Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Undercover || Karl

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Undercover || Karl - Page 2 Empty Re: Undercover || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Here Karl looked sheepish. "Um, one. They didn't have a room with two left. But don't worry, it's a big bed. You won't even have to touch me," he added with a smirk.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Joanne's eyebrow shot up when he said that. So not only that she had to share a room with him, but also a bed? Wow... That was going to be interesting.
"I... Yes, I definetly won't touch you," she said with a small blush, as she started walking ahead of him so he didn't notice.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:20 pm

"Even though you enjoyed it so much last time," he reminded her with a smirk, the smirk never leaving his lips.

~
"Are you sure you don't just want to sleep the whole way there?" Karl queried, settling in his plane chair. For once he wanted to just forget about the case, forget about his job, and just travel in peace. "I heard that sleeping is apparently good for you."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Joanne followed Karl on the plane, then sat down by him. She passed a hand through her hair and looked at him with a slight shrug. "Sleeping is absolutely great for me," she agreed. "And I would like to travel in peace as well, but we still have to have this discussion at some point. You may call me boring, but you know we have to," she told him.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Karl couldn't even suppress the groan that escaped. "No we don't. You read the case notes, I read the case notes, so what's the point? It's not like we're going to find out anything new. Besides, isn't it kinda a bad idea to discuss this with an airplane of people to listen in?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Joanne's eyebrows shot up in surprise when he groaned and talked to her like that. Jesus, what was wrong with him?
"You know what, fine," she spat, once again running a hand through her long hair. "I will go over there and do whatever the hell I want, wether you like it or not. Because you didn't want to talk to me about it. So yes, it's fine. I'll sleep," she said, folding her arms over her chest and looking away from him.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

At her words, a look of incredulity and disbelief. "What the hell is your problem, Joanne?! I say that we shouldn't discuss this on a full plane and you attack me for it?! Grow up."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Joanne turned her eyes back at him and raised an eyebrow. "I did not attack you," she said, shaking her head. "You are the one who should grow up. Now shut up, I don't want to argue with you anymore."
She really didn't because for God's sake, they had to play a couple for the next days, and that was not the right way to do it.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:50 pm

"You freaking did attack me! Do you have short-term memory-loss or something?" he spat back at her. What the hell was wrong with this female. It's as if he couldn't do anything right around her. "And no, I won't shut up. Simply because you told me to, and I refuse to take orders from you."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Joanne's eyes widened and her lips parted at his sudden outburst. Of course, they had argued before, almost all the time, but he had never been like that to her.
"Karl..." she said more quietly, then swallowed slightly. "Please, be quiet," she told him more nicely. There were already enough people in the plane, so that was not the right moment for a fight. "You don't have to take orders from me, but..."
This was a situation she had never faced before.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Karl rolled his eyes but shut up, opting instead to just stare out of the window. How he was going to spend all this time with her in Miami, he didn't know. If this was how it was going to be, he was going to take a flight back to Vegas, regardless of whether they had caught the killer or not.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Joanne gave a soft sigh, then looked away from him. He was fussing over nothing, she had no idea how the two of them were going to survive together in Miami.
Soon enough, the plane started and Jo and Karl still hadn't talked to each other again. She was tired because she hadn't slept much the previous night, so since they were not discussing the case, she decided to take a nap.
At some point, still half-asleep and without thinking much, she moved a little; it was not the best position, but she had to deal with it. She moved and turned slightly, and her head gently landed on Karl's shoulder, while she placed her hand on his lap.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Why did Grissom always have to pair him with Joanne. As much as he thought it unfair to the CSI that would suffer under her wrath, why couldn't Grissom give him a break and pair him with someone else? Because he knew that Karl could actually stand up for himself.

Feeling an impact on his shoulder, he looked over, to see her asleep on his shoulder. She looked so peaceful, not like her normal argumentative self, and Karl couldn't help but give a small smile. He moved slightly, to make his shoulder-pillow more comfy, and closed his own smile. Only an hour to go of this...
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:56 pm

After a while, Joanne's eyes fluttered open and she yawned softly. She realized what her position was, but she was too sleepy to pull away now. Plus, he had let her used his shoulder as a pillow. The hand on his lap gently went on his chest now.
"Karl..." she mumbled softly, still trying to get completely awake. "Are we there yet?" If her internal clock worked well enough, they should be in Miami soon.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 pm

With a yawn of his own, Karl woke up, just moments before Joanne. "I think so," he replied, suppressing yet another yawn. Yawns seemed to be rather contagious.

"Passengers please fasten your seatbelts, and welcome to Miami," a voice overhead told them.

"There's your answer," Karl added with a smile.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Joanne gently sat up, assuming that his shoulder must have hurt because of her. She rubbed her eyes slightly, then passed a hand through her hair. "Yeah..." she mumbled with a small smile. So, there they were. The few unconventional days were there. And she was so curious about how it was going to be. She noticed Karl sitting up as well, moving his shoulder a little. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder and rubbed a bit. "Sorry," she said with a shrug. He had been nice to let her use him as a pillow.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Karl shrugged. It was nice to be able to move his shoulder, but he didn't particularly mind. "Meh," he told her with a slight shrug. "It's ok. It's not like your head weighed three tonnes, so I'm all good," he joked with a laugh.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Joanne chuckled slightly, then attempted to fix her hair a bit. She couldn't forget what had happened before the plane took off, her words and his outburst, but she didn't want to talk about it. She knew that doing that would lead to another argument and right now, they had to get down and head to the hotel.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:58 pm

"Your hair's fine," he told her with a chuckle, but still reached out to fix a spot she'd missed. This was nice - just pretending like they didn't hate each other. It certainly was more pleasant and more tolerable to their usual antics.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Joanne chuckled slightly when he said that her hair looked fine. Okay, five seconds and they hadn't got in a fight yet, this was going well. She looked at him when he fixed a spot she had missed, then gave him a small smile. "Thanks," she said with a nod.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:58 pm

"So, first thing's first: let's check in, go find Horatio and his team and then get to work. Before I drag you out swim-suit shopping. I still can't believe you don't own even one," he added with a slight chuckle, shaking his head.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 pm

This was nice, for the moment. Karl and her, pretending that they were decent coworkers, not hating each other and not having slept with each other from a steamy mistake. She nodded, looking at him. At his next words though, she couldn't help chuckling and playfully rolling her eyes. "No, no swimsuit shopping. Seriously. You probably don't want to go with me anyway. Your hot strippers may think I'm your girlfriend or something," she teased with a grin, before the plane finally landed.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:51 pm

"Seriously, Biondi - when in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Miami, buy a swimsuit and come meet the beach. I promise that it's a very nice thing, and it won't bite or try to kill you. That's got to be a bonus," he teased her, a grin playing on his lips.

At her next words, his eyebrow shot up. "Well we can always simply have a threesome if that mistake comes up," he shot back cockily at her, giving her a charming-but-teasing grin.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 am

Joanne slightly raised an eyebrow at his words. She had actually thought that he would like to go to the beach by himself and wouldn't try to drag her out there as well. He was hot after all, so he could probably get any woman he wanted. She simply waved a dismissive hand and shook her head.

His next words however made her eyebrow shoot up higher and her mouth drop as she looked at him. He was doing that thing again, grinning and being charming and cocky. "You're a pervert. And a jackass. And I will have to share a room, no no, a bed with you for the next few days," she stated, shaking her head.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 am

At her eyebrow raise, he gave a smirk. "Oh come on, now. Don't give me that look. I'm dragging you out there, whether you like it or not. If only to be able to brag about it later. Because isn't it a great achievement, to manage to drag the water hater out to the beach...?"

At her next words, he gave a shrug, his charming grin never leaving his lips. "So you say. But you like me the way I am. That much has been proved," he added, with an eyebrow-raise. "And you could always sleep on the floor if you so wanted. Though I've heard that that's not the comfiest of sleeping places."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next