Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:10 am

Danny shook his head in reply, just a little bit. He didn't like taking meds if he didn't really have to. He figured a cold shower and some more sleep later would be enough to make his headache disappear.
"No... don't like takin' stuff for that sorta thing." he told her. "But thanks for askin'."

He actually gave her a small smile, after he said those last words.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 3 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:21 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "You're welcome" she replied before getting back to cooking for them both.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 am

Danny let out a small sigh, watching Nicole for a moment. He was amazed to see how comfortable she must feel at his place, if she was cooking for them. And he certainly liked the sight of it, too. But that was a different story.
"I'm uh... gonna take a quick shower and change." he said a moment later, making his way to the bathroom, careful that he didn't turn around too fast again.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:07 am

"Okay Danny" Nicole replied as she glanced back to him. Nicole soon finished, then got the table set for them. After doing so, she put the food in the oven and set it to warm so the food wouldn't get cold on them. While she waited, Nicole filled the glasses she had set out for them. I must have been a housewife in a past life she said to herself. Oh good grief, I just rhymed in my thoughts she added while standing there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:24 am

Danny walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him, then walked into the bathroom. Inside he took off his clothes and got into the shower, letting some cool water run down his body, closing his eyes. He was actually hoping that it would help ease his headache and would actually make him feel better. He would call in sick at work today, take a few days off, but first he needed this shower.

He took his time, before he got out of the shower again, feeling at least a little refreshed. But he still felt like crap and his headache was still there, just not as pounding anymore. Danny dried himself off and then walked to his walk-in closet in the bedroom and put on some clothes.

When he joined Nicole in the living room again, he was wearing a pair of beige, linen pants, a grey T-shirt and a plaid, long-sleeved flannel  shirt on top, which he left unbuttoned.

"Smells nice." he said quietly, walking back into the living room.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:39 am

Nicole looked over to Danny when he said that to her. "Thanks Danny" she said in reply, smiling a bit. "I must have been a homemaker in a past life." she added off the cuff before getting the food out of the oven.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:57 am

Danny smiled a little at Nicole. It was the least he could do right now. Even though he didn't quite feel like smiling, but he couldn't help it right now. And besides, he needed to cheer up again, otherwise he'd go crazy. And that was something he did not need.

"Maybe." Danny gently teased her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 am

Nicole looked at Danny when he said that to her, then smiled at him before getting the food to the table. "Good one Danny" she teased back while setting the food down for them. Nicole noticed how Danny was trying to cheer up again.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:20 am

Danny couldn't help the small smile flashing over his face after her comment. A thought came to his mind, watching Nicole. After she set the food down, he walked up behind her, putting his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He softly kissed her cheek from behind, closing his eyes for a moment, taking in her scent. He loved the smell of her skin and the way her hair smelled, depending on which shampoo she used before.

"Thank you." Danny whispered into her ear, keeping her close a moment longer.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:30 am

"You're most welcome mate" Nicole replied. "Shall we eat?" she asked, the smile still on her face as she said that to him. Nicole was keen to see what Danny thought of what she had made for them this morning.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:35 am

He stepped back, letting his hand rest on her back for a moment longer, but he gave a small nod in reply. He was curious about their breakfast, no doubt that he would like it, though. He wasn't a very choosy guy when it came to food. At least not for breakfast.
"Sure." Danny replied, still keeping his voice low. "What did you make us?"

Even though he had a headache and was still feeling tired, Danny was actually hungry right now. He would call his boss after breakfast, it was still early and he usually wasn't in before 9 AM.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:16 am

Nicole nodded in reply, "Aussie army omelets" she replied.  "Don't let the name stop you, its filled with protein." Nicole added as she sat down at the table.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:22 am

"Oh... I don't let any name stop me from trying." he replied honestly, sitting down at his usual place at the table. "Besides... it smells good."

Looking at his plate, Danny's mind flashed back to a time when he was just a kid. He was at his grandparent's house and he remembered that his grandmother would always make him pancakes for breakfast. He loved those as a kid, still did. He made a mental note to make some again, some time.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her, smiling a bit at the same time before she started to eat. She was happy to have done this for Danny and thankful that he was willing to try it.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:35 am

Danny was actually glad that Nicole was here. At least he wasn't alone with his sadness and his memories. And he wouldn't have to go to the funeral alone either. He would have asked her to come with him, anyway. But she offered, so he would take her up on it.

He took a bite of his breakfast and remained silent for a little while, lost in his own thoughts.

"It's really good." he praised eventually, pulling himself out of his thoughts.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "Ace, thank you Danny, I'm glad you like it." she said in reply before taking a sip of the milk she had for herself.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:58 pm

A smile came to his face, looking up from his meal. But when he got back to eating, he fell silent once again.
His mind went back to the night before. He was glad that Nicole came over, even though it was already late, but he did need some company last night. Although it felt strange, crying... when everybody always said that men don't cry.
"Garbage..." he thought to himself. After all, men had feelings, too.

And last night was just one of the many things that he had to go through, but it was one of the things that he went through with Nicole by his side. And it wasn't the first time that she saw him in a moment of weakness and pain. As much as he hated for her to see him like that, he actually felt safe with her. She wouldn't think less of him, if he showed emotions, feelings... even tears.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:28 am

Nicole noticed the look on Danny's face as she sat there with him. "Danny, you good?" she asked while watching him, a hint of worry in her voice as she asked him that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:32 pm

He jumped a little, being pulled out of his thoughts by Nicole. But he quickly composed himself, a little surprised by just how deep in thoughts he must have been. Looking up at her, he saw the hint of worry in her eyes and sighed a little.
"Sorry." Danny said quietly, trying a small smile. "I'm not much of a good company this morning, I know..."

Well, truth was he also drifted off a little there. Usually that didn't happen, but the lack of sleep and the headache did their part in it. He wasn't really himself this morning and that was what bothered him most.
"About what you said yesterday... coming with me to the funeral... you'd really want to?" he asked a moment later.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "No worries mate.....and yes I do want to come." she said to him honestly while watching him. She wanted to be there for him during this time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Danny, while finishing his breakfast, nodded in reply. He was actually glad that he wasn't going alone. Not that he wasn't used to going there alone, but it was his grandfather's funeral and he hated funerals. He knew that it would be a hard visit, but one he gladly made for his grandmother's sake. And maybe he would get the chance to take his good old friend out for a ride again.

"Thanks." he said quietly, looking up at Nicole. "I'll let my grandmother know then, so she's prepared. Would you mind if we stayed there a couple days longer?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Ace" she said gently while she continued to eat. Nicole knew that this trip was for something serious, but she was still interested in seeing more of the country she called her second home.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:33 pm

With that, a small smile came back to Danny's face and he nodded a little bit. He hadn't been to Nashville and his grandparent's small horse farm in a while. Now it wasn't a horse farm anymore, though. It was now a Riding Stable just outside the city. His grandparents sold quite a bit of their farm land to a neighboring farm, but what they kept were now grasslands for the horses and space to go for a ride, besides using the paths in the forest that the farm was close to.

"Haven't been there in a while, but... maybe I can actually take you to see more of the country." he replied.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:39 pm

"I would love that Danny" Nicole said to him in reply. "I can't wait to see what the rest of this nation looks like." she added, her adventurous side showing as she said that to him. Nicole soon finished up and took her plate to the sink.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Danny actually smiled a little bit again. He loved that side of Nicole, always up for an adventure, always up for a little trip somewhere nice to see more of the country. It brought a side out of Danny, that he had long forgotten about. He remembered how he wanted to travel, when he was younger, see a bit of the world. But he had forgotten that dream of his after his long time with Anna. And then he was too busy working.

He got up from the table and took his dishes with him. Today, he'd to the washing himself. He was used to it anyway. Standing next to Nicole he said "You'd make the most beautiful cowgirl there."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next