Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 8 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Karl simply replied with a snore, ignoring her words. He wasn't fully asleep - just in that lovely dozey stage in between sleep and wakefulness. And he wasn't about to move. This bed was much too comfy to forsake it just to trek all over Miami in this insane heat. From one oven city into another...

The memory of the fact that they were supposed to be going swimsuit shopping made him stir, but only for a moment. Smiling to himself, he turned and flopped onto his back, spread out over the entire bed. I don't think I'll complain too much if she decides to drag me out...
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Joanne playfully rolled her eyes again, shaking her head. If she was going to drag him out of bed, she was not going to wear that short thingy. She headed to her suitcase, deciding that since she had a bra and panties on, she didn't need to hide from him in order to change her clothes. She pulled her nightgown off and put on a pair of skinny grey jeans and a black form-fitting, yet casual shirt.

She passed a hand through her hair, turning to face him. "You are so lazy, we are never going to leave Miami this way," she rolled her eyes. Seeing that he was ignoring her, she chuckled and simply jumped on top of him, ignoring the fact that he was naked. At least he was covered by the sheets. "Come ooooon!"
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Karl groaned as the blonde jumped on top of him and continued to bounce. "Get off meee!" he complained, whacking her with a pillow to try and get her off him. "I've got a brilliant idea - why don't you go out and catch the bad guy, and I sleep? I'll even be a total gentleman about it and let you talk absolutely all the credit for it. Absolutely all." He whacked her again. "Just get off me."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Joanne started laughing lightly, because the situation was amusing, even for her. She was pretty tired as well after that night and she needed a coffee just as much as he did, but to get those, he had to get down from bed. She didn't know how she would go an entire week like this, when he kept teasing her and complaining about everything. He really was a pain in the ass!
She caught the pillow and threw it on the floor, not getting down just yet. "Stop whacking me!" she said, putting her cold hands on his chest. "Let me put it this way. If you get out of bed now, I will go swimsuit shopping with you and I will buy the one you pick; however slutty it is, okay?" she said, hoping that this would work.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 pm

A yelp left Karl's lips as she lay her cold hands onto his chest. "Biondi!" he howled. "Get off me! Get those cold hands of meeee!" He jolted upright, making her tumble down onto the bed beside him. "Wait, what'd you just offer?" he repeated, wondering if he heard right. "You're letting me decide what you get to wear for the rest of the trip?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 pm

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed with a giggle when he jolted up right, making her fall down onto the bed right next to him. She liked it when he was so sleepy and all, mainly because it was probably the only moment when she could be the one who teased him. Usually, it was the opposite.
Hearing his next words, she suddenly regreted suggesting that, but she had said it already. She turned her eyes back to him and pointed a finger at his face. "Only the swimsuit," she told him.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Karl chuckled, throwing the covers away from him and in a swift moment pinning her down onto the bed. His eyes sparkled with mischief and smugness. "Good enough for me," he replied with a grin. "You'll be chasing away the guys and chicks with a baseball bat once I'm done with you. And I'll be the very first in that line," he added, placing a soft kiss on her neck before sitting up and grinning like a Cheshire cat.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Joanne's eyes widened and she gasped when he threw the covers off him, remaining completely naked, and pinned her down onto the bed. Of course, they had had sex the previous night, but they had both agreed that in the morning, they would be back to being Karl and Joanne, just coworkers; which meant that all this was highly inappropriate.
Her breath started to be a little bit shaky when he placed a kiss on her neck, but when he sat up, she looked at him with the same smug, almost annoyed look. "You are naked! I don't want to see you naked, get away from me and put something on!"
Ah, what a liar she was...
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Karl kept her pinned, though he adjusted his weight so she was more comfortable. He was trying to be sexy, not hurtful. "You are very astute there, Miss Biondi. I am indeed. And you know what? I don't believe your words for a single moment..." His lips were on her neck again, teasing her with their touch. He wasn't after anything right now - he was simply being teasing and playful.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Yes, he was definetly sexy, but still inappropriate. She was supposed to keep her head in the game and, as Grissom had said, not feel as if she were in vacation. Especially with Karl, for God's sake! She tried not to look at his hot naked body, because images from the previous night would come to her mind again, and she did not want that.
She slightly retreated her neck when he started teasing her again, because she felt like she was going to kiss him or something, and a night had been enough.
"Lindemann!" she exclaimed. "This is inappropriate! We agreed that we would stop this morning. So get off!" she said, struggling to escape.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:31 pm

"Butbut how can I not, when you're obviously enjoying it so much?" he asked, eyes wide and innocent. He was in Miami, away from work, away from all the things that had to hold him back. But what went on in Miami, stayed in Miami, right? "I'm just having a bit of fun, and you know it." Giving her a (rather childish) kiss on the tip of her nose, he got off her and bounded off to the shower. "And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it last night! The sounds coming from you were amazing!" That should make her blush...
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Without even realizing this, Joanne had grown crazy about his touch, his kisses and his teasing especially, because that happened most often. But she was so proud and so stubborn that she just could not admit it; it felt like losing a game in front of her cockiest opponent.
She shut her eyes tightly when he kissed the tip of her nose, then was finally able to breath calmly again when he got off her. She was all dressed up already, so she just hoped that he wouldn't take long in the shower.
Hearing his words though, her eyes widened again and her mouth dropped. "You just... go in there and shut up!" she exclaimed, then took her head in her hands. "Oh God..." she mumbled to herself, because she was almost feeling herself blushing.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Karl grinned as he slammed the bathroom door. "Already done!" he sing-songed back. Ohgod, what was he getting into...?!

Ten minutes later he emerged from the bathroom, dressed. "Right, are we off? Just remember that you owe me coffee. And that I get to pick a swimsuit for you," he smirked.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:23 pm

When the door was shut, Joanne let herself fall back down onto the bed, rubbing her face slightly. That was going to be a long, but definetly interesting day, because despite the fact that she yelled at him now, she didn't mind his attitude that much. She actually thought it made him hotter.

She stood up when he came back and, with a smile playing in the corner of her mouth, she rolled her eyes. "Yes, I will keep my promise. The store is just downstairs waiting for you to mock me as much as you want," she joked, already putting her shoes on.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 pm

"Mock you? Who, moi? Never," Karl replied, looking shocked at the accusation as he picked up the room key and headed towards the door. "I'm gonna make you the sexiest thing on the beach!" I'm definitely gonna have fun with this... "I mean, not that you're not already sexy, but after I'm through with you, you'll be shooting them off you left, right and centre," he added with a grin, giving her a wink.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Joanne was not one to go to the beach for many reasons. One, she was not that fond of sun or water. Two, she hated getting dirty. And three, probably the most important, she was not as self-confident as she thought. She had always had the impression that men liked skinny women, while she was curvy, with big breast, pretty wide hips and strong legs. Which was why she was a bit surprised by Karl's remark, because it was not teasing anymore, but it sounded real. Blushing ever-so-slightly, she chuckled modestly and stepped out on the hallway.
"It's... not going to be that easy," she mumbled, suddenly becoming a bit shy, a lot different from before.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Karl had just pulled open the door when he stopped, turning back to look at her. This was something he didn't see every day - her being shy. This, in Joanne, was as rare as a blue moon. She was such a confident woman, no matter what, and that had definitely been one of the main things that had attracted her to him. Karl loved confident women.

But this - this shyness of hers, it was sweet. "Hey now," he said softly, coming up close to her and giving her cheek a gentle stroke. "You're gorgeous and you have no reason to hide it."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Joanne slowly raised her green eyes to look at him, because this was more than unexpected. He was not being teasing or flirty, he was being sweet to her, and that almost melted even her heart made of ice. She didn't know if he was just being Nigel Fisher now, but part of her hoped for him to have been real.

However, despite the fact that she had replied the same way even if they were alone in their room, she decided to also become Prudence Fisher, because that was what they were going to be until the night, when they would be back. She smiled slightly and gently put a hand on his waist, her eyes looking into his. "Thanks, babe," she murmured, waiting for him to lock the door and head to the store. There... Well, it would be a whole different story.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

He smiled, noticing the change in her over his words. He'd hoped that she'd take them to heart. She was gorgeous and she had nothing to be shy about - she could own that beach if she wanted to. At her words though, his heart sunk a bit. So she thinks I'm playing a part...? "I mean it, Jo," he said so softly that only she'd be able to hear. "You have nothing to be shy about," he added as he locked the door and finally began to settle into his role as he put an arm around her shoulders. "And this isn't simply a biased opinion of mine just because we're married. You really are."

He gave her a warm smile, gazed into her eyes for a moment. "Now, where's this shop? We gotta get you dressed..!"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Joanne's eyes became more surprised and her smile softened when she realized that he was not just playing a part, just like he had probably not played a part the previous night, when he almost kicked the poor room-service guy out. But maybe she was thinking too far and he was just trying to be nice to her after the night's events, which was a pretty change. She relaxed though when he put an arm around her shoulders, and gently put hers around his waist. "You're sweet," she chuckled, gently kissing her cheek.

At his next words though, her smile turned into a smirk, though she probably wouldn't do that for so long, as he was supposed to pick what she was going to wear. "Oh God," she mumbled, chuckling slightly for the sake of the people who had to be lied. "It's just near the hotel, we'll be there in no time."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Karl grinned happily at her. "Yep, it has been known to happen. Not often, sure, but that's what makes it even more special when it does happen." This work-trip was taking a very nice turn. And not only because he got to do all sorts of wonderfully fun things to Joanne. No, it actually seemed that they were getting along better. And times like this - well, it seemed that she might actually like him.

But Karl was never one to get his hopes up very high. Sex wasn't dating. If it was, they'd be in a relationship right about now but it wasn't and they weren't. Besides, he was never going to admit to her that he liked her. Sex and teasing was one thing, but dating - well, there was actually a chance of being hurt. And Karl had had that too many a time to want it again.

"So, are you nervous?" he asked, an evil grin spreading on his lips. "You fully should be."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Joanne almost rolled her eyes and shook her head, but then realized that she was supposed to go on playing her part. It was not like she was going to be too mean if it hadn't been for this case, but still, it was different. She was probably going to change a bit towards him, but not much, because there were moments when one of them had to make it impossible.

At her next words, she chuckled a bit fakely, putting both her arms around Karl's waist. "Why would I be? I know you love me and you wouldn't pick something too slutty," she purred, getting closer to his ear. "Take care, I might kill you when we're back in our room," she whispered quickly so only he could hear, then kissed his cheek again and continued to walk downstairs.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm

His mind tried telling him that he should just distance himself, but he no longer could. Every day that passed, no, every moment that passed, he felt himself being more and more drawn to her. It was rather scary; after all, she was a colleague and he shouldn't be doing this. But it was getting to a point where he didn't much care any more.

"Yes but know that I'd enjoy every minute of it if you do," he shot back, nibbling on her earlobe. Aloud he said, "So, do you trust me, m'dear?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:27 pm

He was drawing her to him in the most weird and unexpected ways. His teasing, his indifference, his casual touch, no matter how shameless they were, these all made her want him more and more. She didn't know if she had realized that before coming to Miami, but she fully understood this now.

She put a hand on the side of his neck and swallowed hard at his words and his nibbling, because she had definetly not meant it as something nasty or sexual, the way he had probably taken it. But she should have expected all the teasing after the night she had let happen. Coming back in character, she pulled away slightly and gave him a fake gorgeous smile. "I always do, babe," she replied, though she would've liked to smack him there and then.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

"Fool!" Karl gave a manic cackle before tickling her in her sides so she'd double over. Nothing like a good random tickle-fest in the middle of the hospital. Knowing that she was going to kill him as soon as she recovered, he quickly dashed ahead before turning around to face her, pulling odd and crazy faces back at her.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next