She was still shaking from the ordeal and it was clear to Patrick that it would be a long time before he was okay again, if ever.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Fri May 17, 2013 6:16 pm

"Nah... I got my car just around the corner." Helena replied. "But thanks for the offer. Much appreciated."
She was glad he offered to drive her, but she didn't want to leave her car behind. She would have had to pick it up later and that she really didn't want to. She was rather indepent.

Seeing the woman walking over, Helena looked at her, a slight bit concerned.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 18, 2013 12:45 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "You're welcome" he said to her before looking at the woman. "Det. Coleman?" the young woman said to her as she stood there. Patrick could tell that she was still rattled by what had happened to her in there.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Helena focused her attention on the young woman now speaking to her. She wondered what it was she wanted from her.
"Yes. What is it?" Helena asked calmly.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 19, 2013 12:38 am

"Th...thank you for what you did." the young woman said to her, her voice still shaky as she spoke. It was clear that the young woman was rattled to core and that she'd never be the same.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Fri May 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Helena smiled and nodded a bit.
"Well, it's my job to do what I did." she said. "But you're welcome."
Thinking back to the moment she lay on the ground with her gun up at one of the robbers, she had to say she never had that one before. But it was her job to do everything in her power to safe people's lives and yet bring criminals to justice.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri May 24, 2013 11:47 pm

The young woman nodded a bit, then turned and walked off. Patrick watched her as she did, looking at Helena once she was out of ear shot. "She'll never be the same." he said gently while looking at Helena.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 12:15 am

"Probably not. But she'll get over it and become a stronger person." Helena replied in the same tone. "At least that's what I hope happens to her."
What else could she possibly say? Helena could imagine what this woman went through and once she got over it, it would probably make her a stronger woman. She probably wouldn't get spooked at easily anymore. Or the exact opposite happened, but Helena hoped for the best.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 1:35 am

"Agreed" Patrick said in reply as he stood there. "What about you?" he asked a he watched her. He knew that Helena was strong willed, but it didn't hurt to ask. Besides, he cared about her and didn't want to see her get hurt or worse.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 am

She turned to face him and then smiled a little bit. Not because she put on a facade for him, but because she was being honest.
"I've been through situations worse than this." Helena replied calmly. "I'll be just fine."

She wasn't to be scared or thrown off her balance that easily. It took a lot more than that to leave a permanent impact on Helena that would change her personality, or who she was.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat May 25, 2013 2:49 am

That was not lost on Patrick, who nodded in reply when Helena said that to him. "No argument here" he said to Helena before taking her out of the bank. Outside, the crew was being taking to the station for questioning while the bank manager and her secretary were getting checked over by the EMTs.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Helena watched the scene for a while, before she started her way to her car, which was parked down the street from the bank. She wanted to go to the station herself, since she didn't want anyone to have to drive her back here to get her car. And she was fine anyway.
On the way to the station Helena replayed the events from the bank robbery in her mind, thinking about the statement she had to give. She always tried to do that, before she had to tell someone what happened. That way she was sure she didn't forget any important things that happened. Sometimes it really worked had she had a photographic memory.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Patrick finished up at the back, then headed back to the station. He wanted to be there when Helena gave her statement about what happened. It was more out of concern for her then anything else as to why he wanted to be there with her when she did that.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Once at the station, Helena was lead to the interrogation area and was told to wait outside. Just down the hall was a small booth with two benches facing each other. Helena was told that she could wait there and an officer would get her when the interview with one of the witnesses was done.
Helena walked down to the small waiting area, but decided not to sit down. She wasn't really in the mood to sit right now. Not that she was nervous, though. Actually she was pretty calm. Probably because she had a lot of practice in giving statements.
She leaned against the 'doorway' that lead to the benches, her hands behind her back, resting upon the wall she leaned on.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Patrick soon arrived and saw her in the waiting area. He noticed that she was calm and collected while she waited for the officer to come and take her statement. He walked over and stood next to her, not saying anything at first.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:35 pm

Helena heard him coming and glanced at him through the corner of her eyes, but she remained silent for a moment. Until he reached her that was. She was curious why he was here. He didn't have to give a statement, so why come?
"What are you doing here?" she asked curiously.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:41 pm

"I just wanted to make sure that your okay." Patrick said to her honestly as he watched her. He wasn't the over protective type when it came to this. His training from the military and time as an officer in the Marines always made him put others first. It was something that also translated well to his faith.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 pm

"Well... you didn't need to come down here. I already said I was fine." Helena said confident as always. Thinking about it, it was sweet of him to come, but he really didn't need to. She was fine and would be even better if she was finally done with her interview.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun May 26, 2013 11:50 pm

"I know" Patrick said to her in a gentle tone. "I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do for you in the meantime." he added off the cuff, fighting the urge to take her hand. He knew that if he did, the boss would not be pleased with him.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next