Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
What are you doing here? || Patrick Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

What are you doing here? || Patrick

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick Empty What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 pm

It was still early that evening, as Helena walked into the locker room, a little bit out of breath after walking so many stairs up to the lab. But she was early for work, as she usually was, so she would have enough time to get ready.
She slowly entered the locker room and walked over to her locker, but as soon as she was turning into the row her locker was in, she stopped. There was someone very familiar standing right in front of the locker next to hers. Someone she hadn't seen in quite a while. A smile appeared on her face as she slowly started walking up to her locker.
"Patrick? What are you doing here?" she asked out loud as she walked up to him.

Last edited by Helena Coleman on Mon May 13, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick Empty Re: What are you doing here? [Patrick]

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Patrick was standing in front of his locker, getting ready for the shift this evening. He didn't mind working evenings, but didn't much care for the people that he met during this time. He looked at the photos that lined the inside of the door of his locker and smiled a bit. Most of them were of his military days. As he stood their, a female voice snapped him out of his trance. He turned and saw its source, Helena Coleman. "Helena, hello" he said, smiling at the same time. "I work here" he added.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Helena stopped right in front of him, still smiling a bit. Why didn't he call her? After all, they were good friends. It was now that she realized just how much time had passed since they last talked to each other and that Helena hadn't been calling him either, though she could've.
"Wow." she replied. "Since when?" she asked, wondering for long she hadn't noticed him around.
She wouldn't touch her locker just yet, maybe there was a chance to rub it in his face that his was right next to hers. After all, Helena used to love teasing him.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 am

Patrick smiled a bit when Helena said that to him. "Sence getting discharged from the Marines a few years ago." he said to her with a slight nod. "I worked in Downtown-sector B before coming over to the crime lab." he added
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:29 pm

"Wow... how come I didn't know before?" she asked, frowing a little. It was like she was more asking herself than him and not really expecting an answer, though it would be nice getting one anyways. "Anyways... welcome to the team then. And uh... hi neighbor." she added, now opening her own locker next to his.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Patrick nodded a bit in reply, then finished getting ready. "Your mad at me aren't you?" he asked gently as he got his gun holstered.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Helena turned to him, her face serious, but she shook her head.
"Nah... well... partly maybe, but... I could've called ya too." she replied with a small shrug.
Oh, yes... and she should have called him ages ago. After all... she did miss him. A lot.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Patrick nodded in reply as he finished up. "I could have done the same." he said
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Helena's face cracked into a smile, as she turned back to her locker and got her own gun out. "Well, I guess that makes us both guilty." she replied a little quietly. "Anyway... how have you been?"
She somehow felt the urge to give him a friendly welcome hug, but she didn't do it. After all, she had no idea how he'd feel about it after all that time.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Patrick managed a small smile as well. "I've been doing well" he said after closing the locker door. "Spoke at the national CSI Conference in Chicago last year." Patrick added
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 pm

"You're one lucky guy." she replied, looking at him with a soft smile. "You know... you always were the lucky one."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Patrick nodded a bit, "I'm just doing my part to help the department out." he said gently, yet honestly.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 am

Helena closed her locker and giggled a little. "It's just like back in school. You get to do the great stuff and yet you always say you're just doing your part." she replied, looking at him. "Sometimes I wonder why you're still single.... or... that hasn't changed, has it?"

Suddenly she was a little bit scared that she might have missed an important event of her good friend's life. And that wasn't the only reason, but she'd always deny that she had feeling for him if someone asked. She's done ever since High School.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 am

Patrick smiled again when Helena said that. "Nope, I'm still a single guy." he replied. At the same time, he wished that he wasn't, but he knew love was not something to be rushed into. Little did he know that he would soon fall for his good friend.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:37 am

Helena was actually relieved to hear that. She gave a slight nod.
"Well... Seems like we've got something in common then." Helena replied, wishing that she wasn't single either, but deep down inside there was only one guy she really wanted to be with.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Patrick nodded a bit in reply, then closed his locker door. "See you in the lab" he said to her before heading out.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 pm

Helena raised an eye brow as she watched him leave. And again, just like back in High School, never walking with her. She sighed, then followed him out of the locker room, she would have to work with him in the lab anyway, so she'd just drop a comment for him later. It wasn't that important anyway.

Once out of the locker room, she walked over to the DNA section of the lab, having some work to catch up on, though she was early, she didn't mind starting her work asap. Even if it was unpaid over-time.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Patrick walked into the ballistics lab and got to work on what was left over from the night before. At the same time, he didn't know of the effect that his walking off on Helena had on her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:59 am

Helena met up with a fellow lab tech and started working, but for a while her mind was somewhere else. Somehow, Patrick turning up like that, without even calling her turned her world a little upside down, there was soething inside her that she thought had gone a long time ago.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 am

Patrick continued with his work, not knowing about the event in Helena's past. After submitting a report, he was called to a crime scene and told to bring Helena. Patrick found were she was, then walked over. "Helena, we have a DB over in Liberty Park." he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:09 am

Helena looked up from her work and gave him a slight nod in reply.
"Comin'." she said, quickly finishing her sample and then handed it off to the lab tech she was working with. Then she pulled the gloves off, walked to the door, got out of her lab oat and stood in front of him.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:11 am

Patrick nodded in reply, then let her out to the car, kit in hand. As he walked, he glanced over at her. "Are you mad at me?" he asked gently.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 am

Helena looked up at him with a surprised look on her face.
"Now why would I be mad at you?" she asked. "Well... you could've walked to the lab with me, but... that's nothing to be mad about."
Nah, it really wasn't... she was kinda used to it.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him, relaxing a little at the same time. "I'll make sure to walk with you next time." he said to her gently.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:09 am

A small smile appeared on Helena's face and she nodded a little. "Now that's much better. But I'm still curious... When did you transfer?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next