Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose

Go down

Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Empty Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm

E r i n - R o s e R y a n
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Lindsay_lohan_003_article
23 || student, part-time model || Straight
Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Person10
Very introverted lately, Erin-Rose is trying to get back onto her feet and get her old personality back. Before she was raped several weeks ago, she was a bubbly and cheerful young woman, very helpful, friendly and always happy. She was waiting for the right man to come into her life, one who would understand her being very faithful to Catholicism and wanting to stay a virgin until she was married. Yet with the rape that was taken from her. She is now distrustful of men and doesn't let anyone close. 
But she has come a long way these past 10 months.

Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Friend10
Erin doesn't have many friends anymore, as she keeps to herself lately. The only ones she trusts are her parents, her older brother Finn, her best friend Susanna and Officer Steve Anderson. Anyone who wants to be her friend now has to be patient, truly caring and has to stick around, even if the going gets tough.

Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Lovers10
Due to her now being distrustful of men lately, they don't have an easy game. In fact, she doesn't let anyone close.
Erin has come a long way by now, though and is dating Steve Anderson now, planning to marry him if he proposes to her properly.

Heartbroken Dreamer: Erin-Rose Enemie10
Most importantly: the guy who raped her (although he's dead now). Those who judge her pregnancy as her sleeping around, not caring about the truth. Though she just keeps away from those, so they're not really Erin's enemies, just people she doesn't like.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down