Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 am

"Hello Danny.....I was at the range with a friend and thought I'd lob in." Nicole said to him in reply. "I noticed that Anna was here." she said gently while watching him, not knowing what they talked about before she came by.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 am

Danny stepped aside and let Nicole in. He would always let her in. Usually Danny changed after work, but he hadn't today. He was still wearing the clothes he wore to work, minus the suit jacket and the tie. He ran a hand through his short hair, looking at her.
"Yeah... didn't expect to find her waiting for me when I came home." he said, then sighed. "That's why I forgot to call you... like I promised earlier."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:21 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply. "No worries Danny" she replied while watching him. Nicole was thankful that nothing happened when her and Anna crossed paths with each other when she arrived. Nicole sighed a little, then looked out the window of Danny's apartment before looking back at him. "What did she tell you?" she asked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 am

Danny looked at Nicole for a moment, before he headed back to the kitchen bar and sat down on the stool again. He sighed a little, thinking about the conversation he had with Anna, after they went inside.
"Said she was sorry for what happened this morning." Danny replied quietly, still thinking about it. "She told me that I was right about that boyfriend of hers. She went through some things the FBI had left..."

He didn't mention the part were Anna admitted that if she could, she wanted to turn back time and get back together, but she realized, especially from some pictures Danny had of himself and Nicole, that she didn't belong in his life anymore. She had no right to distroy his happiness again, like she did before.
Danny didn't say anything about it, yet, because he wasn't quite sure how to feel about it. But he had made a point of proving that he moved on. And he realized in that moment, that he really did move on.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:35 am

Nicole listened to Danny as he told her that, then walked over and sat next to him. "Was that all she told you?" she asked gently while sitting next to him. She had a feeling there was more to their conversation then what she told him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 am

Danny turned around, when she sat next to him, taking the glass back between his hands and stared into the golden liquid again. He just taken about two sips of it. Now, though he decided to take another one, before he would answer her question. He couldn't hide it anyway. It wasn't smart to lie about either, she would know.

"Well, actually there was something else she said." Danny admitted, not looking up. "She told me if things were different, she would ask me for a second chance..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:59 am

Nicole let that sink in as she sat there. "She told you that?" she asked after a few seconds while watching him, rather surprised at that remark. Nicole leaned to the side and set her hand on her cheek while she watched Danny and waited for his reply.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:04 am

A tiny smile flashed over his face for a moment. Two years ago he would have been glad when Anna would've said that to him, but now he actually wasn't interested in getting something back that wasn't meant to be.
"Yeah... you know, maybe I'd given her that second chance two years ago, but now..." Danny replied, then looked at Nicole. "I don't want her back. There is only one person that I want."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:24 am

Nicole smiled back when Danny said that to her, then leaned over and kissed him. "And your the only bloke for me." she said to him, the smile still on her face as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Danny couldn't help but smile a little. Even though he knew exactly what he wanted, the things that Anna said to him, still had him thinking. It wasn't easy to just let go of something that had been a part of your life for such a long time. But he had finally come to terms with it, he had let go of the past and he finally started to enjoy his life again. He had finally found someone who kept him on his toes, drew him out of his shell and who he fell in love with. There was no way he would put that in jeopardy.

"I am actually happy to hear that." Danny said in a lighter tone. "Anna must have realized that there was no chance for her to get me back. Last thing she said was that she wants me to be happy and that she knows there's no place for her here. She's probably going to move away."

And he wasn't sure how to feel about that. He felt a little guilty, like it was partly his fault that Anna thought about leaving the place she used to call home, but on the other hand that would mean he wasn't going to be dragged into some kind of drama from her side, if she decided she would come back fighting to get Danny back. Not that it was likely to happen, but he could not put it past her either.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
just a little bit longer replies would be nice, by the way Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Nicole listened to Danny as he told her that, then gently took his hand in her's. "She had her chance with you Danny, she needs to move on." she said to him honestly while holding his hand. Nicole hoped that didn't sound harsh, but she knew that it was true. She knew that Danny had moved on from her and she hopped that Anna did the same. She can't keep acting like Danny would want her back she said to herself while holding Danny's hand.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Danny let out a small sigh, then looked up with an understanding look in his brown eyes. He knew she was right about that and Danny always figured that she moved on, but maybe actually standing in front of him after two years made those old feelings come back, like it did for Danny. But he didn't feel the same about her anymore. If they would ever be something again, it would only be on a friendly basis, nothing more.
"I know." he stated in a casual tone. "And she will. I guess actually standing in front of me again brought back some old feelings she needs to deal with... like it did for me. There's still something when I see her, but it's not the same it used to be. That is long gone."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her, seeing the look in his eyes at the same time. "How strong is this feeling your talking about Danny?" she asked, still holding his hand as she asked him that. Nicole was thankful that Danny had moved on from Anna, but hearing what he said about there being something when he saw her made her worry a little. Focus Nicole, don't jump to the end on this she said to herself while standing there with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Danny, sitting on his stool looked at Nicole, seeing the worry in her eyes. He knew this would come, but he would be honest. He knew that she didn't need to worry about it, because he would never have the same feelings for Anna ever again. She hurt him too much for that to happen and besides, he was happy being with Nicole and there was nobody else he wanted to be with.

"Like I said, it's not what it used to be. It's... friendly concern and that's all it'll ever be." he told her in a gentle tone. "I'm not going anywhere. Not without you, I don't want anyone else in my life."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Nicole relaxed when Danny said that to her. The worry in her eyes was replaced by happiness. Not saying a word, Nicole wrapped her arms around Danny and kissed him after he said that to her. It was clear that she was happy for Danny and that he didn't want any other woman in his life other then her. "I'm happy Danny" she said to him honestly after kissing him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Instinctively he returned the favor, holding her close while Nicole kissed him. He was glad to see the happy look on her face again, knowing he saved the day with admitting that he had no other feelings for Anna than just friendly concern. It was admitting that he was over her, moved on and he was happy with Nicole.
Danny smiled softly at her, once she pulled back and said those words to her. He could feel his heart beat in his chest, as if it was the first time. Only she could make him feel that way.

"I am, too. As long as you are." he said in a loving tone, then he leaned in and kissed her slowly.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:56 pm

"I am Danny" Nicole said in reply as she held onto Danny, she didn't have a reason not to be happy. Nicole soon pulled back and looked into Danny's eyes after saying that to him. It was clear that she was in love with Danny and that she didn't want to lose him. "I don't want to lose you Danny." she said to him honestly while standing there with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:20 pm

He locked eyes with her, his arms still around her, gently holding her close to him. He felt the same way about her and he didn't want it any other way. Danny would make very sure that he wouldn't be going anywhere. Not without her by his side.
"You won't, I promise." he told her gently. "Because I don't want to loose you either."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. She leaned over and kissed him again, clearly happy for that comment that he made to her. "I'm not going anywhere Danny" she said in reply after kissing him. It was clear that Nicole meant those words as she looked at him, her eyes giving away how she felt about him at the moment.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Danny could see the look in her eyes and it made him relax. His eyes sparkled a little, showing his feelings for her just like her eyes did for him. He was glad that they could manage to go through things like this, without actually ending up fighting, or worse. She was always calm and understanding, though he would have understood if she was mad at him, for what Anna had told her this morning. He pushed these thoughts aside, wanting nothing to ruin his happy mood.
"I'm glad to hear that." he told her honestly.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. She then kissed him again, then softly pulled back. "I was at the range before I came over." she said to him, changing the subject. "I was with a friend of mine from the police department." she added while watching him. Nicole was thankful that there was a place she could to keep up with her marksmanship.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:18 pm

"The range, huh... haven't been there in a while." Danny replied, glad about the change of subject. He was a good marksman, with a steady aim, something that had come in handy on more than just one occasion, especially when he just wanted to take someone down without killing him. But, he had to admit, that he hadn't been at the range in a while... things had been too busy obviously.

"How'd you do?" he asked curiously.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that. "I'm still able to hit the bulls eye." she said to him. "I shot both of the guns I have." Nicole added. It was clear that target shooting was something she enjoyed doing. "Its a great stress release." she added off the cuff.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:36 pm

He nodded in reply, knowing the feeling of shooting a gun at the range. Sometimes, when things were really stressful, or a case just blew up into his face, Danny would go to the range himself and shoot a few targets. It was a good way to clear your head and focus again and sometimes it had been the place where he got the case-breaking ideas.

"I should go there again sometime." he said quietly. "Can't afford to be out of practice in my line of work, though I'm glad if I don't need to use my gun."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "No argument here" she said to him. "I can go with you if you want.....make a competition out of it?" Nicole added as she watched him, grinning a bit as she said that to him. Nicole had a feeling Danny was a good shot in his own right.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next