Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Me || Nicole

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Marry Me || Nicole - Page 5 Empty Re: Marry Me || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:09 pm

A little while later they were at the planetarium. They were lucky to catch the last show offered at 8 PM, since Danny and Nicole had dinner at around 6, since he had chosen the timing of the sunset to propose to her. They were just on time for that last show and afterward there would be public observation offered.
Danny hadn't been here before, so he was actually interested in what they were saying during the show. He had been to Planetariums in Nashville and Philly when he was younger, but this was his first time since he moved to Vegas. He was almost ashamed that he never went, but he didn't let that show.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Nicole on the other hand was beside herself. She had been to one of the planetariums in Sydney, but this one impressed her even more then the one back home. They got the one back home beat by a yard she said to herself while looking around, she made a note to get a poster from this place for her apartment.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Danny didn't even have to look at Nicole to see how much she liked being here. He did, too. But he wasn't one to show it obviously to everyone, he never was that type of man. He had learned to control his emotions, especially during his time at the PA and then at the FBI Academy in Quantico. It was part of the training, because you cannot let your emotions get in the way of your work. He knew that he was like that in his private life, too sometimes and that was a problem. One he needed to work on.

However, he would learn to open up about almost everything while time passed. For now, though, he was happy that Nicole didn't push that matter too hard, yet. Mostly because he barely talked about his job when he was around her, but when they would be living together, Danny knew that Nicole would notice when something was up, even more than she did now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:20 pm

While watching the show, Nicole took Danny's hand and gently squeezed it. She glanced over to Danny, then looked back to the giant screen that was above them, listening to the narrator at the same time. Nicole took in everything that the man was saying to them and the rest of the group that was there. Nicole scooted a bit closer to Danny as she listened, her arm brushing up onto him as she did that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Danny smiled a little, feeling Nicole gently squeeze his hand. He was glad that they came here tonight. He remembered how much he used to love looking at the stars at night when he would camp in his grandparents' yard in the summer. He didn't know that much about starts, he just knew a couple of zodiac signs and constellations, but mostly he just found it very relaxing to look at the beautiful sparkling stars in the clear sky.
Feeling Nicole moving closer to him, her arm touching him, he let go of her hand and put his arm around her shoulders instead, smiling a little, as he glanced at her. He could feel his heart beat in his chest as if he was in love for the first time. It was a magical feeling.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Nicole settled as Danny did that to her, taking in the rest of the show as she laid there, she didn't want it end. Nicole closed her eyes for a it, then opened them and looked back at the star filled screen, a smile coming to her lips. This is ace she said to herself while laying there with Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Danny smiled a little to himself, having Nicole close to him. He listened to the rest of the show, wishing that this moment would last forever, although he knew that it wouldn't. Tonight, he was feeling so much different, he couldn't quite explain it, but he knew that it had a lot to do with Nicole accepting his proposal. He was happy and excited at the same time. A feeling he wasn't used to, even though he knew they had a lot to plan now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Nicole looked at Danny as the show finished up, bummed that it was finishing up. Why does it have to end? she asked herself as soft music played after the narrator finished. Nicole slowly stood up and looked around the room, then at Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Danny got up as well, also a little sad that the show was over already. He could've stayed like that with Nicole for much longer, staring at the stars, even though they were just on a screen. But they were romantic anyway.
"Over already." Danny said softly, then looked at Nicole.

If she wanted to they would stay for the public observation. He wouldn't mind staying a little longer, the mood was just too lovely right now, to just end this night.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:02 am

Nicole nodded a bit, then reached out and wrapped her arms around Danny and kissed him. "Thank you for bringing me here." she said to him in an honest tone. As she did that, one of the female staffers saw them and smiled a little, she would give them space for the time being, telling the show runner to leave the stars on for them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:15 am

Danny smiled a little, when she did that, then returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. For a moment there, he allowed himself to get caught up in the moment and enjoy the feeling of her lips on his. While doing so, he wondered if Nicole would stay the night with him, like she did once before. That would make this night even more perfect.

Softly pulling back, he looking into Nicole's beautiful brown eyes, a loving smile on his face. "I love you, Nic." he said softly. "Very much."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:31 am

Nicole smiled as Danny said that to her, there was a slight red tint on her cheeks at the same time. "I love just the same Danny" she said to him while holding him in her arms. She noticed Danny was looking into her eyes as they stood there. "What do you see?" she asked while watching him. As she said that, Nicole moved her hands to Danny's neck, gently touching the skin on the back of his neck.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 am

Danny kept his smile, feeling his heart jump a little when she returned his words. Not exactly as he said them, but in a different way. It didn't matter to him, as long as Nicole felt the same way for him, he did for her. All he wanted was for Nicole to be happy. It was all he needed to know.

"Hm..." he murmured, not taking his eyes off hers. "Someone who is very much in love and very happy about it, too. Someone who is happy that a certain man in her life proposed to her tonight. And so much more love than I could ever give."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:13 am

Nicole smiled wide when Danny said that to her. In return, she kissed him again, her hands still on his neck as she kissed him. "You made me very happy Danny." she said to him honestly while standing there with him. As she said that, the young woman working there gently coughed. Nicole looked over to her when she did that. "Forgive me but we are closing up soon." the woman said to them gently as she watched them. Nicole nodded a bit, then looked back at Danny. "Looks like we have to go." she said to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:33 am

Danny smiled a little, being happy to hear her say that to him. Tonight he was as happy as can be. There were many things going through his mind, many happy thoughts of things they would be doing, now that they were going to be married and so many happy thoughts of what the future might hold for them. And he hoped most of them came true.

Looking at woman, who talked to them, Danny nodded a little, gently taking Nicole's hand. "Looks like it." he agreed with Nicole.
"It was a great show, by the way. Thank you for letting us stay a little longer." he said to the woman with short brown hair and green-ish eyes.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:51 pm

The woman smiled a little when Danny said that. "You're most welcome" she replied while watching her. She had noticed the ring on Nicole's hand as she stood there. "If your interested, you can have your wedding reception here." she said to them. Nicole watched the woman, then looked at Danny. "Its something to keep in mind." she said to him while standing there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Danny nodded a little, giving the woman his usual friendly smile. He wasn't quite sure, if he wanted to actually have the reception here, but it was something to keep in mind. Truth be told, though, he probably would leave most of it up to Nicole. Not that he didn't have any ideas or his own opinions about it, but he figured that as a woman, Nicole would have the better taste in such things.

Or maybe they would do something very different for their wedding day.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Nicole noticed the look on Danny's face as she walked out with him. "Don't worry Danny, Lexi and I will take care of all of this." she said to him gently while looking at him. She knew that Lexi and herself could get all of this set up in no time, thanks to their military backgrounds. As she said that, Nicole remembered what Danny said to her about the French Maid outfit. I know just were to find one she said to herself, she would surprise Danny with that on their wedding night.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:49 am

Danny looked at Nicole in surprise, clearly caught off guard. Actually he hadn't really thought this much about it, yet. He was glad that Nicole offered to do that with Lexi, but he did want to have some say in it.
"As long as I have a say in it, too..." he replied, leading Nicole out of the Planetarium. "Not that I've thought about it that much, yet... we still have time to decide."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:33 am

Nicole giggled a bit when Danny said that to her. "No worries mate, I'm not a bridezilla." she said to him. "Lexi would have my head if I did that to you." Nicole added while walking out with him. Nicole looked around the place as she walked next to Danny. She made a note to come back here when she had time, it was clear that she loved it.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Danny noticed how Nicole looked around as they walked out of the Planetarium. It was obvious to him that she liked it and he knew that he would come back here with her some day. Maybe he would go up for a public observation and see what that was like.

To her comment, Danny chuckled. He knew that Nicole wasn't that type of woman who wouldn't let her husband-to-be have any say in the wedding preparations. Right now, he hadn't given it much thought, yet, but he would. Together with Nicole.
"That she probably would." he remarked.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 am

Nicole giggled a bit when Danny said to her. "Though, I should let you know now that Lexi might make a suggestion that we have a few military traditions the day of the wedding." she said to him gently while walking out with him. Nicole couldn't wait for that day to come and start a new chapter in her life with Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Danny nodded quietly, not replying right away. He knew that this suggestion would come, given the fact that Nicole was in the Army back in Australia. He wasn't sure if he wanted Military traditions for his wedding, especially since he wasn't a fan of the Military, no matter which brand.
"Figured as much." Daniel said eventually. "But I've got a different idea. Not that I've actually thought about it that much yet, but I figured you'd go for some Irish traditions."

He really didn't think about the whole wedding thing, yet because he was way too busy making sure that he got the courage to actually propose, but he did remember her talking about it before.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Nicole nodded a bit, "I do" she replied gently while they got to the main door of the building. "We can lob it with her when the time comes." she added in the same tone, her hand interlocked with Danny's as she said that to him. It was clear that Nicole had a million ideas running though her head at this time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Danny nodded a little, leading Nicole back to his car outside in the parking lot. A small smile tugged to his lips, he too, had a million thoughts running through his mind. And he actually felt butterflies in his stomach again. It was a nice feeling to have, even for a grown man like he was.

He was actually nervous and excited at the same time, just thinking about the fact that he was engaged now. Sure, he's been engaged once before, but this was a totally different feeling. And even for such a self-controlled man that he normally was, he couldn't quite hide that happy feeling of anticipation.

"Sure." he replied. "But first we've got something else to plan."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next