Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Magical Sunset || Nicole

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 7 Empty Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Daniel looked at her and then put on a small smile for her. He still couldn't believe they got this far, that they had started something new together. He needed some time to realize that what he had hoped of was coming true. He had the chance to start over and do it right this time. And he certainly didn't want to mess this up.
"Nothin' for you to worry your pretty mind about." he said softly. "I'm just not really there, yet."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to him. "All right then mate" she replied while looking at him. "So, show we explore around?" she asked while sitting up as she said that to him, fixing her shirt at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Danny looked at Nicole and gave her a nod in reply.
"Sure." he said, getting up from the ground and then holding out his hand to help her up. "That's what we came for, right?"

He was actually glad that they took their relationship to the next level yesterday. And he was even more happy that they could do it privately, just them, nobody else around but nature. This trip turned out great so far. And he hoped it would stay that way. Or course he wanted more from that relationship than he got last night, but why the rush? They had enough time to get closer.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 am

Nicole nodded, then went to change, a smile on her face as she did. Nicole came back a few moments later, dressed for a hike. She had military style clothing on that she found at a surplus store close to her studio. She looked at Danny after rejoining him. "I guess its true: you can take the chick out of the military but can't take the military out of the chick." she said to him, smiling a bit as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 am

Daniel watched her disappear, a small smirk on his face as he did. He wouldn't change again. He was all dressed for a day out in the nature. Even though he wasn't a military guy, he did notice the similarity to the military clothing as Nicole came back. He sighed a little. He wasn't a fan of the Military, but he would respect her past and the training she had.

"I wouldn't know anything 'bout that." he said honestly. Maybe now would come a time to make some more confessions. Or maybe she wouldn't ask.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:38 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "Not a fan of the military?" she asked gently, fearing she upset him with that comment, which showed on her face as she watched him. Good Nic, real smooth she said to herself before glancing down at her feet after saying that to herself.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 am

A small smirk appeared on his face after her question. He could see it on her face, that she was afraid he was upset about this comment she just made. He waved his hand casually. It didn't matter to him.
"Nah, not really." he replied casually. "Have my reasons... but don't worry about it. Some things do come in handy."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:01 am

Nicole looked back up when Danny said that, then nodded. "Point taken" she said gently while putting her hat on. "I learned much more then how to shoot a gun and defend my self." she said to him in the same gentle tone while standing there. "Where shall we go to first?" she asked, quickly changing the subject as she watched Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:08 am

"I can see that." he commented, smirking a little as he took a good look at her. Was he allowed to call her his girlfriend now? It sounded lovely. It certainly had a nice ring to it, when Nicole was associated with that word. He felt his heart jump for a few seconds, thinking about it. Then he snapped out of it again.
"Dunno... you lead the way, I'll follow." he said in a light tone. "And protect, if needed."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:48 am

Nicole nodded and smiled a bit, then headed back to the trail that they took yesterday. She was eager to see more of what was on this trail. As she led him out, Nicole thought back to the time she was in Europe for mountain warfare training. "I ever tell you about the time I was in Europe?" she asked while leading Danny onto the trail. It was one of many memories that she had from her time in the army.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:34 am

Daniel followed Nicole out of their little camp site and onto the trail they took yesterday. He knew it would lead back to the spot where they watched the sunset yesterday. But he also knew that they could walk along the beach for a little while and back into the forrest that surrounded the area. They would have enough action here.
"Nope." Danny replied to her question.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "My regiment was sent to the Alpine Guides course in Bavaria." she replied while walking along, sparing Danny the boring details of the year she spent there. "I'd love to go back there some time." Nicole said to him honestly after she finishing telling him the story.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Daniel listened to her, trying to imagine what it would be like to go there sometime and spend some time there. He's never actually been to any other country, except to Spain, once with his grandparents after he graduated from the Police Academy. He hasn't travelled since, unless it was for an assignment from the FBI and then it was only in the US.
"Sounds like an adventure." he replied, following Nicole to where she wanted to go. "I've actually never travelled out of the US, except once..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Nicole nodded a bit, "Where did you go?" she asked while glancing over to him as she asked that. Only been out of the country once.....he needs to do that more often she said to herself after asking Danny that. "Not much of the traveling kind are you?" she asked gently, hoping that didn't come out wrong.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Danny chuckled a little in reply to her comment. She got it a little wrong, but he would correct that.
"Well, that's only partly true." he replied honestly. "It's true, I don't actually feel the need to travel much... guess I'm just too busy with my job and I don't like travelling alone."

He remembered that he had wanted to travel before, but he didn't go, because he didn't actually want to travel alone and he could hardly take his mother along as a grown man. And Anna wasn't the travelling type. She was too busy working and blaming the loneliness on him.
Then he thought back to the time his grandparents took him to Spain, to see the land they came from. He actually enjoyed that trip, although he went with his grandparents and he was just 18.
"That only time I traveled out of the US... that was a gift from my grandparents. They took me along on a trip to Spain... where my family's from." he told her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 am

Nicole listened to Danny say that to him. "Ace.......Spain is a nice place" she said to him with a slight nod. "It wold be safe to assume that you know Spanish?" she asked, smiling a bit at the same time. Spain was another place that was on her list of nations to travel to when she had the time and money.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:22 am

"Since I was little." Daniel replied with a nod. "My ma's family is from Spain and my father's mother was Cuban... so Spanish was often used in the family. Picked it up since I was able to talk."

Danny had a tiny smile on his face as he thought back to that time. Mostly because his mother was still there and his father wasn't the jerk he turned out to be later. While he always used an ffectionate tone when talking about his mother, his voice was rather cold whenever he mentioned his father.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:23 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "Thats cool" she replied as the path started to rise a bit, indicating they were heading up a slope. Nicole looked ahead of her when she felt that happen. She didn't want to trip over anything and hurt herself. Nicole made sure she moved carefully while keeping a steady pace. "Where in Spain did you go?" she asked with out glancing behind her as she asked that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Danny followed after Nicole, keeping his eyes on the ground and ahead of him, not wanting to repeat his embarrassing tripping over something from yesterday. But the ground wasn't too dangerous, yet. Only a few roots or stones along the way, but not too many, yet.
"Valencia." Danny answered Nicole's question. "Was a great trip, seeing some of the city and some sights and of course... the beach."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny told her that. "Beaches are great" she said to him in reply. "Too bad we don't have any beaches here." Nicole added off the cuff while glancing back to Danny as she said that. If there was anything that she missed about home it was the beaches. You'll get back to one soon Nicky she said to herself while walking along the path.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm

"Uhm... we're camping near a beach, Nikki." Danny remarked with a small chuckle. The camping ground was near the beach of Lake Mead, so if they wanted to, they could go for a swim or just lie in the sand.
"There's a swim beach nearby if you wanted to go swimming. Or just relax."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Nicole stopped and looked at Danny when he said that. "Oh do I feel odd." she said to him, her face turning red a bit as she realized her goof. Nicole looked away from Danny as she continued on down the path they were on. How could you do that Nic? she said to herself while walking along.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Danny just smiled a little at her. He didn't mind her comment, after all she couldn't know everything, right? And besides, she looked somewhat cute like that.
The path they walked got a little wider, so two people could walk next to each other. Danny caught up to Nicole, so he was beside her and gently took her hand in his, not saying a word. There were no words needed to show her how he felt.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Nicole composed herself as they got to the top of the hill. Nicole looked up after stopping and smiled a bit. "This is impressive" she said to Danny as she stood there, seeing the beach that they were camping near. "Theres the beach" she said to him while motioning over as she spoke.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:04 am

Danny stood with Nicole, looking over the space before them. He had been here once before a couple of years ago and he wasn't surprised to see that not much had actually changed. Well, some things did change, but most of them just stayed the same.
"Doesn't look much different." he said quietly, gently holding onto Nicole's hands. "Well, I hope you brought your swimsuit."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next