Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
For He gives me comfort || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

For He gives me comfort || Anyone

3 posters

Go down

For He gives me comfort || Anyone Empty For He gives me comfort || Anyone

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Erin-Rose sat on a pew inside the almost empty Guardian Angel Cathedral, that was near her home. She was glad that it was almost empty, because she just wanted to be by herself right now, finding comfort in a set of prayers she was speaking, after she had prayed her rosary, which she did every day.
Things had happened to her, that she couldn't understand. She didn't understand how He could've let them happen to her. Wasn't she always faithful? Didn't she live by the rules and resisted temptation, even if it was oh-so-sweet? She had, but why did this happen?
She had wanted to be mad at God, wanting to blame someone, but she came to realize that it wasn't his fault and that she needed Him now more than ever. She needed her faith to stay strong and get through this. But it wasn't easy. Some of the older folks and those Erin didn't get along with that well had heard that she was pregnant and they were just judgemental, not caring what happened. They just saw her as one of those girls who slept around, no matter what really happened... It was hard for Erin to deal with that. That's why she came when the cathedral wasn't filled with people... she seeked guidance and comfort...
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

For He gives me comfort || Anyone Empty Re: For He gives me comfort || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:59 am

At the same time, Patrick walked into the cathedral on his day off. He had never been in here before and decided to take this time to see it. After dipping his hand in the holy water and crossing himself, he walked up to the front and looked around. "Amazing attention to detail" he said out loud, not seeing the young woman behind him.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Erin looked up at Patrick, finishing her prayer. She'd never seen him before, at least not in here. Yet he seemed some what familiar. Erin just watched, being overly careful to talk to men now. Especially men she didn't know.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 am

Patrick soon turned and saw the young woman behind him. "Hello" he said to her in a gentle tone, not knowing of her background.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:01 am

Erin just watched him, holding her rosary in her hands. Something about him made her feel like she could at least say hello. There was something about him that made feel like he was trustworthy, although she never met him before. Gathering her usual courage again, she finally replied.
"Hello." she said, although sounding rather shy.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Patrick noticed it, at the same time, he noticed the shyness in her voice and how there was some unease in her voice as she spoke to him. "Something wrong?" he asked gently as he stood their.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:28 am

Erin didn't reply, firstly not quite trusting him yet and secondly not wanting to. She simply shook her head and looked down at her rosary, trying to overcome her newly-build fear of making contact to any male person.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:51 am

Patrick noticed it as he stood their. Glancing around, he took a seat in the pew in front of her, keeping a good distance away from her at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Erin sighed quietly and looked up at the cross, tears forming in her eyes. Why? Oh, God... why? she thought as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked down again, at the cross with Jesus on it, that was on her rosary. So many questions running through her head, yet there was no satisfying answer.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Patrick watched her, he remembered hearing about Erin's case. "Still trying to understand what happened?" he asked gently as he sat across from the young woman. He could see the pain in Erin's eyes as he watched her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Erin wiped her face and frowned at Patrick. What did he know? Had she met him before? How would he know what happened? She didn't like this at all and it was written on her face.
"Do I know you?" she asked in a slightly defensive tone, something that was totally not herself, but then, she just wasn't herself lately anyway.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 am

Patrick watched Erin as she said that. "I was one of the detectives that investigated your case." he said to her gently as he sat in front of her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 am

Hannah sat in one of the Cathedral in Las Vegas. She didn't even know why she was there, her parents were barely took her to any Cathedral when she was a little. But she needed a quiet place from her work, so there she was, sat and deep in thought in Guardian Angel Cathedral.

Then she heard a conversation that pulled her attention, she didn't mean to eavesdrop but somehow the man's voice sounded really familiar for her. She looked around and shocked as she saw Patrick was talking with a female. Hannah was decided to let Patrick talked to the female before Hannah noticed the female somehow seemed scared. But Patrick won't hurt anybody, why she seemed scared? Hannah automatically stood and walked toward her friend and the female.

"Hi Patrick... I don't know you were here..." Hannah greeted and turned to the female. "Hello, I'm Hannah Cullen... What's your name?" she asked politely. Somehow Hannah felt she was once saw this female's picture. Did I saw her in a case file? Hannah was meant to asked but then she decided to let the female answer.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Patrick looked at Hannah when she spoke up. "Hello Hannah" he replied, a bit surprised to see her here. At the same time, he hoped that this wouldn't put Erin off.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Erin sighed a little. Of course... how else would he know her? But she didn't really remember meeting him. Maybe she didn't meet him? Did she? Maybe she just forgot because those events were quite traumatic for her anyway and she had tried to block most of it out of her mind. Not the right way to do it, but the only way she knew so far.
"Of course.... my case." she said quietly, sighing heavily. She was about to say something in return to Patrick's initial question when she heard the voice of a young woman. It startled her a little, another reaction that wasn't quite the way Erin normally was. She looked up, seeing a young girl, obviously younger than Erin herself. Almost a little shy, she returned the greeting. "Erin-Rose." was all she said in reply.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Hannah gave a sweet smile to Erin. "Hello Erin... You're a friend of Patrick?" she asked, rather curious by the female. Her face was red so it was obvious that she was crying, but why?
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Erin looked at Hannah for a moment, before she slowly shook her head. "No... but you seem to be." she replied, sniffing a little bit, as she wiped her face with the sleeve of her sweater. She didn't want anyone to see her cry.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 am

Hannah gave a small smile, "He's my partner..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Finally a small smile appeared on the young woman's face, as she looked up at Hannah.
"That's nice." Erin replied, feeling a little more comfortable, now that she wasn't alone with Patrick anymore. Not that she was scared that he would do something to her, she knew it was just her paranoia after being raped, but she just couldn't help that uncomfortable feeling she got around males she didn't quite know. But then again, she let Steve close to her. Maybe because he found her that night. "He's worked... on a case that involved me, but I haven't actually met him until now."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Hannah nodded, "Yeah, I think I also saw you in a case file. But it was long time ago and I actually forgot about your case because my mind is full by the other new cases..." She looked around the Cathedral, "So... You oftenly go here?" The girl asked Erin, wanting to ease up the tense she has been feeling around the atmosphere. "It's a quite beautiful Cathedral..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Erin nodded slowly, listening to Hannah. Of course she would forget about it. After all, the case went cold, since they hadn't found the rapist yet. He would get killed a few weeks from now, when Erin went back to university. But she didn't know that.
"Well... I used to come here all the time." she replied to her question. "Just not so much after what happened. It's the first that I'm here without my family."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum