Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 3 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Meanwhile, Joanne and Karl had got off the plane and gathered all their stuff. The blonde rolled her eyes again and shook her head, though she couldn't stop a chuckle from leaving her lips. "When I left Vegas, I told Grissom that I'd go over there, but he can't make me go to the beach," she stated, letting Karl understand whatever he wanted.
At his next words and his charming grin, her eyebrow raised and her eyes narrowed slightly. "You still think I like you, after all this time? See, that proves that you are way too cocky and selfish for your own good," she told him, then started walking ahead of him, rolling her suitcase and adjusting her bag over her shoulder.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm

"You're a weirdo, you know that?" he jokingly teased, pulling up outside their hotel. "Everyone loves the beach. Nothing better than relaxing on the sand to the sound of waves and the sun warming ya. It was one of my favourite things about Chicago."

Getting out of the car, he fixed her with a smirk. "Well, I may be cocky and selfish, but you slept with me. So what does that say about whether you like me or not, huh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow of his own. "Actions speak louder than words..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Joanne playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled at his words. She knew that if he started something, he went on until the other person agreed with him. But she was just as proud and arrogant, so it would not be a problem for her. "No, not everyone loves the beach," she said. "I don't. There are only bimbos and jerks there. There is always too much sun and you get dirty really quickly. Not to mention that I don't like to wear bathing suits, I'm not exactly a model."

Joanne got out of the car as well and passed a hand through her hair. Her eyes widened slightly and her lips parted at his words; he found such a pleasure in reminding her of that event. She got on his side of the car and folded her arms. "That was a mistake," she told him lowly. "A horrible mistake which shouldn't have happened. So stop rubbing it on me."

With that, she turned around ready to leave, go inside of the hotel or something. But she didn't even take three steps away because she turned back to him. "You don't like me," she stated, getting closer to him so no one heard them, despite the fact that no one knew them over there. "And you still slept with me. It's not only my mistake, it's also yours," she said, pointing a finger at him.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:31 pm

"Well of course you get dirty quickly - it's a beach. Which means there's lots of sand. There's also a thing called an ocean, which contains water to wash all that dirt off. So that's a poor excuse," he shot back, teasing.

At her next words, he simply shrugged. "I may not like you, but you're hot. We both wanted sex, so we went for it. But we definitely need to work on this 'lack of judgement' thing. So it doesn't happen again. Because wouldn't that just be tragic?" he added, sarcasm sneaking into his last sentence as he took the bags out from the boot.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Joanne narrowed her eyes and looked at him as spoke and started taking the bags out from the boot. Had he just called her... hot? She didn't really believe it. Yes, it was unexpected. She was so confident and selfish, you'd think that she loved everything about her, but it was not exactly like that.

At his words, she raised an eyebrow and leaned against the boot of the car, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes, it would be tragic," she replied, just as sarcastically. "Because you would keep rubbing it on me, as if it is the most horrible thing I have ever done." Actually, she was the one who acted like that, but it didn't matter.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 pm

"Hey, you're the one that starts with the whole 'woe is me, that was the most giant mistake of my adult life'. I just finish it," he replied with a careless shrug. He'd rather made peace with that mistake of theirs - he only kept reminding her because it was fun winding her up.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Joanne knew that they shouldn't have slept together, it had been silly, at least from her part. Because Karl Lindemann seemed like the guy who could get any woman he wanted, the guy who could sleep with anyone. And that was why she kept slapping herself mentally. Because she had definetly liked it! As he had said just seconds before, they had both been in mood and had happened.
As she looked at him, images from that night kept coming back to her head. Nasty images, definetly, but she liked what she remembered. Which was why she turned her eyes away from him, grabbed her suitcase and her backpack and started inside, without saying anything else.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Karl couldn't help but smirk. Well that was an easy round to win... Grabbing his own suitcases and slamming the boot shut, he followed her, the smirk not leaving his lips. "Well, well. I do believe I have managed to make you speechless. Such a rare feat," he teased her, easily catching up to her before sauntering to get the keys off reception.

Returning, he dangled the keys in front of her, much like a human dangles a bell in front of a kitten. "Shall we go see our room then? Y'know, the one we have to share?" he asked, putting emphasis on the last word to remind her of that fact. The fact that would be a source of constant annoyance for her, and constant amusement for him. This is gonna be a fun week of torture...
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Joanne rolled her eyes and shook her head. Yes, she was annoyed, but there were moments when he was actually thinking about what she would do without all this teasing. Or how she had lived before he showed up at the lab. "You can't leave me speechless. Shut up," she mumbled, pretending to look over to the lady at the reception.

It is then that she realized that their roles had to start. They were supposed to be a happy couple for the week, and she was not going to back down only because she didn't like Karl. She put on a pretty fake smile, but one that could take the eye of anyone; her eyes though held silent annoyance in them. "I can't wait," she said, looking straight at him, then already starting for the elevator.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:00 pm

He grinned charmingly at her. "Of course I can, my dear Mrs Fisher," he goaded her, eyes sparkling with utter mischief and teasing, as he came up and wrapped his free arm around her shoulders. "All I need to do is remind you of a certain evening and let all the memories do their work..."

How he enjoyed annoying her and teasing her. It was the sweetest revenge after all the times she'd acted like a spoilt child. "Now then. First I propose a shower to wash away the jet-lag. Alone or together is up to you," he began, miraculously keeping a sultry straight-face for the benefit of any eavesdroppers. "And then we should hit a restaurant or two. What would you say to that, darling?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Joanne put a charming smile on as she looked straight at Karl. She slightly raised an eyebrow when he started talking and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Slowly licking her lips, she chuckled, for the eyes of the people there. "Ah, Nigel..." she smirked, intetionately picking such a name. "You are not as good as you think," she added mysteriously, shutting him up with a short kiss on his lips.

She listened to his next words and fought the urge to roll her eyes, not without difficulties. "A shower together sounds amazing, honey," she said, fluttering her lashes. "I like it."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Well well, two can play at this game...

"Oh Prudence dear, you're only saying that because this hotel has ears. And I know how shy you get discussing such matters in public," he shot back, his voice dripping honey. "But just you wait till we're alone..."

At her next words, he raised a smirking eyebrow. "I thought you might say that," he replied as the elevator doors opened and he stepped inside. "I know I for one simply can't wait..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Joanne raised an eyebrow at Karl's words; her smile almost faded away, but she managed to keep it on. She only narrowed her eyes ever-so-slightly and chuckled fakely, without saying anything. So he wanted to play this way... She had to keep it in mind.

A big fake smile lit up her features as she stepped inside as well. "Same here," she replied with a charming expression on her face. Once the elevator doors shut and they were alone, she stepped in front of him and narrowed her eyes. "You are so going to pay for all these!" she told him, pointing a finger at his face.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:56 pm

It was a great relief for Karl when the elevator doors finally shut - the battle that he'd been fighting to keep a straight face was lost and he fell about in peals of laughter, leaning on his suitcase for support.

"You should have seen your face," he managed to gasp out in between giggles. "It was priceless. Brilliant pair we make - Nigel and Prudence Fisher. We sound positively Amish."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Joanne didn't even know if she should laugh or she should be annoyed with Karl's attitude. Normally, she would find the moment amusing and would laugh it off, but it was Lindemann, for God's sake! How was she supposed to act as if they were a happy couple? Not to mention that they would also have moments when they talked dirty, like the few lines from before.

"My face is fine. And so is my name! I mean, Prudence, seriously? We have to keep this names the whole week, Lindemann!" she whisper-yelled, just to make sure that no one heard them.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Managing to take a deep breath to steady and calm himself, Karl finally stood up straight, though he decided that the smartest course of action for now was to just look at his feet, otherwise he feared he'd crack up again.

"I know we have to keep them the whole week. Why do you think I did such a lovely job of picking yours?" he asked, finally daring a look up at her. She wasn't in the slightest amused, just as he knew would happen.

"Aw c'mon, lighten up. Live on the bland side for once. This week we'll be a happy Amish couple, from the City of Sin, here to forget our troubles and repent," he rambled, grinning like an idiot. "And catch a killer while we're at it."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Joanne folded her arms over her chest as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Okay, maybe she should look on the bright side and stop being so tense. But being in Miami with Karl in the role of a husband was not that simple.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled ever-so-slightly, shaking her head. She re-adjusted her backpack over her shoulder and stood by Karl. "You're annoying. And you know what's the most difficult and annoying? That we have to pretend that we are a happy couple," she stated, looking ahead, not at him.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:42 pm

"Oh I know, isn't it just dreadful?!" Karl shot back, making his eyes go wide with shock and bringing his hand to his forehead dramatically. "Having to pretend to be married to me - however will you survive?"

Grinning, he straightened up. "Look, if I was rich, I'd get you jewelry just to stop you whining about this task. All females like pretty shiny things, don't they? But since I'm not rich, I'll pacify you with drinks and chocolate. Does that sound good?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Joanne kept her arms folded over her chest. Hearing Karl's words, a soft chuckle escaped her lips, though she still rolled her eyes, more playfully than before. It was still cute how he sometimes tried to be nice to her, despite the fact that he still didn't like her.
"Okay, fine..." she smiled, still not looking at him. "I'll survive somehow."
Soon enough, the elevator doors opened and she was the first one to step outside. She really wanted to see the room they were going to live in for the next week... Together.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Karl gave a serious nod, though his eyes were full of mischief and teasing. "You'd better survive. Otherwise Grissom will have my hide for bringing back one of his CSIs less alive than when she left," he retorted, just as the ping of the elevator announced their floor.

He shot Joanne a smile. "C'mon honey, nothing to be afraid of here. The big mean hotel won't try and eat you, promise. And if it does, I'll use my super-quick reflexes to show it who's boss," he joked, looking down at the key number. Room 801. "This way!" he sing-songed, turning left and sauntering down the corridor.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Joanne chuckled and shook her head, but didn't say anything else. It was all good at the moment, but they would probably start arguing soon anyway. But when they were alone, in their room for example.

The blonde slightly narrowed her eyes at Karl's words, but put on the same smile as before, the one who could take anyone's eyes. So he wanted to look like the protective husband, while she was just the innocent, shy wife? That was not going to work for her. "I can't wait. I hope they have a big bathroom, maybe a bathtub. You know I like those more than shower cabins," she teased, looking around.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Karl smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh do you now? Well well, we really must investigate this new found passion for bathtubs then," he shot back. Locating the room, he opened the room and gestured for her to go first. "Shall we go see if they have one, then?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:49 pm

A smirk appeared on Joanne's lips, though obviously, it was for the eyes of the other people staying at the hotel. They had been a 'happy couple' only for about ten minutes, how would they go on for a week?
Once he held the door open for her, she sent him a charming smile and fluttered her eyelashes. "You're an ass," he whispered while he passed by him, very close to his ear, so no one else heard.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 pm

The smirk on Karl's lips grew wider at her words. "I love you too, darling," he said aloud, before letting the door shut with a soft slam. Now that they were alone, he turned to face her. "Yep, I know. What with you reminding me almost hourly, there's really no way I could forget that fact."

Dropping his suitcase by the door, he sidled up next to her. "So - shower? Or rather - bath?" he asked with a teasingly cheeky grin.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Joanne playfully rolled her eyes at Karl's words, when he was still in-character. She had to admit that however much she didn't like him, it was pretty fun to play these roles. She dropped her suitcase and her backpack on the floor, then passed a hand through her hair, taking a deep breath. She just needed a shower, then some rest. It was about 8 PM, so after that flight, a movie and then some sleep sounded good enough.

Hearing Karl's next words, she rolled her eyes and shook her head, though a small smile did pull on her lips. "You've done it before," she stated, not looking at him. She was obviously talking about that night. "You won't do it again, Lindemann."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next