Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Me || Nicole

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Marry Me || Nicole - Page 3 Empty Re: Marry Me || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Danny raised his brows in question. He didn't expect to hear that from her. Because from what he knew, women were always looking for Prince Charming, weren't they? Least that's what Anna sometimes called him. Then again, she was just one girl.
"What happened to Prince Charming?" he asked, as if he felt sorry for the guy, who didn't even exist.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:19 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that. "Well, a prince is nice, but a knight......that brings up images of a man who is will to go out and have adventure and fight for those he cares about." she said to him in a light tone. "More often then not a prince just sits around thinking about adventure." she added in kind.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:38 am

"Well... it's different in the fairy tales." Danny countered with a small grin. Maybe it was true though, in real life a prince probably wouldn't leave his castle to fight, unless he really had to. In the fairy tales however, he would go out and cut roses for his love.
"But we're not in a fairy tale, I know."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:46 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that to her. "I'll still be your princess." she said to him honestly while leaning in a bit as she said that to him. It was clear that Nicole was honest about that as she spoke to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:58 am

Danny smiled, then softly shook his head. He had a better term for that.
"Nah... you're going to be my queen, love." he told her, looking into her eyes.
Basically he didn't mind either of these terms, because no matter what she would be, she would always be the most important person in his life.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:02 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "True, but a gal has to be a princess first before she can be queen." she replied lightly while the waitress came back to them with their orders. Nicole looked over and saw her, then sat back in her chair.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:06 am

Danny smirked in reply, watching as the waitress put their order down in front of them. He thanked her, then watched her go again.
He smiled a little, taking in the scent of the food in front of him. He would love this, if it tasted as good as it smelt. But before he would start to eat, there was something he wanted to reply.
"Well, then how about you're my princess now." he said to Nicole, looking at her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:09 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her, then winked at him before she started to eat. It was clear that Nicole was happy for what had gone on tonight and how her life was changing for the better.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:28 am

Feeling just the same way, Danny got into his own meal obviously enjoying what he chose. He was thinking back to the proposal on the platform and smiled softly, then let his mind think about what he could do with her after dinner. Maybe he would take her for a walk under the stars. He hadn't done that in a while and today he was feeling all romantic.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:35 am

"This is ace" Nicole said, breaking the silence between them. She was clearly impressed with the quality of the meal she had. "I better learn how to make something like this." she added off the cuff as she looked over to Danny to see his reaction to what she had just said.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:58 am

Danny looked up and smiled a little, being pulled out of his thoughts. He gave a small nod in reply, taking a sip of his wine.
"You could." he stated. "Or... we could just come back and have it again."

It wasn't important to him that his future wife could cook the most fancy meals. He wouldn't mind if she couldn't cook at all, because he knew how to do it and he certainly liked doing it, too. But, of course, he wouldn't hold her back, if she wanted to learn something new. He would actually support her, if she needed it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:31 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "We could come back.....or I could cook for you and same some money." she added in a light tone while she continued to eat. Nicole hoped that didn't come off as being rude. True she enjoyed going out, but there was nothing wrong with staying home and cooking for herself or someone else.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:03 am

Danny smiled a little, giving her small nod. Not that he couldn't afford it, but she definitely had a point. And besides, making dinner for the one you loved was always something special. Romantic even, if you set the right mood for it and made it something special. And he actually liked home-made meals and staying in, relaxing.
"Good point." he agreed. "And I wouldn't pass on a home-made dinner from my beautiful fiancée."

And about that he was actually being honest, because there was no chance on earth that he would rather go out with her than eat something she made for them. As much as he loved going out with Nicole, he also loved the quiet privacy of his, or her, apartment.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:48 am

Nicole knew that Danny was being honest with her when he said that. "I'll make it special for you." she said to him before winking a bit after she said that to him. As she did, Nicole started to think of the things that she could make for him apart from those omelets she made for him a while back. I have some work to do she said to herself while she continued to eat. At the same time, a squeak got Nicole's attention. She looked over to her right and saw another woman who's boyfriend proposed to her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:02 am

The FBI guy in Danny had him actually listen up when he heard that squeak, but as soon as she saw the woman it came from, just a few tables from them, he knew everything was okay. He had a small smile on his face, feeling just as lucky as the woman's boyfriend must've felt. But he had made his proposal in a more private setting, with not so many people watching. It was still lovely, though seeing someone else chose this spot to propose.
"Someone got the Engagement package it seems." he said with a small smile.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:23 am

Nicole smiled as well when Danny said that. "Aye" she replied after looking back to him. Nicole knew how that woman felt at the moment and how she will feel for the rest of the night. "I know just how she feels." she added while looking Danny in the eye as she said that. Nicole had a slight smile on her face at the same time, clearly still on a high after she first saw the ring, which she noticed was a reflection of her simple and down to earth personality.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Danny nodded a little in reply, glancing over to the couple, as the man put the ring onto his now fiancée's finger. He knew how that guy felt, it was probably like a ton of weight was lifted from his heart and if he wasn't at a public place, he probably would do a happy dance right now.
"I know how he feels." Danny replied. "If he's a decent, good guy that is."

While Danny glanced at the engagement ring on Nicole's finger, he smiled softly. He was glad that he chose this one, listening to the really nice clerk, who suggested it. It was beautiful and special in it's own way, not just a solitaire engagement ring, like you'll probably see in the movies all the time. Yet, it was still elegant and simple. He wondered if she'd say something about it, at some point this evening, wondering if she liked it just as much as he did.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Nicole smiled and winked at him. "He seems like it" she replied while getting back to her meal, which she clearly enjoyed. She couldn't wait to tell her parents and friends about her engagement. She knew that her mom would be happy for her the most, remembering all the times that her mom told her not to worry and that the right man for her would come along when the time was right. "I can't wait to tell my family." she said to Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Danny smiled a little, chewing on a piece of steak. The guy seemed decent enough on the first view, but then again, he wasn't the one to get married to him, so Danny actually didn't care enough to think it about it further. He had different thoughts in his mind.

He was engaged now, promised to be married. He's been there before, but this time everything about it felt different. He didn't know Nicole as long as he knew Anna when he proposed. They didn't have that much of history, yet but the history him and Nicole made was very different from his past one.

Danny felt very much alive, being with Nicole. He felt appreciated and respected and yet he felt like he still had his freedom, too. Not that he would ever stray from her, he wasn't that kind of man and even during the not so long time they knew each other, Danny felt like Nicole was the one friend he could always rely on. She wouldn't put him on a leash and never let him go anywhere alone with just a friend of his, or a co-worker and that was important to him. He would do the same thing for her, too. If she wanted a ladies night out with Lexi or some other friends, he would let her go and have fun.

He looked up at Nicole, when she mentioned telling her family, a small smile still on his face and nodded a little. "Well... me either. Though am just gonna tell my ma.. for now." he replied. But then another thought came to his mind. "Guess this means we'll have to plan a trip to Australia before our wedding... I'm sure your dad wouldn't let you get married before meeting me first."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:27 am

Nicole looked at Danny when he said that to her, a smile tugging her at her lips while watching him. That was nice of him to say she said to herself. "We can do that.....we can skype with them first if you want." she said to him in reply, clearly happy that Danny made that suggestion first. It showed Nicole that he wanted to meet her family before the ceremony.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:54 am

Danny nodded a little in reply. He wasn't really the skype-using type, but he used something similiar when he had to travel somewhere for work. They used that kind of thing to keep in contact and keep each other updates during that time.
While he wasn't really used to it, he still thought it might be a nice idea. That way they would at least know what the other looked like and you could actually see their faces when talking to them. And besides, a trip to Australia had to be well organized and took quite long he imagined.

"Sure." he agreed. "Might be a nice idea."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:19 am

Nicole nodded in reply as she finished her meal. "I'll contact my family and get it teed up." she said to him. After gently wiping her lips with the napkin, Nicole set it down and looked at Danny. "Pardon me, I need to use the loo, be back in a moment." she said to him softly before getting up and walking away from the table. Once she walked in, Nicole saw Lexi, who was their waitress, standing at the sink, looking lost in her thoughts. "Hello" she said in a gentle tone to her after closing the door.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:32 am

Danny nodded, watching Nicole leave for the bathroom. He finished his meal while she was gone and then leaned back in his chair, letting the events of this evening replay in his mind. He could honestly say that he was a happy and a lucky man.

The waitress snapped out of her thoughts and then smiled when she saw Nicole, the beautiful woman with the handsome fiancé and a really lovely engagement ring. "Hello there."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 am

Nicole smiled a little when Lexi said that to her. "Everything ace?" she asked, her tone still friendly while she walked over to the sink to fix her make up a bit. While she was being friendly, Nicole had a feeling that something was on Lexi's mind. Don't push it Nic, let her make the first move she said to herself while standing there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:13 am

The young woman smiled a little at Nicole. She admired her, even though she just met her. But the beautiful woman in front of her seemed to have a good guy to get married to. She's seen so many couples getting engaged while she worked at the restaurant, of course she was dreaming about being proposed to. She wanted to get married, too, she wanted a nice guy propose to her like Danny did to Nicole. That was so sweet! But she wouldn't get all frustrated or depressed about, just dreamy.
"Yes." the young woman said in a soft tone. "Just needed a moment to dream I guess. Your fiancé's got a good taste."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next