Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Empty Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.

Post by Alexis Martin Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:17 am

Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Postly10
Lexi was feeling energized and quite giddy this evening. She was happy and had a happy smile on her face, standing in her bathroom and getting ready for her 'date'. She would go out with her long term best friend Tim, whom she actually felt much more about, than she could admit right now. She had met him when she came to Las Vegas almost three years ago. The more she got to know him, the more she realized that she was in love with him, but she was too shy to tell him, always wondering if he felt the same way about her.

Tonight she was going out with him to meet Nicole and Danny and have some fun, dancing and partying. Lexi was hoping that maybe tonight she would find the courage to find out if Tim felt the same way about her. She wanted to do it right this time, she wanted to take it slow, but she didn't actually want to take the first step. She was the kind of girl to wait for the man to make the first move. But, if things didn't go anywhere, she was forced to say something. Maybe just a little hint.

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Tag: Nicole, Danny
Outfit: Click
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Empty Re: Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:45 am

Nicole arrived at her friend Lexi's place, all dressed up for a night out with her friend and boyfriend. Nicole had her hair down, which she always did when she went out for the night. She was also wearing a blue strapless dress that came to her knee and low healed shoes. After getting to the door, Nicole knocked, then stood back and waited for Lexi to arrive. There was a slight smile on her face as she waited for her friend to answer the door.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C. Empty Re: Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Danny was waiting by the car, parked in front of the apartment building. He didn't want to go up to Lexi's apartment with Nicole, but decided to wait for them by his car. He was the driver tonight, meaning that he wouldn't drink a lot, if at all. Usually he didn't drink alcohol when he was driving.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Upstairs, Lexi was just slipping into her shoes when she heard a knock on the door. The young woman smiled to herself. She was glad that she was going out again tonight. She hadn't been able to go out and fun for a long time, due to tournaments and training and her job... This will be fun!
"Comin'." she called out as Alexis grabbed her bag from the sideboard close to the door and her keyes. She wore a long sleeved silver-grey bolero over her strapless dress. She would remove it once at the club, but for tonight she knew she needed something to cover her arms when it got colder.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Nicole smiled a bit when she heard Lexi's voice. "All right Lexi" replied, excitement in her voice as she said that to her. She was excited for this night as it was a break from everything that they had been doing. Nicole glanced back to Danny, seeing him in the car. She smiled a bit, then looked back to the door when she heard it open.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Lexi stepped out of the small town house she occupied. It was small but very nice and more than enough for Lexi. It had 2 bedrooms, a dining room, small bathroom with a nice tub and of course a kitchen that was big enough for her. The small house was her little kingdom and she loved the place. It's been hers ever since she moved to Las Vegas. Her car was parked in the attached garage, she wouldn't need it tonight.

Walking out, Lexi smiled at Nicole, admiring her outfit for a moment. She really did know how to dress up for a night of fun. She looked over to the street, where Danny was casually leaning against his car, a dark blue Mercedes E220. She loved that kind of car and it suited him, especially the color. Lexi gave him a small wave, before she turned around and locked her door.

"Nice ride we got there." Lexi commented while locking the door.

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Nicole smiled back when Lexi came out of her house. "That we do" she replied after glancing back to Danny. "Your looking great tonight Lexi." she added, the smile still on her face as she said that. "Ready to have a good time?" Nicole asked her friend while watching her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 am

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself, gal." Lexi replied with a small grin on her face. She was really happy that they were going out to a club tonight to have some fun. After all, it meant not only fun, but it also meant to get to know Nicole and Danny even better, especially Danny, because Lexi didn't really know much about him. And Tim would meet them at the Club after work.
"'Course I am. Could hardly wait 'til you got here." she then said in a happy tone.

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 am

Nicole giggled in reply, "Thank you Lexi" she said to her. "Lets be on our way." Nicole added before turning to head back to the car she came in. It was clear that she was giddy for this night.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 am

Danny watched the two women come up to him. He was dressed casually today, a pair of beige pants, a white shirt, and a light, dark blue jeans jacket. The top two buttons of his shirt were left open.

As the two women approach, he opened the car door for them, so they could get into the back of the car. He figured that Lexi and Nicole would want to sit together so they could talk, while he would drive.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:45 am

"Thank you Danny" Nicole said to him before getting into the car. She scooted over so Lexi could get in and sit next to her. Nicole was glad to have Lexi as a friend, remembering what her past had been like for her. She was thankful that Lexi had managed to turn herself around and get back on track.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:01 am

Lexi gave Daniel a smile in reply, as he helped her and Nicole into the car. "Very kind of you." she said to him, getting into the car after Nicole. Once inside, Danny closed th door and went around the car to get into the driver's seat.
"I kinda feel like a VIP right now, having her own limousine and driver." Lexi said to Nicole, giggling a little. "You really got an amazing man there, Nikki."

Alexis was just as happy to be Nicole's friend. She was glad that despite her somewhat shady past, Nicole gave her a chance. Well, basically it had the Australian Navy that had given her a chance to turn her life around and she was glad that her dad had pulled these strings to keep her out of prison.

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:26 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Lexi said that, smiling a little as well. "Am I your bodyguard or best friend?" she said in a teasing tone as she watched her. Nicole remembered how Lexi's father kept her out of jail and the time she spent in the navy. Nicole was impressed to learn that Lexi had turned out to be quite the sailor in her own right.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:31 am

Lexi looked at Nicole, a grin on her face. "Hm... how about both?" she replied and then started laughing.
She was already in a happy mood and it showed on her face. Lexi knew this was going to be a fun night.

In the meantime Danny got into the car and started the engine, then slowly drove away from Lexi's house and then they were on their way to the club. "You ladies want some music for the short drive?" he asked them, looking at them through the rear view mirror.

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:46 am

Nicole smiled when Lexi said that, then looked at Danny when he asked about the music. "Sure" she replied while looking at him before buckling up.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:54 am

Daniel nodded a little, watching the women for a moment, while he turned the radio on. Then he looked back front and concentrated on his driving. Unlike his usual self, he was actually a little nervous tonight, because he wasn't going out with Nicole alone, but with a friend of hers as well. Not that he usually was nervous about it, but tonight he was and he couldn't even explain it.
Danny shrugged it off and listened to the music from the radio and the women chatting in the back.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:05 am

Nicole and Lexi talked about many things, including their homeland. They were planning on going back at some time for a visit to surprise their families. Nicole was looking forward to that the most, not knowing it would make her parents happy to see her again.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 am

While Lexi didn't have any family back in Australia anymore, she still wanted to go back there at some point. Just to see her old home again. She missed it, to be honest, but Las Vegas wasn't too bad either. She had gotten used to her new home.
"Next leave I got, I'll be heading to New York to see my father and half-sisters." Lexi said to Nicole. "They'll be thrilled to see me again."
Lexi always tried to put some money aside, so she could make trips like that. However for a trip back to Australia she would have to save money for a longer period of time.

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Lexi said that to her. "Nice, have a safe trip when you go." she said in reply while watching her. "How are they doing by the way?" Nicole asked while leaning in a bit as she said that to her friend.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Lexi smiled a little at Nicole. She was feeling okay, happy that she was going out with the two of them.
"Thank you. I will do my best." Lexi said to Nicole, thinking about her father and half-sisters and her step-mother. She had all of them in her heart and she loved them all. They were her only family and she was glad that they accepted her like they did.

"Last time I spoke to my dad they were doing great. My dad really likes his new job at the Navy Academy, although he served a different country back then, his heart does seem to belong here." she then replied to he question. "Kylie and Kayla both were accepted to university and going to study. They're staying in New York though."

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Nicole smiled a bit as she listened to Lexi say that to her. "You're welcome" she said in reply while watching her friend. "I'm glad everything is going well for your family Lexi." Nicole added as she gently hit Lexi's arm with her hand. It was clear that she was thankful to have Lexi as a friend.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Danny sometimes glanced at the two women through the rear view mirror, a faint smile on his face. He was looking forward to this time out with Nicole and Lexi and to meeting Lexi's friend Tim. Maybe he would talk to the guy a little, about his feelings for Lexi, but then again, it was none of his business. But he was curious about this Tim.

Danny pulled into a parking lot near the club they were going. It was a Friday night, so finding a spot on the parking lot to the club, wouldn't be easy. Here he knew that he would find a spot, since this parking area was deserted all weekend, beginning Friday afternoon.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Lexi looked at Nicole, a smile on her face. Nicole was always so nice and good to her, and Lexi was thankful for that. She had turned her life around and that was a good thing she did. A hard thing to do at first, especially since she had to join the Army for it, but she managed and got out of it even stronger.
"Yeah, me too." Lexi replied in a thankful tone. "I'm glad that my dad and his family took me in as they did. I really was lucky that they were so... nice and lovable to me back then. I was just a kid, but still. They're family now, a family I never had, growing up."

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 am

Nicole listened to Lexi as she said that to her. "I'm glad they helped you out Lexi." she said to her. "The Navy really help you out as well." Nicole added in a slightly off the cuff tone while watching her. Nicole was familiar with other people like Lexi who went into the military. Many of them turned around while a few didn't, Nicole was thankful that Lexi was in the majority that did shape up.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Martin Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:53 am

Alexis looked at Nicole, knowing what she was talking about. Of course the Navy helped her to straighten her life out and get back on the right path. She was thankful that her father had made this possible instead of just sending her to jail for what she did.
"Yeah, it did help a lot." Lexi said, nodding a little. "Although the fight isn't over, you know. It's like an addiction sometimes, but... I handle myself pretty well. I've certainly learned my lesson."

~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~ ~ & ~

Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:59 am

Nicole nodded a bit, then took her friend's hand. "I'm hear for you Lexi." she said to her in reply while watching her at the same time. She knew that Lexi had a long way to go, but she was not going to leave her behind.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next