Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A troubled girl? || Anyone

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A troubled girl? || Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: A troubled girl? || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 am

Hannah nodded, "Never being a fan..." she comfirmed, then scanning the locker.

Hannah giggled with Lea, "Well... Men usually like that so no weirdo on that one..."

"Did I just hear you said 'candies'?" The brown haired girl asked, "I think giving Greggo a candy prank will do... We can take his candies then leave the wrappers here... If he's mad then we'll brought him another candies so he won't kill us..." she explained her mind.

(OOC: Sorry because I'm late... Got tons of homeworks I need to finish)
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 am

"Or we could put Halo and Alto in the package and throw the wrappers around the locker." Lea suggested one lizard prank. But then the bright, tempting pack just made her mouth full of drool.
"Okay, scratch that. I'll put lizards in his pants while he's in shower and before that there's gonna be some peppermint fun so when he's out of shower not only lizards will look at him different." blonde almost bounced off walls. "I actually did that with Dan. Only he got strawberries. For a week he walked around with red-ish hair and leaving strong strawberry aroma whenever he went." she shared. Just another little prank from their old times.
Her slender hand shoot in the locker grabbing the candies. Smug smile playing on Lea's lips, "I'll take these, though." and winked at Hannah.

(ooc: it's okay. i was on hiatus myself and probably will be for some time. though not that long one)
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:03 am

Hannah smirked, "That's an exellent idea, partner! C'mon let's go do our 'job'! And pranking? Oh I do that a lot with my oldest brother, he loved pranks!"
"You definitely must share! Those cadies made my mouth drool! CANDIES!" Hannah squealed happily.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

"Cool." Lea grinned. "Dan likes pranking only until someone does a prank on him. Then he hates it."

"Sure. Here." blonde giggled and opened the candy pack. They were those melting-on-your-tongue type creamy-puffy soft ones she loved so much. Well until someone, like her brother, puts them in her hair. And having something, anything, in her hair feels like horror movie, with hair like hers.
"Okay. So peppermint gel. I can add green to his toothpaste and shampoo so the looks complete. And there's gonna be some lizard feast too." she chucked handful of candies in her mouth, eyes gleaming mischievously. Hold on Greggo, this is just beginning, Lea thought to herself.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:38 am

Hannah chewed the soft candies while nodding as Lea spoke. "I can sneak to his shampoo and add the peppermint..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

"Great." Lea exclaimed munching on candies happilly. "I'll get geared up. I think I had green colour somewhere in my locker. Or Dan's mess." she mumbled. She usually has all the random staff with her just in case.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm

"Are we going to have a sugar rush? Because if we did, Gil is going to kill me if I bounce up and down in the scene." Hannah said but kept chewing the candies.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 pm

"Definately. But don't worry. It helps to shoo away all the dark thoughts and lightens up mood. Well, pranks too, but still." Lea said. "Don't worry. Gris won't notice. Besides I found something to put out some of that bouncy energy. Don't tell him, but I caught Dan one day when I was tracking his location via GPS on his phone. It was totally hilarious. Should've seen his shocked face when he arrived at ranch one day. I video taped that precious reaction too." now blonde was nearly rolling on the floor.
That had been pure fun first seeing the ever serious and mostly shy guy jumping on a batut and then his face when one suddenly stood in the middle of their backyard. Oblivion and shock-pure, unguarded Daniel Holden.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 am

Hannah was also laughing now until her abdomen felt hurt. She coughed, "Let's... get the prank... ready."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 pm

"Okay." Lea chuckled stopping her laugh by bit. Dropping few more in her mouth girl clasped her hands together and looked around. "So you get his shampoo and shower gel and add peppermint aroma while I get that green dye." blonde started going through her bag which was full of million random things that half shouldn't even be there.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 am

Hannah nodded and went to Greg's locker and took his shampoo and shower gel. She also went to her own locker and took peppermint aroma. She mixed it with Greg's things before placed them back where Greg put it. "Done!"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:30 pm

"Cool." Lea called out from the depths of her locker which she was rummaging after turning her bag insides around.
"Found it!" she gloriously grinning pulled out green dye. "Now I'll see where he is." blonde quickly texted Dan to track Greg's location. After a moment she received reply that he's back at lab and heading locker room's way, an extra note that case looked quite dirty considering Greg's looks.
"Splendid!" Lea squealed and quickly dumped her bag into locker and refrained from dancing. "He's coming. We need to hide. I'll put this little wonder in shower so water comes out but he'll be green only later.
Let's arrange only one shower aviable." she quickly did her installation work and took a second or two to consider the other showers. "You up for little water fun?" blonde winked at Hannah as she turned other showers on so only one would be free for their prank victim.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Hannah grinned evilly. "Of course! I wonder how the other will react!" She said and went to hide in the women's shower. "Come here Lea, Greg won't get in here."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:25 am

"I'm sure we'll hear about that really soon." Lea had to suppress terrible giggling fit. She could hear commotion outside and heard Greg entering. Now they only had to wait for him to finish his shower routine for them to hear the grand reaction to the new look.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:10 pm

"WHAT THE...!" Greg's screamed could be heard from the shower when he took a glance on the mirror. Hannah bit her lip, she didn't want to burst out laughing and blow her cover with Lea.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 pm

As Greg screamed Lea had to hold on with hellish force. She most definately didn't want to blow their cover.
But it was so funny.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Greg cursed and kicked the locker. He then stormed out to questions everyone. When she made sure Greg wasn't in earshot, Hannah bursted out laughing like crazy.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Lea watched in amusement how Greg went wild and when Hannah burst out laughing she couldn't stop herself anymore.

"Gee that was totally blasting." she managed through her laughing fit.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 am

"Total agreed!" Hannah said between her laughs. "Even my brothers and sister couldn't do this!" She squeaked, her abdomen now hurt because she was too much laughing.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 am

"I must tell Dan to connect to my camera. there must be some nice views for him to enjoy. " Lea said still giggling like mad. She pulled out her phone to text her brother
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:03 pm

"Oh! Say hello to Danny-Boo from me!" Hannah said excitedly then blushed as she realized what she was just saying.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:16 am

"Alrighty sis, I'll let him know." Lea said with a smirk. If her bro really got together with Hannah that'd really make her happy, after all the heartache he's been through since his early days so now he deserved some happiness, Leandra thought to herself while typing up the other message with orders to hack into lab's surveillance system.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3