Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Escaping the World || Joanne

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Escaping the World || Joanne - Page 2 Empty Re: Escaping the World || Joanne

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Joanne shook her head to herself as she kept walking ahead of him. Shoot, why had she said that? How had she let that slip? Okay, she was thinking of that, but she could have just kept her mouth shut.
At his words, she decided to just kept joking and go with the flow. She chuckled and slightly turned towards him, though she didn't have a good line this time.
"I don't get scared at horrors, I just..." Think fast, think fast. "I don't get scared at horrors," she repeated, then turned her back to him again.
What is wrong with you, Biondi?
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Karl rolled his eyes playfully, draping an arm around her shoulders and messing her hair. "Uh huh, sure. Guess we'll have to test that theory out, won't we?"

Two can play like this...
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Joanne had to admit that she was a bit surprised by Karl's words. But it was late, they were tired and they were just playing. Who knew what was going to happen after that night? They could change, or they could be the same from before. Only God knew...
"We could," she smirked in the corner of her mouth, wrapping her arm around his waist. "I like to see you losing."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Not even a comment about the hair, huh? My my...

"Oh please. I never lose. And you know this," he added with a smirk. Losing was not a word programmed in Karl's dictionary. Ever.

Well, tonight will certainly provide some fun...
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Joanne chuckled and fixed her hair, but without saying anything about it. She remained just as close to him as before. It was awkward, it was like he was a different person, and she was a different person as well.
"And you couldn't be more wrong, Lindemann," she grinned, playfully rolling her eyes.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 pm

"Well, I didn't lose last time, did I? So there's really no way I'm going to lose now," he teased her, smirking. "But I always do love me a good challenge, and you're a more-than-worthy opponent," he added with a wink.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Joanne chuckled and raised an eyebrow at his words. "Last time? What do you mean by that?" She really didn't know exactly which moment he was talking about and wanted to make sure about it.
At his next line though, he smirked in the corner of her mouth and pulled away from him. "That is one of the best compliments I have ever received," she said, then started walking ahead again.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:45 pm

"Well, y'know - that time that you seem to 'regret' every single time it's brought up," he shot back with a teasing grin. "I mean, that was a bit of a challenge. But if I remember correctly, I managed to win you over that time..."

"And you should - I did mean it as high praise," he added with a charming smile.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Joanne gasped to herself at Karl's words. She stopped and turned ever-so-slightly when he got near her, slightly raising an eyebrow. Of course he would bring that up; but after all this time, it seemed like it was not even that bad. She chuckled softly and rolled her eyes, once again shaking her head.
"You did not win me over," she stated. "I had just come out of the shower, I was a bit horny, and you were there. Your argument is invalid," she shot back with a slight smirk, then continued her way.
Of course she was lying. She was always lying.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2