Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Coffee Break || Anyone

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Coffee Break || Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Coffee Break || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 am

Hannah smiled, "Me neither... And I know you're better then Greggo..." She said with a smile.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 am

"Wow. You're flattering me. I might even blush." Dan said playfully. He suddenly felt so happy, and he knew why.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a mid-sized spider appeared above sink almost making Dan to loose grip on the dish he was holding. Though he did jump a little. "Ooof! Geez Willy, stop spooking me you old drizzle." he said to the guilty but smugly looking creature. He often spoke to living things like spiders and stuff, not just big animals, he just hoped it won't make Hannah think he's lost his mind.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 am

"Oh I can be romantic if it was needed... And Dan, you're blushing..." Hannah laughed.

Hannah walked toward the sink and stood beside Dan. "So his name Willy?" She asked Dan before turned to the spider. "Hi Willy... You like to spooking my Dan huh?" Her tone was gentle and playful. She was surprised to know that Dan also talked to animals and stuff. Then they were similar, Hannah loved to talked to animals more than people since she was a little girl.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm

"That's very appreciated. So I know you'll survive if I accidentally wander off the romance trail and become all nerdy again." Dan said laughing. "Oh my. Blushing? Me? Good that there's not my sister hidden anywhere." he did cautious glance over at the glass walls just in case. Blushing brothers are their little sisters greatest teasing material.

"Ah yeah. He once spooked me so badly I fell off my chair and somehow it was the name that stuck when I went to shoo that thing away." he explained trying not to sound like total silly. Though he did blush again as Hannah kept talking to the grinning spider. Oh shiny, was that girl really talking to it? Daniel felt joy spark up. There really weren't much people talking to animals so openly.
On the other hand, they had Grissom and his sister who probably talked to anything. So it looked he wasn't alone in this.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Hannah giggled in a such cute way. "Willy not a bad boy right? Who's the great spider? Oh yes Willy is..." She cooed the spider. "My Dan funny when he been spooked right? Oh yes he is..." She continued to cooed. "Awww... Don't shoo Willy, he's a good spider... Just a little bit playing aroung right? Willy will be a good spidey..."

Hannah looked up and her hazel eyes filled with gleam, "Would you introduce the animals at your stable later?" Somehow she sounded like an energic 5 years old girl.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 am

Dan's cheeks got even deeper hue of crimson.
"Oh Willy, Willy, Willy. You keep getting all the attention while teasing me. You're lucky I'm in a good mood and my sister and other lab gang isn't here anymore." he said to the spider that had plopped down on cupboard still looking smug. He was sure the black, hairy thing was laughing at him.
"Hey, don't encourage him! I know there's still revenge plan out on me for the time I accidentally dropped paper on him." he said in mock fear. Although siding up with Willy never was a good idea since he might be having some plan in mind, never underestimate a spider that's half the size of your palm, or in Dan's case almost at the size of his palm since he had subtle hands.

"Sure I'll do. I'll show you around. It's bigger than we had at Queens so there might be new additions appeared while I'm here." Daniel told with a smile and sparkle in his eyes.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:41 am

"Aww... Willy I think Dan here is jealous..." Hannah teased, "Don't worry Dan, Willy"s pranks won't kill you..." She laughed.

"Great! I always loved animals! My favorite place is the zoo you know... I could spend hours there just for being with animals..." Hannah was beaming now.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:42 pm

The spider made a tiny noise, almost as if laughing about Daniel, and skittered closer to the young man and pointing its eight eyes at slightly tousled looking youth. It couldn't speak like humans but it could sense things and react to that. So it moved closer to his hand and cautiously poked Dan's hand with one long leg as if trying to give some comfort, or assurance to Hannah's words about not killing him.
Then with small dancing-like moves pointed at the girl it swiftly sneaked off the counter.

Dan made a face. "That was interesting. So I assume it meant I'll live to see another sunrise." he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Would you believe if I told you I escaped hospital, high on pain meds, only to sneak into zoo's reptile terarium?" he tried to sound nonchalant but probably sounded too sheepish anyways with blush once again creeping on his cheeks. Though that had been one helluva day for a little any stoned on meds.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:46 am

Hannah waved at the spider, "Bye Willy..."

She grinned, "Yep! Willy will let you see another sunrise so calm down..."

"I would always believe you Dan..." Hannah whispered then her pager buzzed, "Alright time to go solve another case... Bye Dan..." She said and gave a light kiss on Dan's blushing cheek before went out.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Holden Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 am

He watched the retreating form of spider disappear and sighed relieved. At least for a while his creepy buddy will leave him alone.
"Yeah, but I still might meet him next time someone sends me up the ventilation to check out some wires for computers." he pointed out jokingly. Although he really didn't want to run into any of the spiders up there, not after his previous incident.
"Yeah. Have fun with it. I'll in evidence so you can bring everything to me." Daniel told. He had two conflicting emotions dancing inside: one was slight anger at the new case's timing, other was boyish joy for the lovely kiss on the cheek.
He was still blushing when Lea walked in on him. But he managed to slip out of her questionnaire by hiding out in restroom.
Daniel Holden
Daniel Holden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum