Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
William "Will" Decker Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

William "Will" Decker

3 posters

Go down

William "Will" Decker Empty William "Will" Decker

Post by William Decker Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 am

William Andrew Decker
William "Will" Decker -orlan10

Nickname/s: Will
Age/DOB: 36/ January 13th, 1977
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Play By: Orlando Bloom

Original Character

Apartment or House: Apartment

"It's the events of our lives that shape us, but it's our choices that define us."

Detective Mac Taylor - CSI: New York

Personality:

Growing up with his father away for most of his life, Will was always somewhat quiet, but willing to help others. He looked up to his father as an idol and kept his dog tags even after his death as his father was in the Marines. Will can often be found wearing his father's dog tags and won't hesitate to share his father's story if asked.

After losing his father three years after the sudden death of his mother, Will's older sister's friend, who was 22 at the time, took Will in and raised him with her husband, who was 24. The two were very supportive of Will and kept him from completely losing his friendly and happy personality although Will wasn't quite the same as he was before losing his father.

Even after such events, Will is still a helpful and friendly person who will talk to just about anyone he meets. He still likes to help others and his gentle disposition and voice make him a good person to turn to if you need someone to just listen. He isn't usually one to loose his temper or raise his voice due to his less violent personality, but on a somewhat rare occasion when something or someone dose get under his skin, he will get angry enough to go out of his usual personality and yell.

Although he isn't much of a party animal, he'll still take you up on an offer of a drink or a night on the town. He doesn't go to the extreme, but he still needs a little party time "just like everyone else does."

History:

William "Will" Andrew Decker was born in Las Vegas, Nevada to Tracey and Jason Decker on January 12th, 1977.

Will was always a quiet person. This is partially due to losing both of his parents at a fairly young age. His father was a Marine and died in a car crash three years after Will's mother was killed by a sudden onset of Cancer. His father was 40 at the time of his death, while his mother was only 37 when she died. Will was only 17 when he lost his father. He was then raised by his older sister's friend, Sierra Young, and her husband, Michael Young.

After coming out of high school as a very successful student, Will went to college to become a Forensic Scientist. He went to the University of Nevada in Las Vegas to do such studies and classes. He chose the field of Forensic Science because of his deep fascination and love of Science and his want to help others through doing Criminal Justice. He graduated from college at the top of his call and then took a job offer with the Las Vegas CSI team. He joined the team at age 24. Now 36, Will has been on the team for 12 years.

After working as a CSI for four years, Will was injured in a shoot-out with a few members of a local Las Vegas gang. He took a bullet to the shoulder and was grazed on the arm by another bullet. The injuries, mainly the bullet to his shoulder, kept Will off-duty for several months. He has since fully recovered and never thought of quitting CSI because of the incident.

"Tempt not a desperate man."

William Shakespeare

Alias: Cici, or CC if you'd like.
Means of Contact/s: Private messaging is best.
Other Characters: None at the moment. 

Just a little note, due to my schedule not being completely solid at the moment, I don't know if I'll be on every day or not. Just wanted to let y'all know. Very Happy
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

William "Will" Decker Empty Re: William "Will" Decker

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am

welcome on board! I love to see new people around Smile 

And don't worry about online time... I myself can't be online every day either, so that's alright Smile Just leave an away not if you're gone for a longer time
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 am

Thanks, it's good to be here! Very Happy

And ok, I'll do that! Sometime in August or July...I can't remember which, I'll probably be away for a week. I'm going to see a NASCAR race.Smile Hoping my driver wins!!
William Decker
William Decker

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Alright then Smile
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by William Decker Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Once I get it all hammered out, I'll let everyone know. Very Happy