Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Me || Nicole

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Marry Me || Nicole - Page 4 Empty Re: Marry Me || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:25 am

Nicole smiled when the woman said that to her. "Thank you" she replied. "I'm sure you will find a bloke like him.....one who will come in on his white horse and sweep you off your feet." she added off the cuff, not knowing that was what the young woman had been dreaming about.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 am

She smiled a little, giving a small chuckle in reply. "I sure hope so." he said in a light tone. "With all the guys I've helped proposing to their women... I should've earned that one."

The waitress washed her hands, dried them and then turned and walked to the door. Once at the door, she stopped and turned around again. "That really is a beautiful ring he's got you. It suits you very well. Special, yet modest." she said softly. "He put a lot of thought into it."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 am

Nicole nodded a bit as she listened to the waitress, not knowing of the single guy she would meet later on. "Thank you" she replied, smiling as she said that to the young woman. "That he did" Nicole added while she finished up.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 am

The waitress nodded in reply and then headed out of the bathroom and got back to work. She would meet her prince charming one day. The man she would spend the rest of her life with, she knew that much. It was just a matter of time.

Outside, Danny waited for Nicole to return, letting a small smile play around his lips. Tonight was a special night for him. He was going to marry the one woman in his life he loved the most. The one who's seen a lot of his dark sides, but stuck around, never leaving his side.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:18 am

Nicole smiled as he watched her leave, then finished up and headed back to Danny. "Hello my charming bloke" she said him once she returned to the table.

At the same time, a man around the waitress's age walked into the place and waited for a table. It was clear that he was a wealthy man, but also single.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:29 am

Danny looked up and smiled at Nicole, his eyes sparkling a little. He was always happy to see her, even though she just went to the bathroom, he was still glad that she was back now.
"Welcome back, my lovely lady." he replied with a playful smirk on his lips.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:48 am

Nicole smiled in reply, then took Danny's hand in her's, seeing the look on his face. "You weren't waiting long were you?" she asked while watching him, a playful look in her eyes as she said that to him. It was clear that Nicole was flirting with him at this time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:53 am

Danny looked at Nicole for a moment, noticing the playful tone in her voice as she spoke to him. And he would always play along, unless he wasn't feeling well but that wasn't the case tonight. He was in a perfectly happy mood.
"I always wait too long when you're not with me." he commented in a playful tone.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:04 am

Nicole couldn't help but giggle a bit when Danny said that to her. "Sorry" she said to him, a playful frown on her face as she said that to Danny. She knew that Danny was playing to her at the moment.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Danny, his eyes on Nicole, chuckled a little in reply. He actually wasn't the type of guy to be overly attached to his woman, not being able to be just a minute without her, but it was fun to act like that occasionally.
"That's alright." he said softly. "I'll live. I hope."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Nicole smiled in reply when Danny said that to her. "What do you have teed up for us after we are done here?" she asked while taking Danny's hand again as she asked him that. Nicole looked Danny in the eye at the same time, getting lost in them as she sat there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Danny looked at her, thinking for a moment. He didn't exactly plan anything else, but he would he would come up with something, if she wanted to. Maybe he would let her suggest something that she wanted to do. After all, it wasn't only about him, it was about her as well. So why not let the lady decide?
"Well, I haven't exactly planned anything..." he told her honestly. "So... whatever you want to do. I'm up for it."

Well, maybe not for everything, but for almost everything. He would let her choose tonight.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Nicole watched Danny as she said that to him, smiling a little at the same time. "Well, I heard there is a planetarium nearby." she said to him. "Las Vegas isn't really a place that is stargazer friendly." Nicole added while their waitress came back with the bill.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Danny nodded a little, considering that option. She wasn't exactly wrong about Las Vegas not being stargazer-friendly. Maybe not the city itself, but if you drove a little while, just outside the city, you were able to get a great view at the sky above. But he actually liked the idea of the planetarium.
"Well, the city's not... just the surroundings, outside the city." he replied. "But that would take an half-hour drive and I've actually never been to the Planetarium here before."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Nicole smiled a bit, "Well, why don't we lob in over there once you payed the tab." she said to Danny as the waitress came back with the check for them. Nicole looked up to her and noticed that she had a spark in her eyes at the same time. she's happy about something she said to herself while holding Danny's hand.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Danny smirked a little, shaking his head. But he took the check from the waitress to pay for their meal. Of course he was buying, after all, he was a gentleman and he did invite her. Danny didn't mind.
"Sure." he replied, paying for their dinner.

The young waitress glanced over to the young single man who came in just a few minutes ago, seeing him smiling at her, she blushed and looked away.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Nicole noticed it, then smiled a little. "Looks like you met a bloke." she said to Stephanie while watching her. It was not lost on Nicole that the young woman was happy. "I hope it works out for you." she added in a supportive tone while sitting there. Nicole reached into the small purse she had with her and pulled out one of the cards for her studio. "If your interested" she said to Stephanie.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:28 pm

The young woman took her card, reading it quickly and then smiled a little. "Thank you." she said to Nicole, her eyes sparkling a little. This actually meant a lot to the young waitress. "I'll see about that man, I guess."

Danny, after paying the tab and leaving a tip, watched the two women interact, leaning back in his chair.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Nicole nodded in reply, "You're welcome" she replied. After the woman left, Nicole looked back at Danny, seeing the look on his face. "What is it?" she asked while watching Danny as she sat there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:17 am

The waitress went back to tending to the guests, a slight smile tugged on her face now. Maybe she just made a new friend, without even knowing Nicole for more than just an evening. And maybe she had met the man who would turn out to be the love of her life.

Danny looked at Nicole, slightly shaking his head. "Nothin'. Just watching you making new friends." he said, his voice content.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "I like making new friends." she said to Danny in reply, smiling a bit at the same time. "And our waitress may have just found herself a nice bloke." Nicole added as she stood up.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:12 am

"I know." Danny got up from his chair and put his sport jacket back on. He looked over to the table where the waitress was just attending to the young wealthy man. Seeing how she blushed as he talked to her, a small grin came to his face and he nodded a little to Nicole.
"You may be right about that." he agreed with her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:32 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that while watching him get ready before glancing over to Stephanie and the man again. She smiled a bit, then looked back to Danny. "Shall we head out?" she asked while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 am

Danny nodded in reply, walking up to Nicole and gently took her hand in his, interlocking fingers. He leaned in and placed a quick, soft kiss on cheek before he led Nicole out of the restaurant.

As he walked with Nicole, Danny had a soft, content smile on his face, Those who knew him, would know that he was happy. But even those who didn't know him would sense it. He had a different vibe around him now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:55 am

Nicole noticed the different vibe coming from Danny after he kissed her cheek. Nicole smiled when Danny did that to her, clearly happy for what took place tonight. I'm a lucky a chick she said to herself while walking out with Danny. As she did, Stephanie saw them leave and smiled to herself. She would have to check out the studio for herself when she got the chance.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next