Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone

2 posters

Go down

Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Empty Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone

Post by William Decker Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 am

Will had honestly started to nod off. That's why he jumped up as his phone rang on the table in front of him. He looked around for a moment before he grabbed his phone, still showing he had a call. He answered, learned about a new scene they had, nodded, said he'd be there, and hung up. Looking around again as he stood up, he was lucky no one had saw him. He grabbed his keys off the table and got a coffee for the road, not that he thought it would do him any good. Break Room coffee had never been that great.

He was soon on the scene and he ducked under the crime tape and instantly saw that this was probably a crime where either the killer was interrupted or the person never intended to kill because there was a young woman sitting with a female officer, her jacket pulled tightly around her and a shocked look on her face. Will couldn't help but sigh, these cases were never his favorite. Rape victims were always people he felt a great deal of sympathy for. He quickly talked to one of the officers about what happened before he pulled on a set of latex gloves.

What really went down?
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone Empty Re: Ordinary? Not So Much... || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Hannah has been contacted to go to the crime scene when she was currently in the locker. Getting her kit and CSI vest, the young CSI drove to the one particular place.

"Hi Will..." Hannah greeted the CSI that already at the crime scene.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Will glanced up at the new voice and offered Hannah a slight smile, "Hello Hannah,"he said. He glanced over at the officer sitting with the woman, "I just got here, so I'm not exactly sure what happened."
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:21 pm

"Rape victim huh?" Hannah asked, glancing at the young woman sitting with an officer. "Not my favorite but... I'll try to get some information from her. Tell me if I could process the crime scene after I finish, okay?" and with that she walked toward where the victim was sitting.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Will nodded to her and he then pulled his camera from his kit for crime scene photos before he did anything more with the scene. He knew they needed that kind of documentation to prove that no one had tampered with the scene as the CSIs on the case processed it.
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Hannah questioned what happened to the victim, but she didn't got much. She only got that her name is Cindy Waters, she's 22 years old, and she didn't see her attacker. Hannah sighed and let Cindy recovered and being brought to the Hospital, she would do the SAE test later, just to make sure Cindy didn't lie.

After getting the evidences on the victim, Hannah went to Will. "The victim is Cindy Waters, 22 years old. She said she was just walking alone when somebody grabbed her from behind and... rape her, though I would get the SAE kit just to make sure. She's on her way to Desert Palm Hospital now. You got anything?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Will frowned slightly and shook his head. "Nothing much,"he replied. "I did manage to find a partial print though, we might be able to get something off of it,"he said.
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Hannah nodded, "Is there somewhere you haven't process yet?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:51 am

Will nodded. "Yeah, I didn't check up that way,"he said with a nod in the direction he meant.
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Hannah looked at the direction. "Alright, I'll process it..." and with that she walked away.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 am

Will nodded. For some reason, he got the idea that something was a little off with her, but at the moment, he felt it wasn't a good idea to ask and that he was better off just letting it go.
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Hannah processed the rest of the crime scene, she kept her expression straight as always, emotionless. She had to be professional, that what Grissom always said to her as her Supervisor. But don't push away all the emotions you have, Grissom also said but that time as a friend.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Will talked with a few of the first officers on the scene to get a bit more information as Hannah processed the rest of the scene.
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:39 am

After she finished proceeded the scene, Hannah went to where Will was. "I'm done, wanna go head back to the Lab? It's your call."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum