Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Me || Nicole

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Marry Me || Nicole - Page 6 Empty Re: Marry Me || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that to her. "That we do" she replied while walking out of the planetarium with Danny. She glanced over and saw the smile on Danny's face. "I love seeing you smile Danny." she said to him.

At the same time, Stephanie, the woman who was their waitress, had finished their shift and was leaving with the man she had met after waiting on Danny and Nicole.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:47 am

"Well, I shall do that more often then." Danny replied, keeping that smile on his face.
"Anyplace else you want to go?" he asked, as they reached his car. He unlocked the doors with his keys and then opened the passenger side for Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:55 am

Nicole watched Danny as he did that for her. "I can't think of any place to go." she said to him in reply before getting in. "Thank you for opening the door." Nicole added while getting in and buckling up at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

"You're most welcome, my love." Danny smiled a little and out of the spurr of the moment he took a bow for her, before he closed the door again and walked around the car, actually laughing a little. Sometimes he just was playful and silly like that. And tonight he felt like it, it was a special night after all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
if you want to, you can go ahead to their trip to Australia to meet her family
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 am

Nicole giggled when Danny said that to her, it was clear she felt loved in being with him. The night could not have been any better for her.

A few weeks later, Nicole was leading Danny off their flight and into concourse B of the international terminal of Sydney Airport. Nicole's parents were waiting for them to arrive. After passing through customs, Nicole looked over to Danny while putting her passport into her purse. "Welcome to Australia" she said to him, smiling a little at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:13 am

Danny was actually glad that they finally got off the plane. He didn't like flying, but thankfully everything went okay and he wasn't left partly deaf this time. Well, by now he was used to flying and he always used the nasal spray that would help him with the pressure equalization and since he wasn't having a cold everything was just fine.

Danny put his passport into the shoulder bag he carried with him. It was the only shoulder bag he had and traveling on a plane was the only occasion he would actually use it.
He was a little nervous about meeting Nicole's family, even though Nicole once told him he had nothing to worried about. But still, these were his in-laws to be and he certainly wanted to make a good first impression, well, Skype not counting here.

Smiling a little, he looked at Nicole. "Thank you very much." he said in a light tone. "Dare I say... welcome home?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 am

"You're welcome Danny and yes you can say that." Nicole replied, giggling a little as she said that to him. Nicole then took his hand and lead him out of the area to where her parents were waiting. Nicole soon saw them and smiled. "Nicole!" her mom called out, seeing her with Danny. Nicole's mom, Alice, smiled while watching her daughter and future son in law. he seems like a good man she said to herself while watching them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:41 am

Danny smirked, letting his eyes dart around the airport, just looking around while he walked next to Nicole, gently taking her hand in his. He's never been to any other country in the world besides Spain and he was curious to see more of the country his future wife grew up in. Although he had heard a lot about it and seen some pictures or documentaries on TV, he was still curious to see what it was like here, in Down Under.

But right now, he was just nervous, although that wasn't his usual nature. Usually he was a calm and confident man, but meeting Nicole's parents was an exception to that. Maybe because he was already engaged to her and just wanted to fit in somehow, like she did into his family.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:50 am

Nicole walked up and hugged her mom, then her dad, Michael. "Mum, dad, this is Danny.....Danny, these are my parents, Alice and Michael." she said, introducing them to each other while taking Danny's hand at the same time. She could tell that Danny was nervous as she took his hand. "Relax Danny" she said to him gently while standing there with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 am

Seeing Alice and Michael for the first time and actually getting meet them face to face, it was only natural that he was nervous, yet he felt a little frustrated by that, too. However, he was who he was and so he actually put on his trademark charming smile, as he first greeted Alice, shaking her hand and then Michael, Nicole's dad.
"It's nice to meet you." he said in his usually warm, friendly tone, just a little of his nervousness showing.

But he actually relaxed a little, not soon after being introduced to them. He wasn't shy, so he wasn't exactly afraid to meet new people. He might be a private man, but not a loner. Not at all.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 am

Alice nodded a bit to Danny. "Welcome to Sydney" she said to Danny while watching him. "Nicole has told us much about you." she added, smiling a little at the same time. Michael watched them, then lead the group to baggage claim. "Is this your first time here?" Alice asked Danny while walking with her husband.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 pm

"Thank you, Mrs. Byrne." he said politely, in his usual warm tone of voice. He actually relaxed pretty quickly, letting his usual confidence take over again. Not that he was over-cofindent about himself, just naturally. He knew what he could and couldn't do. And besides, he was always a gentleman. "Has she now? ... I hope nothing too bad. And yes... it's my first time being here."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 am

Alice nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "You're welcome and no worries, she hasn't told us anything bad." she replied. Nicole smiled a little when her mom said that to Danny. "You got yourself a handsome bloke Nicole." Alice said to her daughter. Nicole felt her cheeks turn red when her mom said that. "Mum" she said, giggling a bit at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 am

"Hm." Danny nodded and smiled a little at Alice, already feeling at ease. At least somewhat more comfortable than he did when they landed. However, he too blushed a little at Alice's comment about him. In that, he was modest and a gentleman. However, he smirked a little.
"Oh, please..." he said in a light tone, just a hint of feeling uncomfortable in his voice.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:49 am

Nicole noticed it and looked over to Danny, composing herself at the same time. Nicole's father looked over to them and shook his head a bit while getting his daughter's bag for her. Nicole ran her hand through her hair at the same time while looking back to her parents.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 am

Danny smiled a little, when Nicole looked at him. He got his bag and then gently took his fiancée's hand, before he decided to place a quick, but loving kiss on her cheek, that small smile of his tugged on his lips. Then he just went along with them as they would leave the airport.

Somehow, he got the feeling that they would have a great time out here and he was in good spirits that he might actually fit nicely into her family. Or at least get along with them.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:15 am

After getting their bags, Nicole's father lead them to the car and drove them to the house that he and Alice lived in. Nicole's siblings were there waiting for them. During the ride, Nicole never let go of Danny's hand as she looked out the window, taking in the sights of Sydney as she sat there with him. Nicole thought back to her childhood and smiled a little, remembering all the adventures she had while growing up.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:38 am

Danny smiled a little, looking around the city as they drove through. It reminded him of Vegas a little bit, yet it was very different from that city. First thing he noticed was the British spelling of words and of course the climate. At the moment he liked it here.

At the house, Danny noticed Nicole's siblings waiting for them. He hadn't met any of them yet, so he was curious if they were as smart and funny and Nicole was.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:50 am

Micheal pulled up to the house and parked. As he did, Nicole's sister Erin walked out to great them. She was dressed in a blue shirt, khaki shorts and sandals. It was clear that Erin was a swimmer due to how slim she looked. She was also a surfer and like Nicole had played water polo. Nicole's older twin brothers Mark and Scott walked out as well, standing with Erin. The two had both gone into the Australian military, Mark into the air force and Scott into the navy. Nicole smiled and waived to her siblings after getting out. Erin was the first to great her. "Hello Nicole, welcome home.....wheres this cute bloke you've told mum and dad about?" she asked, her girly side showing as she asked that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 am

Danny watched Nicole and her siblings interact, before he actually followed her out of the car, staying a little behind. He was just giving them their space as a family. A family he would belong to in just a couple of weeks, when he would actually get married to the Strine Gal he loved so much.

Watching them interact, and of course hearing Erin's comment, Danny put his trademark charming smile on, looking over. He had a casual, yet confident pose as he stood near the car. It showed he was confident, yet decent.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:10 am

Nicole motioned behind her after Erin asked that, Erin looked at Danny and felt her knees buckle. "Hel...hello" she said to him. It was clear that Erin was beside herself. "Are all American blokes this cute?" she asked her sister, Nicole giggled when Erin asked her that. "Well, this one is" she said gently while leaning in a bit as she said that to her. Erin giggled again, then looked at Danny a second time. Mark shook his head a bit as he watched his sister. "Last time she was like this is when she met the surfers on the beach." he said in a teasing tone.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:18 am

Danny watched the sisters talk for a moment, before he actually walked up to greet Nicole's siblings as well. He knew the two sisters were talking about him and he didn't mind. He was sure that Nicole would have to tell Erin all about him later on anyway. He just shook his head, watching the two women. Yet he had a smile on his face. He liked seeing Nicole like this and he had to admit, her sister was just as beautiful as she was. Maybe a little too sporty for his taste, but surely beautiful.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:23 am

Erin went back inside before she embarrassed herself even more, having heard Mark's comment. Nicole watched her, then took Danny inside so she could show him around the place. Mark and Scott got the bags for them, then walked inside, taking the bags to the right rooms for Danny and Nicole. At the same time, Nicole showed Danny around the house.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Danny let Nicole show him around the house, curiously looking around. He was interested to see where she grew up and lived. He liked seeing her world and was glad, that he was a part of that world now.

As he walked next to Nicole, he still had a small smile tugged to his face. He was nervous when they first got here, but that was gone by now. The only thing that worried him was that Nicole's father hadn't said anything to him, yet. But he pushed that thought aside, not wanting to worry about it now.
"Your sister actually reminds me of you." he said to Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he said that to her. "How so?" she asked while looking at him. She wasn't surprised that he said that, her and Erin, though only two years apart in age, did many things together. At the same time, Erin was helping her parents get the evening meal ready. Alice noticed that her daughter was still giddy about meeting Danny. "He's a good bloke for Nicole, mum." Erin said to her. Alice nodded in agreement when she said that. "That he is" she replied. "I hope to find one like him." Erin added, her voice low as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next