Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Harry said that to her. "I can imagine" she said lightly. As she said that, she noticed Danny being quiet as he ate, she knew that this was not his thing. Nicole reached over and took his hand in her's. "Sorry Danny" she said softly while looking at him. The look on her face gave away the fact that she felt bad for bringing up something Danny wasn't that interested in.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole - Page 8 Empty Re: Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Danny gave her a soft smile, shaking his head in reply. She had nothing to be sorry about, after all, this was a way for her to connect with this part of his family, since his grandfather was a Navy Commander once, too. Until he was injured in an encouter at sea and then honorably discharged. He didn't mind them talking about it, if they wanted to. At least sometimes he enjoyed the storied his dad or grandfather used to tell him when he was little.
"Don't be." Danny told her honestly. "I really don't mind."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her, then leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Danny" she whispered to him. Nicole leaned back after saying that to him and turned back to Danny's father and grandmother. "I must say that you have a lovely home here." she said to Carla and Harry as she held Danny's hand in her's.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Danny gave her a small nod and smile in return, watching his father and grandmother when Nicole spoke to them again. His grandma smiled at Nicole.
"Thank you." she said softly. "It belonged to my family a long time ago. Now that my husband passed away, I'm the only living here."

Harry reached out and gently took his mother's hand, giving it a small squeeze, knowing how difficult it was for her, now that his grandfather died. He had always been an important pole in her life.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:35 am

Nicole nodded as she listened to them. "Ace" she said in reply, smiling a little. "Its always nice to have something for the older generations to pass on to the ones after them." she added while watching Harry take his mom's had. Nicole smiled a little more as she watched the affection between the two. It reminded her of her and Danny. I'm joining a good family she said to herself while sitting there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:29 am

Carla looked at Nicole with a soft smile on her face. She knew that she would pass this farm on to her son Harry when she died, but she knew that he might be the last generation of this family to live on it. It was okay with her, though.
"Yes, it is." Carla said to Nicole, nodding a little. "Even though I know this farm won't stay in the family forever."

Danny looked at his grandmother, knowing what she was talking about. His father was 65, about to turn 66 and by the time Carla died, he was probably too old to live on a farm like this and keep it going. And Danny couldn't leave the city like that. Sure, he could transfer out of Vegas to an Office close to Nashville, but it still would be complicated going to work and keeping a farm going. He couldn't give his job up, he had worked too hard to get where he was now. And he couldn't make his future wife do all the work either.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 am

Nicole got the hint as well when that was said. "I'm sure you all will find away." she said to him honestly while watching them and holding Danny's hand. Nicole had a feeling that they didn't want to lose the place, but that they didn't have a choice.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:20 am

"That we will, I know that much." Carla said to Nicole, a small smile on her face.
But then she changed the subject. She would have to face enough sadness and pain the next few days, she didn't need to start now. Actually she wanted to get to know Nicole, the woman her grandson brought to the family farm for the first time in many years.
"Well... I better get your room ready for the night." she said to Nicole, assuming that her and Danny would stay in the same room. "You two are staying together, right?"

Danny looked at Nicole, leaving the answer to that up to her. He wouldn't mind staying in the same room as she did, but he wasn't going to push it, although they've done that before. Some time ago. But he gave Nicole a look that said he didn't mind.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:39 am

"Danny can have the room." Nicole said in reply, her tone gentle as she spoke. "I don't mind sleeping on the couch." she added while looked at Carla. As she said that to Danny's grandmother, she didn't notice the look on Danny's face.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:44 am

"Nobody has to sleep on a couch in this house, sweetie." Carla told Nicole in a confident tone. She did notice the look on Danny's face and also the change on it when Nicole said that. It wasn't what he expected to hear, that much she could tell. But she wouldn't get involved in whatever issues there might be. Her grandson was old enough to sort that out on his own.

"Well, now that I'm obviously getting my old room back all by myself... why don't you help my grandma set everything up for you and I get the bags." Danny suggested, trying not to sound too disappointed.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 am

Nicole watched Carla, then looked at Danny when he said that.  She had a feeling that he was disappointed, but didn't let it show.  "Sure I'll help."  she said to Carla before standing up, still unaware of how Danny was feeling at the moment as she said that to Danny's grandmother.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Danny grandmother Carla smiled a little, getting up. Harry and Danny got up from the coffee table, too.
"Alright, dear." Carla said with a small nod. "Let's go upstairs then. I'll show you where you'll be staying then."
Carla would lead Nicole upstairs to the second bedroom in the attic, which was right next to Danny's old room. That would be the place, Danny would stay, while Nicole would get the room with the Queen size bed. Everything was clean and no sign of dust anywhere in the room. Carla had cleaned the whole house before they came. She just hadn't done the beddings yet.

Meanwhile Harry cleared the coffee table, taking everything back into the kitchen. He was thinking about how the first conversation with his son had ended and he was relieved that they didn't fight, yet.
As was Danny, while he was walking out of the front door and got into the car. He drove the car away from the entrance and parked it next to the one his grandfather used to drive. Then he got the bags and locked the vehicle before returning inside.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Nicole followed Carla up to the room, looking around once she was there. "Ace" she said gently while standing there. "Thank you" Nicole said to Carla. "Was Danny upset with me just now?" she asked, thinking back to what was said in the front room a while ago.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Carla looked up when Nicole asked her that. She knew that look on Danny's face, but she knew that wasn't because he was upset. Yet she wondered why Nicole asked her that, she should know to read his faces. But then again, Carla wouldn't mind helping her out.
"Nah, he wasn't upset. That wasn't an upset look." Carla explained to her. "That was a slight bit of disappointment, which he hid pretty well, so if you noticed it, you have to know him pretty well."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Nicole nodded a bit when Carla said that to her. "I see" she said gently while walking over to the bed and checking it out. After doing so, Nicole checked the rest of the room, looking out the window that was there. After doing so, she looked back to Carla, it was clear she was thankful for all that she had done so far.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Carla got some sheets out of the closet and put them down on the bed, before she took one and handed it to Nicole, while she put the other one onto the pillow. She was quiet for a little while.
"He will be okay." she told Nicole, while putting the sheets onto the pillow. "Ever shared a bed with him before?"

Carla wasn't exactly that curious about their sexual relationship, but she was curious if she was right in knowing why Danny seemed to be disappointed. She wasn't going to ask any further questions, she just didn't know that they had done that before.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Nicole watched Carla as she asked her that. "Y....yes I have" she said softly while watching Carla. Her mind flashed back to the first time she did that with him. Nicole felt her cheeks turn red as she stood there, a slight giggle leaving her lips as she brushed her hair back out of her face before exhaling and looking back to Carla.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Carla smile benignly, watching Nicole. It was what she expected to hear, given her grandson's reaction to Nicole choosing not to share a room with him. And she was surprised though, that Nicole chose that option if they did share a bed before.
"Well, then there you have your answer. He's probably confused as to why you chose not to share a room with him during your time here." Carla told her gently. She wasn't judging her and she didn't want to know any details, but she wanted to help Nicole understand Danny a bit more.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Nicole smiled a little when Carla said that to her. "I should go talk to him, thank you for letting me use this room." she said to the older woman before walking out and heading down to the find Danny. She wanted to talk to him before the night was up.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Danny was downstairs, standing in the kitchen with his father. He had left the bags in the entrance hall, close to the stairs and was now talking to his dad. He hadn't seen, nor spoken to his father for 16 years and when he first came here, Danny hadn't been sure that he wanted to even see his father. But things had turned out a lot different from what he expected and he actually wanted to catch up a little bit on what he's been through since he left.

Right now, Harry told him about the hard time he had in the Navy shortly before his mother left.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Nicole heard them as she came down, seeing the bags at the same time. I better not disturb them she said to herself. Nicole went to pick up her bag as quietly as she could, only for the floor to creek under her. Nicole froze in place when that happened, looking over to where Danny and his father were.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Danny looked up, hearing the wooden floor creek and decided to walk back out of the kitchen. Peeking around the corner, he smiled a little, seeing Nicole and then walked over to her.
""Oh and... sneaking around this house needs a lot of practice." he told her in a teasing tone.

He wasn't upset with Nicole, he actually forgot the feeling of disappointment when she said she'd stay on the couch, not with him. It didn't matter to him anymore, he would be fine with whatever she decided to do. Danny didn't know that Nicole wanted to talk to him about it.
"Besides... you can't do my work... I'll be bore." he added seriously, even though he was just kidding.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 am

Nicole smiled a bit when Danny said that to her. "Next time I'll take my shoes off." she said to him in the same tone before stepping back and letting Danny take care of the bags. "Just remember the training I've received." she said to him in the teasing tone he used on her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 am

Danny gave Nicole a small laugh in reply, picking up the bags and then looked at her. He knew that she was capable of carrying her own bag, she was used to it, from her time with the Army, but still, he was a gentleman, so he would do that job for the lady.
"Well, just showed that I took too much time down here." he replied, before heading upstairs to the attic, where Carla just finished putting sheets on Danny's bed in his old bedroom.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 am

Nicole giggled a bit, then went back upstairs and to the room she would be sleeping in. Once there, Nicole walked over to the bed and sat down on it. nice bed....fit for a princess she said to herself while sitting there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next