Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Seen Around || Alex Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Seen Around || Alex

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Seen Around || Alex Empty Seen Around || Alex

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

Maddie had been walking through the park a lot over the past few days and she was always alone, her mind seeming miles away as she had her Ipod with her, she always took it with her to take her mind off things.

She had saw a nice guy each time she was at the park, shy to even speak to him, she had a wall built around her due to her past, never knowing what to expect or if it would fall into place.

Will these two ever speak and find out just how much they have in common?
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Seen Around || Alex Empty Re: Seen Around || Alex

Post by Alex Walker Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 am

Alex sighed, his hand supporting his head as his elbow rested on his knee with one leg crossed over the other, his eyes closed. Dammit, dad, why'd you do it?His past was catching up to him way to fast for his liking over the past few days. He'd been way to distracted on his days at work recently and Grissom had given him the week off. He'd been coming to the park to get his mind off things. It hadn't worked. He opened his eyes as the image of his father lashing out at him flashed through his mind. He was distracted again by the girl...he'd seen her here just about every day he was here. I wonder what her name is...
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 am

Maddie had been listening to country singer Carlene Carter and as the lyrics floated from the song, Maddie related with the song but not in the way she wanted to.

She just happened to look over and saw him, smiling as she did while her headphones were in her ears.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 am

Alex looked down at his hands for a moment, he wasn't the romantic type and he quickly flashed a glance at his watch. Why he had checked the time he didn't even know. He sighed quietly, trying to pull himself together enough to get up the courage to talk to her. He looked back over at the girl, struggling to decide if he should go up to her.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:57 am

Maddie lowered the volume on her Ipod, as she changed the song to something much more different and she had a lot of music on her Ipod, she found the artist she was looking for and put on the songs she had.

She had also wondered who he was too.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:07 am

Alex frowned slightly to himself and fumbled around in his pockets for his Ipod. He shifted quickly to yank it out of his back jeans pocket. His clothing style was somewhat laid-back today. A light short-sleeved shirt and jeans. He didn't do much more when he dressed for work, but he at least attempted at some sort of professionalism. He stared at his headphones, quickly untangling them before he browsed through what he had on his Ipod. He honestly felt he didn't use the Ipod often enough, but..oh well.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:27 am

Maddie walked on and went home, listening to her Ipod on the way back to her place. She couldn't help but wonder who he was.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:37 am

Alex had spaced out, so he jumped when his phone went off. He pulled it out without turning down his music on his Ipod. It was a text from one of his co-workers at the crime lab. He smiled slightly and sighed, quickly sending a message back before he put his phone back and pulled his keys to his Tahoe. He smiled when he remember he was playing his bass guitar that night at a local bar. There was something to look forward. He needed to practice a couple songs tonight for that...he was going to enjoy that.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:06 am

Maddie was at her home, she still couldn't stop herself from thinking about him. She wondered why.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:19 am

Alex headed back to his apartment where he pulled his guitar and song sheets and started to go over his songs he had planned for his playing at the bar later that night. He smiled, in his own world as he played his guitar.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:44 am

Maddie got herself something to eat and drink, before she sat by the fire and watched a film.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Wed May 01, 2013 1:30 am

Alex tossed a glance at the clock, he had an hour before he had to leave. That was definitely enough time to go over one of his newer songs. He pulled that sheet and ran over it quickly, tapping his pencil against the sheet as he mentally went over the rhythm and beat. "Alright,"he finally said, setting the sheet down and smiling as he went back to his guitar, following the rhythm he had planned out on the sheet. He would be playing this one later. He personally felt connected to the song, it told a lot about him, which was something a lot of people didn't know and probably would never know. For Alex, the song and his guitar was a pretty good way to remember the past, but also not go on having nightmares about it. He smiled as he got to the last line in the verse, "I guess that's what they call 'Second Chances'..."
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Wed May 01, 2013 7:37 am

Maddie would be staying in and she was shattered after the vents of today. She needed a rest.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 am

Alex soon started packing up his stuff to head over and meet the event coordinator for the night at the bar and headed over in his Tahoe. "Alex! You made it!"Alex smiled as he heard the coordinator, "I was planning on it,"he pointed out as he closed the rear driver's side door after pulling out his guitar and walking around the front end of the Chevy to come face to face with Terry Johnson, the bar owner who did a lot of his own event planning. Terry offered Alex a smile, "Well, c'mon in and make yourself at home, I saved the best for last,"he said with a wink at Alex as he led the way in to the bar. Alex smiled, shook his head, and headed after Terry in to the bar.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 am

Maddie still thought about him, she had to wonder why she could not stop thinking of him..
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Fri May 03, 2013 2:02 am

Later that evening Terry and Alex sat in front of the crowd, "So, how are you doin' tonight Alex? Anything special for us?"Terry asked. They did this before every show Alex could fit in to his schedule, him and Terry. Alex shrugged and nodded, "Well, you've already heard some of my newer songs, but I got one last one I've got that I think you'll all really like,"he said, looking back at the crowd. Terry smiled, "I'm sure we'll love it, go kill out there, bud,"he said giving Alex a pat on the shoulder as Alex smiled and nodded, "Ladies and gentlemen, Alex Walker!"Alex shot a glance at him. "Alright, alright, chill! The stage is yours!"Alex smirked and caught a couple laughs from the audience. "Anyways, this one's something I think you guys'll like, this is another one of my newer songs, it's called 'Second Chances'."
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Maddie sighed as she then decided to head out and saw him.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Fri May 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Alex gave everyone a moment before he started his song,

"Some people tell me that time will heal old wounds,
But they've never experienced what I've gone through,
If anything, time has only reminded me, reminded me of those wounds.
It's not every day though, you meet someone who cares.
Someone who will listen and you don't always get another chance.
But I guess that's what people call 'Second Chances'."

Alex looked up as he sang, his eyes just so happened to find her. He recognized her and he wasn't able to keep a smile off his face.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue May 07, 2013 3:50 am

Maddie smiled back towards him, she was glad that she had decided to head out, now she saw him all the while feeling butterflies in her tummy, she hadn't felt like this before and it was rather a nice feeling.

As she listened to him, she admired how good he was, she liked him but she wasn't sure if he even liked her, they had never said any words to each other but a smile always happened when they did see each other.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Mon May 13, 2013 2:04 am

"You know I ran for most of my life,
Ran from the past, ran from home,
Now I find myself in this bar,
The old songs ringing in my ears,
When I thought I found a place I could stay,
A new leash on life, A new start from the past,
I guess that's what they call 'Second Chances'."

Alex kept on playing through his song, letting his mind wander to how he liked the girl. He'd never even talked with her before, but he had this feeling that he just liked her. It was a feeling he hadn't felt in many years-since before he ran from his childhood home, those nights alone with his mother without his abusive father going at him and his mother. He didn't even know if the feeling was shared. He decided to talk to her after the show.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Mon May 13, 2013 4:29 am

Maddie was by thebar, drinking a Barcardi and coke as she listened to him, feeling goosebumps which she hadn't felt before not like this, se liked him but wary of getting close.

Not knowing that they would finally speak to each other properly, Maddie was feeling excited but nervous all at the same time.
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Mon May 13, 2013 4:49 am

Alex soon finished his song and noticed her by the bar and he was nervous to talk to her, but he went up to talk to her. "Hey, I saw you earlier."he said, offering her a slight smile, "Like the song?"he asked as he took a seat beside her.
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Mon May 13, 2013 6:25 am

Maddie smiled, then replied " Yeah I loved the song, was amazing. Yeah I saw you too."
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Walker Tue May 14, 2013 2:55 am

Alex smiled, "It's pretty personal for me."he admitted. "I wrote it to try and help myself push my past away and put it to rest, it's been catching up with me a little too fast recently."he said with a sigh, his eyes darkening slightly at the darker memories of his childhood. "And I guess I also wrote it to give those people who have the same kind of feelings I do about the past an idea on where to go from here."he said with a shrug. "I'm honestly not too sure about why right now. I just know I'm glad I did it."
Alex Walker
Alex Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie DiNozzo Tue May 14, 2013 6:17 am

Maddie nodded, then said " Lotta things do tend to creep up on people who least expect it to, wondering if it will bite back"
Maddie DiNozzo
Maddie DiNozzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next