Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 11 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Joanne Biondi Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Joanne chuckled, playfully rolling her eyes. It was not necessarily in-character for her to be smiling and kissing all the time, but she had to play her part right. "I'll try not to," she teased, shrugging lightly.

She grinned at his next words and nodded quickly. "Will do that," she replied, despite the fact that her eyes said a whole different story, because she still didn't want to be on the beach, only in that flimsy nothing, with so many people around. However, she went and got changed quickly, Over the swimsuit, she decided to go for a skirt, another thing she didn't do that often, instead of jeans.

Going outside and back on the beach, she almost bumped into something. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she replied, noticing that it was actually the salesman from before.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:03 pm

"Oh and one last thing, honey," Karl called back to her just as she was walking off, grabbing her arm and spinning her towards him. Taking her in his arms, he placed a long kiss on her lips. After all he had a part to play.

"Now off you go," he murmured huskily, gently turning her around and giving her a playful pat on her rump, gently pushing her in the direction she was supposed to be going.

His eyes were sparkling with mischief as he laid his towels down and began to wait for the stunning blonde. Suddenly getting an idea and jumping up, he began writing on the sand; directions, as it were to her towel. 'Prudence' accompanied with a arrow.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Joanne raised her eyebrows in surprise when Karl stopped her. However, he spun her around so quickly, that she couldn't even think. So just a second later, she was melting into the kiss, one of the best they had ever shared. And then, he just turned her around again and pat her rump. All these made her speechless for the first time, so with her lips parted and her cheeks burning, she just walked away, because she couldn't say anything else. Maybe him being the dom was not that bad after all... Okay, that had sounded so wrong!

Joanne looked at the salesman, who looked now far from the nice guy she had met at the store. His face was hard and his eyes were cold, despite the fact that he was smiling slightly. He apologized coldly as well, his eyes wandering down to her cleavage. "Excuse me," she said quickly, passing by him and following the arrow on the sand with a big smile on her face. "You thought I was so dumb, sweetie?" she joked, finally coming up to him in her new attire, a pretty short skirt and a low-cut shirt. "I could have found it, thank you," she smiled.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Karl adopted a look of hurt. "How can you think so lowly of me? I just wanted to make it easy for my darling wife to find me. After all, it gives you less excuse to go off 'searching' for me in the vast fields of attractive men," he teased her, grin coming back onto his lips in moments. "After all, I can hardly compete with some of them."

Seeing her costume, it was all the man could do to not gape at the lovely blonde. "You look...hot. Very hot. Husband like wife. Wife look pretty," he joked, adopting a caveman-type speech. She looked amazing. And seeing as they were 'married' he could flirt with her and kiss her all he pleased.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Joanne chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes at Karl's words. In all honesty, it was the opposite; those men couldn't compete with him, but how could she say it? Oh wait, she actually could, because she was playing the role of his wife. "Oh, shut up," she grinned at first, just dropping her phone on the edge of the towel.

She then took her shoes off and smiled big at his next words. Was he playing a part or not, she hoped it was not the case, because she had spent some time picking this outfit, though she would never admit it. She got down on her knees and slowly straddled him, giving him the time to look at her as much as he wanted. "You think so?" she grinned, her lips teasingly touching his. "Well, if you like it that much, I would ask you to take it off, but people might think we're pervs," she whispered in his ear, her hot breath touching his skin. Then, with the same smirk on her face, she got off him, knowing that this would tease him enough.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:23 pm

"We're at the beach, you're looking gorgeous and frankly I care unbelievably little whether or not some strangers at the beach think we're pervs or not," he replied, punctuating his words with slow teasing kisses to her neck, his arms circling around her so he could hold her close.

When she got off him, he pouted, reaching for her arm and pulling her back. He wasn't going to let her escape this easily. Pulling her towards him, he made her topple onto him, catching the blonde in his arms. "You really aren't going to escape that easily, darling," he crooned. "Who do you take me for?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Joanne chuckled again, playfully rolling her eyes. She knew that the victims before had been two happy couples in their honeymoon, which meant that they had to pretend to be so in-love and all over each other, but she was usually pretty self-conscious when it came to people. Not to mention that she was on top of him on a crowded beach, wearing a way-too-short dress, with him only in his shorts. But even so, it felt pretty good, though she would never admit it out loud.

She gasped slightly when she toppled onto him, their faces getting very close again. She put a brilliant smile on her lips, her hands stopping on his chest in order to support her weight. She was probably a bit heavy, but he had trapped her so well that there was not much she could do. "Baby, I though you wanted to keep this for tonight," she purred, her lips touching his earlobe. "Let me go," she whispered in his ear. "Or I am going to kill you..." she added. She was still Joanne Biondi, and he was not allowed to forget that.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:46 pm

"Just you try. Careful - I might just end up enjoying it," he murmured into her ear as he pulled her closer, giving her earlobe a gentle nip. "And then where would you be?" he teased, raising an eyebrow. No, Karl wasn't the type of guy to be into that sort of thing, into that S/M stuff, but hey he had to say something to her. That last retort had to be his.

He pulled her closer, leaning back onto the towel and grinning at her. "Oh come on baby, lighten up. Have some fun. Besides, no one's going to remember it by tomorrow," he enticed her. "And why is your dress covering up that gorgeous bikini of yours anyway?" he demanded, realising that she was wearing one layer too many. "You have to take it off. Right now."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Joanne felt shivers running down her spine once he was back to being Karl, at least for a couple of seconds. The way he kept her closer and the way he murmured in her ear made her weak in the knees. She gasped slightly, immediatly slapping herself mentally for showing him this. Her lips parted, she looked at him, swallowing hard, because she definetly had some interesting images in her head at the moment. She didn't say anything else about it, but her eyes told him to just cut it out.

Once back to their roles, she smiled again. She was a pretty good actress, which was good in some moments in her life, like this one. "Shut up, I am relaxed!" she grinned, playfully rolling her eyes again. At his next words, she chuckled, a bit uncomfortably; but she couldn't back off now. "And what are you going to do to me if I said no?" she grinned, her lips lightly brushing his neck.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Her gasp sent shivers down Karl's spine and he bit his lip. He looked into her eyes for a moment, those gorgeous green eyes of hers before pulling her close and pressing his lips against hers. Arms wrapping around her to pull her closer, her forget everything this moment. The fact they were supposed to be catching a killer, the fact that this was all an act; everything fled his mind. Right now, the most important thing was this gorgeous woman, his fake wife.

Breaking apart, he gave her a smile. A smile which instantly turned into a grin at her words. "If you say no, well...I might just have to take the dress off you myself," he told her with a smirk.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:24 pm

When his lips met hers yet once again, Joanne simply stopped thinking. She had never gone by her instincts, she didn't believe in them. She was a thinker, she was probably going to stick that way. But maybe at times, it was good to let her heart decide, especially if she had a good excuse up her sleeve; like the fact that she could always say that she was just playing a part, if things didn't turn her way.

At his words, she grinned as well, playfully rolling her eyes. She didn't really want to remain just in her togs, but it seemed like that was going to happen anyway. "Fiiiine," she eventually agreed, shaking her head. "Just let me go," she chuckled, then pulled away from him. Standing up, she managed to get rid of her white dress and remain in the blue swimsuit they had picked together, just earlier that day.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

"Good wifey," he teased her, still grinning boyishly as she took off her dress and dropped it to the beach floor. Somehow he managed to keep himself from gaping as he looked at her. That swimsuit had looked amazing on her at the store but now, in the actual sunlight and open space, it looked a hundred times better. Which was saying something because the blonde had looked stunning to begin with.

"You look amazing," he told her. "Have I told you that today? Well Imma say it again - absolutely amazing."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Once her dress was off, Joanne took a deep breath, because it was probably obvious the fact that for the first time, she was not that confident anymore. But she was going to mask it, just the way she always did. Especially now, since she was playing a part.

With a fake grin on her lips, she turned around to face Karl. He looked so damn good as well only in his shorts, but she had seen everything the previous night; and images kept coming back to her mind. She got back down, propping herself on her elbow, one leg going over his. "You have, but I like to hear it," she chuckled childishly, gently pecking his lips, just to show him that she was really thankful for his words.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Karl smiled at her as she took the dress off. It was obvious she was rather uncomfortable with having it off; it was an odd thing to see Joanne Biondi shy but for some reason it made her seem more...human. Her confidence was sexy but this, this was just endearing.

"Well, seeing as you like it," Karl replied, leaning over and placing a kiss on her cheek, "then as a husband I guess I'm obliged to tell you it more often. What a shame," he teased.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Joanne chuckled slightly, already starting to blush softly. This didn't seem much like her, but only because it was a side she was hiding from most people. But it seemed like even so, Karl Lindemann, the coworker she fought with all the time, had got close enough to discover it. And somehow, she didn't mind it.

She giggled lightly when he kissed her cheek, and her hand gently stopped on his strong waist. "No, no shame," she murmured with a smile, her lips gently brushing his cheek. "Plus, I'm sure you do in fact feel like saying it really often," she tried to get back to herself, though the blush in her cheeks and the look in her eyes showed that she was still a bit shy about all this.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Karl reached out, gently stroking her blushing cheeks. She was definitely rather sweet and endearing when she wasn't her usual cocky confident self. Now she was just cute. "Yep, you caught me. I just really like reminding you that," he told her with a grin, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Don't pretend you hate it - I know you don't," he added with a wink.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:51 pm

When Karl's hand reached out and gently stroke her cheek, Joanne slowly raised her eyes to look into his; his brown eyes he had got lost into so many times before. She chuckled lightly when his lips touched her forehead, her hand gently moving on the side of his waist.

Her hand started going up then, her cold fingers touching the side of his neck. "Of course I don't," she smiled sweetly, that kind of innocent smile you could never see in Joanne Biondi.

Then, she pulled away from him and gently laid on her back, grabbing her sunglasses and putting them on. She turned her eyes just slightly away from Karl, just to spot the salesman from the store again. Pretty weird, he should've probably been to work, she thought. But she decided not to say anything, as her coworker had probably spotted him as well.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Karl raised an eyebrow at her 'innocent' smile. He wouldn't trust that smile for a moment; it was the sly smile that women always got when they were guilty of something but didn't want to let on. "Your sweet look won't work on here," he told her with a grin. "No matter how hard you try."

He contemplated going for a swim but decided not yet. Instead he turned onto his stomach and looked around at the scenery around him. He frowned as he saw the salesman from earlier and a growl left his throat. What the hell was he doing here?! "I think you've got a stalker," he commented in a mutter.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Joanne was a bit surprised by Karl's words, because this time, she was not trying anything. But she should have expected him to be a bit suspicious, because she was starting to show another side of herself, one he shouldn't have discovered at first. "What?" she chuckled, slightly shaking her head.

When he turned onto his stomach, her eyes wandered for a second over his rump, but she stopped quickly, because she didn't want to seem a pervert. She had done enough the previous night anyway. Hearing Karl's words though, she realized that he had seen the salesman as well. She moved closer and, still laying on her back, gently touched his cheek and placed a peck on his lips. "Shh..." she murmured. "Who said that he was after me?"
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51 pm

"Well he'd hardly be after me, would he?" he replied, turning to look at her and raising an eyebrow. He'd been ogling you ever since you came into that store of his." He sighed. "What I want to know is what he's doing here, instead of work."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 pm

Joanne's fingers wandered slowly over his chest, her green eyes melting into his in a loving way, so at least they kept their cover, if they were both so tense. "Do you..." she murmured, so only he could hear. "Think he might be our guy? He works by the beach, where all those things happened," she whispered shortly, because they couldn't talk about everything there.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Her shivered slightly under her touch, half from the sensation but half because this situation was getting weirder and weirder by the minute. Not to mention he didn't know what to actually be feeling towards Joanne. "He could be," he replied shortly. "We'll need to track him a bit more, but he well likely could be."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Feeling him shiver, Joanne quickly retired his hand, despite the fact that she was only doing that because of the roles they were playing. Not that she wouldn't like it, but still. She swallowed hard, because she felt that a rupture was happening there, though she had no idea why.
"Yeah," she murmured, then moved a bit further, suddenly feeling sorry. For what? She had no idea...
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:31 pm

Karl had to admit that he was rather sad as she pulled away from him. Her touch was lovely, so soft, so pleasant. "You don't have to move away," he whispered to her, a slight smile playing on his lips. "I'm not contagious or anything..." He tried hard to return the casual and fun atmosphere that had been there before. He didn't like this feeling of uneasiness.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Joanne gently turned her eyes towards him at his words, smiling slightly as well. Oh, if only he knew how contagious he was and how she couldn't get him out of her head... But that was for her to know and hide from anyone. Stretching her arm out, she grabbed her purse and put it in front of him. "Lotion," she said shortly. Being so pale, she used to get burnt easily, and she definetly didn't want that. "Now," she added, a small smirk playing in the corner of her mouth.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next