Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 12 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 pm

A smirk played on Karl's lips at her words and picking up the bottle, he tossed it into the air only to catch it expertly. "Aye aye," he replied with a wink, uncapping the bottle and squirting some of the pleasant-smelling goop into his palm. "Front or back, first?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Joanne almost blushed under Karl's smirk and wink. The longer they were together, the more she remembered the previous night, which didn't really help with the case part, but only with the fun side of this. Picking up her sunglasses, she put them on and shrugged a bit, the smirk never gone from her lips. "Whichever one you prefer," she said, throwing him a brilliant smile.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Karl's smirk widened at her words. So she didn't care then that he was going to be putting his hands all over her? In fact, she was encouraging it; well that's a first...!

"Roll over then," he instructed her, rubbing the cream between his hands to coat them evenly. "If I start off with your front you may become too consumed with lust over how amazing my hands feel as they run over your body and you'll attempt to have me right here and now," he teased her, the smirk not leaving his lips. "And that just won't do."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:42 pm

In all honesty, Joanne was not just playing her part at the moment, but she liked the fact that she could use this excuse later anyway, if she needed to. And knowing Karl, she probably would need to at some point. Still smirking in the corner of her mouth, she obeyed and rolled over, gently putting her hands under her chin. She chuckled at his words, playfully rolling her eyes, though that was not noticeable because of her sunglasses. "Nigel baby, don't get so cocky. Just put those hands on me, we'll see how good they are," she grinned.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:53 pm

It was a reassuring thought that should things go awkward, Karl could blame it all on the fact that he was playing a role. Such a brilliant excuse, that. Brilliant and no one would be the wiser. It was fool-proof.

At her words, he smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh Prudence dear, whatever has gotten you so frisky today, hmm?" he asked, slowly rubbing the cream into her back, massaging it as he did so.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Once on her belly, Joanne removed her long hair from her back, leaving her pale skin under the eyes and hands of Karl Lindemann. Oh my, that was probably going to bring a lot of teasing from him once they got back to their room, but at the moment, she couldn't care less about it.

Hearing his words though, she blushed quickly and gently bit his lower lip. She relaxed completely under his nice-feeling hands, closing her eyes as well. "I am always like that when I'm around you, you know that," she murmured softly.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Karl slowed his already slow massaging movements down even more, so his touch was more sensual and teasing. "Well, yes you are, but you're hardly like this in public," he shot back, grinning. "Usually it's behind closed doors when it's obvious that you can't take it any longer and have to have me right then and there..." He let his sentence trail off, knowing fully well that the blonde would instantly imagine said scenario. "You being like this in public...well, it's a pleasant first..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 pm

When Karl's hands slowed down her hands even more, Joanne almost moaned softly, but stopped herself just in time. If only he knew how he was able to make her weak in the knees... But the problem was that he definetly knew that, especially after they had repeated that night. She bit her lip as he spoke, gently closing her eyes at the moment. God, how she hated when he did this! "It's good to know that it's pleasant," she murmured, not commenting his first statement.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:27 pm

~That evening~

With a groan, Karl entered the hotel room and launched himself onto the bed. He was absolutely exhausted after the events of the day, not to mention that he had a sneaking suspicion that he was quite badly sunburnt, given that his skin still felt rather feiry despite being in air-conditioned venues for the past several hours.

Burying his face in the pillows, another groan left his lips. "I'm so sick of this and we haven't even started," he grumbled, his words slightly muffled by the pillow. "Can we just go home?" he whined. He was enjoying the time he got to be spending with Joanne. He just wasn't enjoying every other aspect of this case. He wanted to be back home. Now.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Finally getting back to their hotel room, Joanne took a deep breath and dropped her bag to the floor. After going to the beach, something she never did, she just wanted a shower, to get rid of everything, and a good sleep. But she also knew that there was a case going on.

Hearing his words, she raised an eyebrow, already starting to pick up her nightgown and the things she needed for a shower. "Why, thank you. I know that constantly touching and kissing me is annoying for you, the sensation is mutual," she said, rolling her eyes. "As for the case, we might be done sooner than you think. I think I've got his prints, on my purse, as well as the bag he put the togs into. I'll send them to the lab right now, we should have the result by tomorrow," she said, leaving her stuff on the edge of the bed for the moment, and going to do as she had just said.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Another groan, this time over Joanne's words, filled the room. "That's not what I'd meant," he protested, rolling over on his side to look at her. "Getting to spend this time with you is, quite frankly, rather amazing, especially since you're not your usual Queen Bitch self like at work and are more chilled out and relaxed. And don't get me wrong, all the stuff we did - well, that was just plain fun," he said, a cheeky grin punctuating his words. "But I miss home. The heat here is getting to me in a way that Vegas never has. Besides, I miss my bed. It's much more comfy than this ol' thing," he grumbled.

Yeah, he was having an amazing time her with Jo. Especially since it was giving him a chance to get close to her. But it also felt just a smidge wrong. Because the official story was that they were playing a part. That was the excuse both of them could and would use to explain anything that happened. But he didn't want to be playing a part any more. He wanted this thing between them, whatever it was, to be real. And here in Miami it seemed like there was no chance of that; not while they were both hiding behind the cover story.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm

The truth was that Joanne was sharing Karl's thoughts, more than she wanted to admit. She loved spending this time with him, she loved every minute of it; but it was a bit weird that there were moments when she didn't even know if he was Karl or he was just playing Nigel's part. And that got her a tad confused at times and it made her wonder over some things. She only knew that every time he looked at her in his usual way, or he talked to her, her heart started pounding faster; but she was, as always, too selfish and too proud to admit it.

"Hey, hey!" she said, a slight smirk playing in the corner of her mouth as she wandered through the room, getting the prints from her purse and from the bag and sending them electronically to the lab. "I am a professional, never a Queen Bitch! That's just what you people say because I am better than you," she grinned at him, then looked down at the device in her hand. "Done. Let's just hope that the result is the one we want. I don't want to go to the beach again, I feel... dirty," she said, wrinkling her nose and setting the device down on the nightstand.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Was any of this actually real, or was it all just acting? No, it couldn't be all acting. No one was that good. At least no one he'd ever met before and unless Joanne was secretly taking acting lessons in her time away from the lab, Karl highly doubted she was that brilliant an actress to have faked every single emotion.

The problem was whether or not when push came to shove, or rather the end of the trip came, would Jo simply put everything that had happened down to playing Prudence Fisher, proud and loyal Amish wife or whatever the hell their cover story actually was. He loved riddles and puzzles - hell, that was one of the reasons he became a CSI. But this was too ridiculously confusing, even for him.

"Well, yeah, salt water and sand tend to make one feel that way. Just don't look at how much sand has gotten into your togs when you take 'em off in the shower - it's actually rather frightening," he chuckled.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Deep inside, Joanne wanted this game to end, but she didn't want to be the one to put a period on it, because she was not the type. He was the guy, he was the confident man who could get any woman he wanted. If he wanted this as much as she did, he had to do something about it, not wait for her. He didn't seem the type to wait for a woman to take the first step, so he didn't have to do it now either.

Hearing his next words though, she wrinkled her nose even more. "Oh God, oh God!" she said. It seemed at times that she had OCD or something, but no, it was just the beach that made her feel this way. "I just want these clothes off, now," she murmured, grabbing her nightgown and everything she wanted, then starting towards the bathroom. That was surely going to be a long shower, even though she couldn't wait to eat something, as well as go to sleep, as she was pretty tired.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Confidence was something that Karl had coming out of his ears. If it were possible to bottle confidence and sell it on the black market, Karl would be the first in line to sell it. And yet, when it came to Joanne, all bets were off. Karl could, as Jo had pointed out many a time back at the lab, have any woman he wanted. He liked company of the female variety; so sue him. But he couldn't have any woman - he couldn't get Jo.

Because unlike with most women, he didn't know where he stood with her. Other females were easy to figure out. Joanne, on the other hand, was not. She hated him, she liked him, she hated him - that woman could give a politician a run for their money the way she flipflopped.

"I can help you there," Karl suggested with a cheeky grin. "I'd love to help get you out of those clothes in fact. And did I ever mention that I am brilliant at keeping people company in the shower? Just sayin'."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Joanne walked slowly towards the bathroom, wearing her clinging white dress and her blue bathsuit, whose bra was slightly revealed. Hearing his words, she stopped, smirking and gently biting her lip. Oh God, why did he have to make this all so difficult, being all sexy and charming?! She hated it. She loved it. Both at the same time.

Grinning slightly, she turned to face him, breath almost stopping in her throat once again. "You would? Since when?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "As much as I would love to feel some strong, masculine hands all over me, I will have to pass on this one. I think it's been enough touching today. And last night..." Two could play this game, and she was still Joanne Biondi. Walking inside of the bathroom, she was careful to pass a hand through her hair sexily, before closing the door with her foot and grinning to herself.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Sometimes, Karl wanted to yell out in frustration when he was around her. Scratch that, he wanted to do that most of the time when he was around her. It was so damn frustrating - one minute she was at his throat over a misinterpretation, the next she'd be teasing him to no end and letting him do all sorts of wonderful things to her.

"I'd lock that door if I were you," Karl called out as he watched her sexy figure strut into the bathroom and shut the door. "I'm such a stealthy ninja that I'll be in that shower with you in no time!"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Joanne laughed lightly hearing his words and playfully rolled her eyes, despite the fact that he couldn't see her, as she was behind the closed door. "I don't think so!" she called out, setting her items down. She didn't lock the door, because she assumed that he wouldn't come in, he was not such an ass, after all. Despite the fact that she wouldn't have minded him to do it, she didn't want to be just another notch in his bed, one he could pride himself on, seeing that she was not anyone, but the bitch of the lab.

And it was weird, because he had already got her in his bed, two times already... Her mind was a total blur, so she just took off all her clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water fall down on her shoulders, her blonde hair and her entire body.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:53 pm

"Don't be so sure!" Karl called back, a playful grin on his lips. "I was top of my class in ninja school and everything! I'll sneak up on you when you least expect it and I'm sure the squeal will be so loud that Grissom will hear it all the way in Vegas," he teased, sitting up and rubbing his tired face with his hands.

He was tempted to break in and join her, just to annoy the hell out of her. So so tempted. But he felt that he should resist the temptation, if only for the fact that he was worried that the more he teased her and annoyed her, the more likely it was for him to step on a mine and for them to explode at each other again. After all, they weren't in public - he was certain that she wasn't going to be polite if she got mad.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 pm

The blonde just chuckled hearing his words and shook her head. It was pretty weird, because normally, she would have reacted badly to such words coming from him. But now, she just took them as a joke, which was unexpected. It seemed that this experience had changed them a bit, at least for the moment. She had no idea what would happen when they were back to Vegas, but she could assume that things wouldn't be the same.

Finishing her shower, Joanne put on her cow nightgown, the same one from the night before, then let her wet hair fall down her shoulders. Soon she emerged from the bathroom, gently drying her long hair with a towel. "It was not that difficult not to walk in on me, was it?" she asked with a slight grin, raising an eyebrow.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Karl fell back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Why was this so confusing? Why was she so confusing? With any other woman he would have strutted in there and joined her, but something about Joanne made him stop and reconsider. Maybe the fact that she could shoot him if the fancy took her had something to do with it.

"Again with the cow nighty?" Karl asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow as she came out of the bathroom. "I thought you would have a different outfit for tonight; goodness knows you packed for it." He childishly stuck his tongue out at her before moving over on the bed and making room for her to sit.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Joanne finished drying her hair, at least partially, then threw the towel on a chair nearby. She playfully rolled her eyes at his words, shaking her head. "The cow nighty is cute, so shut up," she told him. "And I packed clothes and things to wear when we're going somewhere, not nightgowns. It was not like I wanted to impress you with these. I didn't even know that we had a room together." Suuure, she didn't want to impress him at all; that was why she had brought a sexy nighty with her.

She took a bottle of juice she had bought that day and took a sip of it, then placed it down on the nightstand. She let herself fall on the bed as well. Gosh, that felt good! She closed her eyes for a couple of seconds, opened them again and looked over at Karl. "On the other hand, I hope you have done something with your night outfit. I'd rather you didn't wear the one from last night," she lied expertly, with an eyebrow slightly raised.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12