Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 7 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Joanne replied to the kiss the same way. He was so sexy and almost naked and she wanted him, more than she would have liked to admit. When he broke the kiss in order for them both to catch their breath, the blonde looked at him with a seemingly helpless look in her eyes, while he started kissing her again.
Flashbacks of that one and only night kept coming back to her head, how good she had felt and how wrong it had been. And the reason why they were actually there... She broke the kiss earlier than she would have wanted to.
"Karl, no..." she mumbled, looking down; not necessarily at his chest, but down. "Not again."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Memories of that night came floating into his mind, though he tried to forget. Stop thinking about it, stop thinking about it...! But his focus was ebbing and he wasn't sure if he could do this. It isn't fair on her...

The moment he heard those words he stopped and broke away, looking at her silently. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's just a bit of fun - it doesn't have to mean anything..." Though by this point, he wanted it to. He didn't want to admit it, but yes, he'd fallen for Joanne.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Joanne was pretty much sure by now that it was not only physical attraction that there was between them, but something more, at least for her. He was drawing her to him more and more, with simple gestures and words and teasing phrases she had got to love so much. Maybe she wanted it to mean something, but she was too proud to admit it to Karl.

A slight smirk pulled on the corner of her mouth as she looked at him. "Just fun?" she almost whispered, slowly licking her full lips. "How about... we are Nigel and Prudence Fisher for this night?" she suggested, on top of him. She had tried to listen to her brain and pull away, but her whole body told her otherwise.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Last time with her, it had only been a physical attraction, nothing more. But slowly, it had become something more. Yes, they bitched at each other and argued like a PMS-ing old couple, but there were the good moments and those were what had pulled Karl in. He'd gotten to see the real her, and he'd decided that he really liked her.

At her suggestion, he raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Do go on..." he murmured, a grin playing on his lips. "I do rather think that this may be one of your better ideas..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Joanne liked him more than she wanted to admit, to other people or to herself. She was not the relationship type, she had never had a stable one, simply because she didn't see the point of it. She hadn't had many men, because she had focused on work too much, probably. But Karl was everywhere. Not only did they work in the same lab, but Grissom made them work together, which lead to endless arguments, arguments she couldn't live without.

She grinned as well, gently biting her lower lip, her hand moving slowly on his bare chest. "You know, we have to be a happily married couple, and we both agreed that it may be difficult for us to pretend that we like each other when in public. So my point is, if we act like it when we're alone, tonight for example, it may be easier the next days," she smirked, her lips moving closer and closer to his. "But just to be clear, tomorrow, when we wake up, we're Karl and Joanne again," she whispered in his ear.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Karl smirked. "I must say, my dear Mrs Fisher - you make a very convincing argument," he replied and a moment later all talk ceased once again as their lips met and everything else faded out of existence...

~
Karl awoke to the very persistent buzzing of his cellphone. "Lindemann," he grumbled into the phone, rubbing his eyes groggily. "Yeah, hi Griss. Uh huh... Yeah. Uh huh. Bye Grissom." Hanging up he dropped the phone back onto the bed and groaned. It's too early for this... He looked over at Joanne, still sleeping peacefully and suddenly looked rather bashful as last night's events came flooding back. She'll never let me live that down now...
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Joanne's body was all naked, covered only by the light sheets. She hadn't had time to put her clothes back on, because she was very tired after the flight and the... pretty interesting night she had shared once again with Karl, and fell asleep. She was lying on her stomach, her face turned away from her colleague. She had heard his phone ringing and him talking to Grissom, so she was now half-awake.

She didn't turn her eyes back to Karl just yet, but groaned slightly. "I don't want to get up. What did Grissom want? I have to get up, don't I?" she mumbled into the pillow.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Karl had buried his nose in his pillow and was on the brink of sleep when Joanne's voice roused him into the land of consciousness again. "Wha?" he mumbled, turning his head to look at the blonde. The fact that she was still naked hadn't registered in his sleep-deprived mind yet. "Grissomwantedtomakesureweknewthatweweresupposedtobeworkingandnotholidaying," he replied, the sentence coming out as one giant word. "I'm not getting up. I'm eexhausted - I pay taxes and therefore I have the right to sleep." In his sleepy mind his words made perfect sense, even if in reality they didn't.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Joanne moved only slightly, then fell back on the comfortable bed, pretty much in the same position from before. One of her knees bent and her back turned to Karl, only that the sheets were revealing more from her bare back now, but not too much. However sleepy she was, she had thought enough to take care of this.

She hardly understood his words, but chuckled slightly. Grissom had no idea what had happened there, that was obvious. "You make no sense," she mumbled, slowly opening her eyes and staring at the wall in front of her eyes. "But I think we should wake up anyway..."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Karl couldn't help but grin slightly as his eyes roamed over her back, bringing back all those fun memories of last night. I regret nothing. Even if she teases me to death, it was worth it.

"Course I make no sense, I'm from Chicago. We never make sense before our first cup of coffee," he jokingly grumbled. "Or our first three. Depends on how rough the previous night was." He gave a giant yawn. No, he really didn't want to get up. Sleep, sleep was good. Very good. "Why?" he whined at her words. "Why must we get up? Let's don't and say we did..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Once she started to become slightly more awake, memories from the previous night started flooding Joanne's mind as well. God, he had been so good, just the way she remembered him to be. But it was a new day, a day when they were the same old Karl and Joanne, just the way they had agreed before the night started properly. She knew she would be teased about it so much, but it was not going to happen again. Wait, hadn't she said that after the first time as well?

She stretched out a hand and covered herself up, then rolled on her back and turned her eyes towards him for the first time. She was all covered now, so it was all good. "Because Grissom just called you to answer these endless questions of yours. The sooner we get the guy, the better. So come on, lazy ass, get up!" she mumbled.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:26 pm

He grabbed one of the spare pillows that he'd thrown onto the floor middle of last night and playfully whacked the blonde with it. "You get up first. You're the one who takes forever in the shower anyway," he replied, sticking his tongue out at her. "And that's so unfair - why'd he call me and not you?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Joanne gasped when she was suddenly hit with the pillow, because she was so sleepy and had not expected that. She rolled her eyes and sat up a little bit, still taking care so the sheets didn't unveil more of her naked body.
"Because Grissom knows what a skilled, focused detective Joanne Biondi is, and he also knows that he can't say the same about Karl Lindemann," she teased him, a smirk playing in the corner of her mouth. "And I don't take that much in the shower and you know it! But fine, I will get up first. Just give me my clothes and turn around," she ordered. Of course, most women wouldn't have minded being seen naked after a night of sex, especially by a partner like Karl, but she still thought it was a weak moment, another mistake, which shouldn't be repeated.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Karl gave a snort that instantly grew into a yawn. My my, aren't we attractive this morning? "Grissom knows full well how skilled and focused and amazingly amazing I am. That's why he had to check up on me - to remind me how awesomely awesome I am." Oh boy, how are we to get you through the day? his mind wondered bleakly.

Three cups of coffee should do the trick. Or make it four, just to be on the safe side.

"You mean these clothes?" he asked with an annoying smirk, holding the discarded garments up in front of her and swinging them about to annoy her. "Come get them first."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Joanne playfully raised an eyebrow at Karl's words, because she obviously took everything like a joke. He was actually joking, she assumed, so it was all good. Things were actually going better between them, because despite the fact they teased each other a lot, the moments when they got to real fights were very rare, and she hoped them to remain that way. "Grissom loves me. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm a great detective," she said cockily, shrugging slightly.

At his next words and gestures though, a brilliant smile showed up on her lips, while she kept the covers close to her body. "Karl..." she said, watching him closely. "I am naked, I won't jump around in order to take those. So please, give them to me."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:00 pm

"Grissom loves his bugs and only his bugs. Now, assuming that you're not actually an entomological specimen in disguise, he couldn't possibly love you. That would be like cheating on his bugs with you." Wait..what?! Karl didn't even know. He was rambling and he knew it. He was too tired for all this - too tired to think straight, least of all about intelligent answers to do with work. All he wanted was to crash on the bed (preferably with the still naked Joanne next to him), order room-service and sleep all day. After that, catching a killer might be an option.

"Nuh uh, you can't just smile and charm me into giving them back to you. You have to win them back, fair and square," he retorted, dangling them just out of her reach.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 pm

The smile seemingly permanent on her lips, she rolled her eyes and shook her head. She was just smiling now, but once she was all dressed up and ready to work, she was not going to be that charming and flirty anymore, especially with Karl.
"Lindemann! You are being an ass. A rude ass. Give those to me," she said, trying to grab her clothes, but failing miserably. "Okay, fine," she groaned, rolling her eyes again. "What do I have to do to have them back? Because I will not get out of bed all naked and walk like that through the room."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Karl pretended to think for a moment. Then he stopped pretending and actually thought. "I want you to admit that I am awesome and I am the most brilliant CSI that you've ever had to work with," he finally decided, looking triumphant. If she said it, it would be like Christmas coming early.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Joanne looked at him and let out a laugh. She had not necessarily thinking of this, but if she thought better, it sounded a lot like Karl.
"That is not true! Give me those," she said, then stretched a bit, in order to take her clothes. However, all she managed was almost fall on top of him, her bare breasts touching his chest.
"Okay, fine," she rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "You are awesome, in one way or another," she mumbled.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Karl laughed as she fell on top of him. "And that's what you get for not believing in your words. And now I get boobs," he stated, rather childishly grinning from ear to ear. "And I'm not just awesome in one way or another, I am awesome in every way, thank you very much. I pretty much got confirmation of that last night," he added teasingly, handing her her clothes back as promised.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open at his words and when she realized that her breasts were actually touching his bare chest. She pulled away quickly, because she had promised that it would only be the night, when they pretended to be Nigel and Prudence; not for a real reason, but still.
She wrapped the sheets closer around her body, roughly taking her short nightgown from him, almost gasping again at his next words.
"I don't like you, you're a pervert and a jackass. So please, get up and go away. Or at least turn around," she said, going back to her bossy self.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm

At her words Karl's eyes grew round as he took on a look of a slapped puppy. "Butbutbut how could you say that? After all the epic times we've been through? How could youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?" he wailed, dramatically bringing his arm to cover his eyes. "And I'm not going anywhere until I get a decent coffee. I told you - I simply can't function without a coffee in me. Good luck getting me out of bed until I get one," he added with an annoying grin.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Joanne rolled her eyes yet once again at Karl's words, because now he was going to rub that night on her like crazy, and that was annoying. She had enjoyed it so much, but she knew how he was and how she would pay for this guilty pleasure of hers.
She shook her head and put her nightgown back on, slightly turning her back on him so that he couldn't see too much; he had seen enough the previous night anyway. Passing a hand through her hair, she finally dragged herself out of bed. She started walking to the bathroom, looking at him and pointing at the phone on the nightstand.
"That's a phone," she stated. "If you call down, you can get that much wanted coffee. Maybe you miss the guy from last night," she teased him, walking in the bathroom.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:11 pm

"Yeah, well, maybe he misses me too! And we'll have a party in here while you're having your shower, the most amazing party ever and we just won't invite you," he called back, grinning. Yep, things were back to normal. She was back to being bossy, he was back to being a teasing pain, the world could now continue to spin.

I'll get her back for being this bossy, he thought with an evil grin, burying his nose back into the pillow and pulling the covers over him. Let her attempt the mission that is the waking of Karl Lindemann..!
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Joanne just rolled her eyes playfully and shut the door without replying. She was glad that things were back to normal, despite the fact that she would get way too much teasing from him that day, because of the steamy night they had shared. She almost blushed only thinking of it, it was not easy.
She stripped and stepped on the shower, making it longer than the previous evening, because she needed to wake up somehow. They had a full day ahead, and she just hoped that he had forgotten about the swimsuit shopping they had been talking about.
Once done, she put her nightgown back on, because she hadn't brought the clothes for the day just yet. Walking out of the bathroom, she spotted Karl who hadn't even moved.
"Lindemann! Come on, the sooner we end this, the better! Don't make me drag you out of bed!"
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next