Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens

Go down

Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens Empty Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens

Post by Andy Clemens Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Andrew Bayle Clemens
Agent Andrew Bayle Clemens NUP_145919_0476

Nickname/s: Andy
Age/DOB: 28; September 23, 1984
Marital Status: married
Sexuality: straight
Play By: Warren Kole

Original Character

Occupation: Special Agent with the FBI Organized Crime Devision
Apartment or House: House

I Andrew Clemens do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

FBI Oath of Office

Personality: Andy Clemens has a bright and bubbly nature. He is not the kind of man to walk around with a grim look on his face, except for the time when he is really pissed off. While he does see a lot of cruelty, brutality and negativity on his job, he tries to stay on the bright side.
Andy has a positive spirit and he never gives up hope, unless something really is hopeless. In that way he is very similar to his partner Daniel Cooper.
As an Agent with the FBI, Andy is a very talented and smart young agent, very good at finding information and people nobody else would find that easily. He has special training at computers, especially for decoding passwords and secret messages.
Andy also has a good sense for people and knows when someone is not trustworthy or hiding something.

In his private life, Andy is a loving husband and father. He is protective of his family and while being a workaholic, he tries to spend as much time with them as possible.

On the other hand, Andy sometimes gets a little too suspicious and sometimes even jumps to conclusions. That bad habit has gotten better over the course of his career, but it still occurs. When hurt in his pride by someone, he tends to overreact and that sometimes causes him a lot of trouble with co-workers and other people. However, he is able to push that away and work with those people if he has to. He never lets his personal life intervene with his job. Another negative thing that he tries to get over is his fear of heights. He currently does a training to overcome his phobia, so that he is able to perform his job, even when in a high place. At the moment he still tries to avoid those places.

History:
Andrew Bayle Clemens was born on September 23, 1984 in Chicago, Illinois. He is the first born of two children and has a twin sister names Abigail Daylin Clemens.
While growing up, Andy and Abby were always close siblings. They basically did everything together at first. However, as they got older their ways parted a little due to their different gender and different hobbies. The siblings still maintained a close relationship though. As a kid when they first went to Preschool, Andy would be very protective over his twin sister. He wouldn't let anyone bother her and if he noticed someone was picking on her, Andy was always there to bail her out.

During his time at school, Andy was a smart kid, straight A Student and very interested in science and Computer Science when he got older. He took a lot of courses and studied a lot about the use of computers, hence him being an expert today.
During his teenage years, Andrew became more and more interested in using his skills to actually help the Law Enforcement Agencies in his country. And he became also more and more interested in the FBI, gaining information as to how they worked and what was required to become a Special Agent himself.
His final decision to become an FBI Agent was made when Andy was 16, about to graduate from High School. He applied to the University of Chicago and gained a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology. With his expertise he gained during his time at School and then the degree in Computer Science and his knowledge of Polish and Russian, Andy applied at the FBI Academy in Quantico and was accepted when he was 23.
He went through a 21 week training and graduated from the Academy at top of his class. He was then first assigned to the field office in Chicago, but only a year later, Andy transferred to Las Vegas to work with the Organized Crime Devision there, fighting Human Trafficking and Drug Smuggle Organizations.
That was when he became a Junior member of the team that SSA Jack Palmer was supervising.
When Andy first got to Las Vegas he was partnered with Daniel Cooper, one of the top Agents in this group. Over the course of four years the two have always worked well together, even though Daniel's primary partner was Catherine Johanson, Andy and Danny were partnered up, too.
Andy came to admire Daniel for his work ethnics and his skills, he learned a lot of people skills from the older agent and the two of them became friends over the years. Andy always has Danny's back, he trusts him with his life.

Three years into the job, Andy was once taken hostage by a drug dealer they were investigating. He had been undercover, but was made and backup wasn't nearby, so Andy left "Sig 80 - A.B.C." at the scene, to let his partner, Daniel Cooper, know that he was in trouble. Apart from his wife, family and FBI colleagues no one actually knows his middle name. He still uses his initials, even in text messages, but only when in trouble.

Two years ago, in 2012 Andy got married to his girlfriend, Jennifer, whom he met while in Quantico. Just recently in November 2013 Andy became father of a little boy named Benjamin.

We all got our stories, but please tell me
What there is to complain about?

Alias: Michi, Edward
Means of Contact/s: PM to either one of our accounts
Other Characters: Michi: Helena Coleman, Erin-Rose Ryan, Agent Daniel Cooper, Alexis Martin
Edward: Patrick Sullivan, Steve Anderson, Nicole Byrne
Andy Clemens
Andy Clemens

Back to top Go down