Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Attack....and something more || Anyone

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 am

"Hey Pat..." Hannah greeted as Patrick walked in.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 4 Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:08 pm

"Hello Hannah" Patrick said to her, "Still waiting?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Hannah chewed her lower lip and nodded. "I just... Want you to see the result with me..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:23 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "Understandable" he said to her
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:27 am

Just then the doctor walked in. "Well Miss Cullen, the SAE kit result on you is negative..." he informed. Hannah breathed in realief, "Thank God..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:15 am

Patrick nodded in reply when the doctor said that to Hannah.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:58 am

"Thanks for accompanying me Pat..." Hannah said as the two walked in the Hospital hall.

(OOC: Sorry, got tons of homework so I can't rp)
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:20 am

"You're welcome" Patrick said to her

(don't worry about it)
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 pm

"So do you get anything from the suspect? Or are you haven't do the interogation?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 am

"Brass interrogated him.....only took 12 seconds for the guy to crack." Patrick replied.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 am

Hannah smiled, "Then our case is finish... Thank you for everything Pat..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 am

"You're welcome Hannah" Patrick replied
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum