Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Me || Nicole

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Marry Me || Nicole - Page 7 Empty Re: Marry Me || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:16 pm

"Well..." Danny said, a small smile on his lips. "She's just as lively and funny as you are. Just as giddy, too and you do actually look alike. At least a little. She's a beautiful woman, if I dare say."
Not that he was afraid to admit it when he thought a woman was beautiful, but he knew that some women got overly jealous if their fiancé said another woman was beautiful. But he figured Nicole knew how he meant those words.

"I just hope I'll get along with everybody." Danny then added, his tone a little more quiet. Not that he was too worried about it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Nicole smiled a little when Danny said that to her, knowing what he meant by those words. "That she is" she replied while smiling at Danny. "Though I have a feeling she may feel jealous with you around." she said gently while standing there with him, she knew how shy Erin could be at times. It was the one thing that separated them: Nicole was the adventurous one while Erin was more reserved.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Danny looked surprised, when Nicole said that. He stopped for a moment, raising his brows in wonder. "You think so?" he asked her, just a slight bit concerned. "She doesn't seem to be the jealous type."

Back in the kitchen, Alice was smiling a little at her daughter. She was certain that Erin would find a man that was just a nice as Daniel seemed to be. "You will, sweetie." she told Erin with her Australian accent very evident in her voice. "When the time's right. Look how long your sister's waited."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he asked her that. "Erin's always been the reserved one....which might sound off given that she's an athlete." she said to him in reply while watching him.

Erin nodded a bit when her mom said that to her. "I know mum....I don't get how I can be an athlete and reserved." she said to her, clearly frustrated about it. Erin had met several guys her age while on the surfing circuit, but she could never bring herself to really talk to them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Danny nodded a little in reply. He got the picture now and didn't need to ask any further. "More jealous that you're the more adventurous sister then." he said. "Maybe we can help her with that.

Alice looked at Erin, while preparing their meal for this evening. She knew it was frustrating for her that she was reserved, but it wasn't a bad thing. "Don't let that get you down, sweetie." she said to her. "It's what makes you different. And if a guy really liked you... he's not going to give up, just because he needs to work a little harder to draw you out of your shell."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "We've got some time here, maybe I should take her for a ladies night." she said to him, smiling a little at the same time.

Erin looked at her mom and smiled a bit when she said that to her. "Thanks mum, I'll try not to." she said gently while getting the salad made, sighing a little as she worked on it. "If only I didn't get my tongue twisted when talking to a bloke." she said off the cuff.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:23 pm

"We could take her out together, if you like." Danny suggested, really not minding if they were going out together. He was glad if he could be of any help to Erin. He was surprised that she didn't have a guy in her life, yet, a beautiful woman she was. "And she's comfortable with it."

Alice smiled a little at her daughter. She knew that she would find the one man that would change Erin's life and that would actually draw her out. It just had to be the right man. Someone like Daniel maybe.
"You'll get it, Erin. When the time's right." she said softly. "You just need a little more confidence, that's all."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Nicole thought for a moment when Danny said that to her. "We can do that." she replied, smiling a little as she said that to him. "There are a few places around here we can take to her to." she added while wrapping her arms around Danny.

Erin nodded when Alice said that to her. "Thanks mum" she replied, smiling a little when she said that to her mom. She finished with the salad and set it aside before getting to the next part of the meal.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Danny smiled at Nicole. He always liked moments like these. It made him feel appreciated and loved and actually, it kept him calm and also on his toes. Gently putting his arms around her, too, he looked into her eyes.
"I like the sound of that." he said in a low tone, before he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:51 am

Nicole smiled and returned the kiss as she stood there with Danny. After kissing him, Nicole finished showing him around the place. Scott and Mark saw them at the same time while helping their dad get ready for the meal they would be having tonight.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Danny kept a small smile on his face, as he walked with Nicole, letting her show him the rest of the house. For some reason, he actually felt like home here. He liked the vibe around the house, it was a place he could imagine himself living at.
"It's nice around here." Danny said to Nicole, as they finished the tour, spotting Scott and Mark.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Nicole nodded, "Too right" she said to him, smiling a little. "I'm happy that I brought you here Danny." she added while looking at him as she said that. Nicole knew that Danny wasn't one for flying, but she was glad that he agreed to make this trip. She saw her brothers at the same time while standing there. "You two need anything?" she asked while watching them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Danny nodded a little in reply. He was glad that he came here with Nicole. Not that he didn't have another choice, since he was going to marry her. He had to meet her parents before that anyway. True, he wasn't a huge fan of flying, but he could deal with it just fine.
"Well, I'm glad you did." Danny told her honestly. "Kinda lookin' forward to see more of your world."

Mark and Scott looked over, shaking their heads when Nicole noticed them looking. But both had a small grin on their face.
"Nope." Scott said to his sister. "Just checking the bloke you brought home, making sure he's good to you. What do you reckon, Mark?"

"He's okay... I guess." Mark replied, playing along with Scott teasing his sister and their future brother-in-law.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. Hearing her brothers, Nicole shook her head a little. "Don't be a ding bat you two, Danny's a true blue, good as gold American.....he is not like what those blokes on Top Gear make American's out to be." she replied in the same tone. Nicole had made a mental note that if she ever met those three, particularly the tall one, she would dress them down.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Danny watched the siblings interact, a small smirk on his face. Sure, he didn't like being the center of attention, but watching this playful conversion was actually fun. And it was interesting to see Nicole defend him like that. It was sweet to see.

Scott and Mark both chuckled in reply. "Well... for his sake I hope you're right." Scott teased his sister.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Nicole shot Scott a look when he said that to her, a slight grin on her face. "Keep in mind that he's an officer of the law." she said to him in kind. Mark looked at his brother, "Better stop there Scott." he said to him while standing there. Nicole watched Mark do that and giggled a bit. She glanced over to Danny to see his reaction to what was said.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Danny couldn't hold back a small laugh as he watched them interact and than saw the look on Scott's face after Nicole's last remark. Danny slowly shook his head at them, actually thinking it was rather amusing to watch them. It was nice to know Nicole defended him like that, even though they were just teasing each other.

"Oh well... in that case...." Scott said to his sister. "He's good enough for you, Nikky."

"Well, thanks." Danny said to him, a small grin on her face.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:52 am

"Thank you Scott" Nicole replied while holding Danny's hand. "So, whats this I hear about a sheila you met in the navy?" she asked, teasing him a bit as she said that. Nicole had her trademark cheeky grin on her face as she made that comment to Scott.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:20 am

Scott chuckled nervously, looking at his sister, then shook his head. "You can't keep a secret in this house." the young man then said in a light tone, but acting annoyed. "I really got to talk to the queen of gossip around here."

Danny just chuckled a little in reply, watching them. He didn't actually know what it was like to have siblings like that, since he was an only child. Not that he was spoiled though, just the opposite. But sometimes he wondered what it would be like to have a younger or older sibling to joke around with like that.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:51 am

Nicole grinned a little more when Scott said that to her. "No you can't Scott." she said in reply to his comment. "So, who is she?" Nicole asked while holding Danny's hand. As she said that, Michael saw them from where he stood, then went back into the house to help his wife and Erin. Nicole kept her eyes on her brother, wanting to know more about this woman that he had met.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:55 am

"Well..." Scott said, a small smile on his face as he thought about her. Then he looked at Nicole and told her a little bit more about this woman he met. Danny just listened to them, what else could he do anyway?

In the kitchen Erin and Alice had dinner almost ready. Erin was setting the table for them, when her father joined them. "Right on time, dad. Could you give me hand here, please?" Erin asked, holding up the table cloth.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:25 am

"Don't be sook Scott" Nicole teased him while standing there, giggling a little as she said that to him. It was clear Nicole wanted to know about this gal that her brother met.

Micheal smiled a little, then walked over to help Erin. "Of course course Erin" he said to his daughter. He took hold of the table cloth and helped her get it over the table.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:20 am

Scott told Nicole about that gal he met in the Navy, knowing that she wouldn't stop bugging him if he didn't tell her everything about that Strine girl. Danny watched with a small smile on his face, until Mark took an interest in him and actually talked to Danny about his job, what he liked to do... and about Nicole.

The conversations went on until Erin joined the group to get them gathered around the dining table.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:02 am

Nicole looked at Erin when she said that to them, then lead Danny and her brothers inside. Once inside, the smell of the meal hit Nicole's nose. She smiled a bit while leading them over to the table in the dinning room of her parent's house. "It smells great" she said to Danny while walking with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Walking inside with Nicole, closely followed by her twin brother, Danny still looked around curiously. It was just one of the many habbits that came with his job, but also from his natural curiosity. But he also just wanted to know his surroundings.
He, too, soon had the smell of food in his nose and smiled a little at Nicole's comment. "I have to agree."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next