Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl

Go down

Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Empty Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl

Post by Alexis Martin Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:54 pm

A l e x i s J a n e M a r t i n
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Holly_10
24 || Martial Arts Instructor || Straight
Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Person10
Lexi has a bright and cheerful personality, always thinking positive and knowing exactly what she can do and what she can't do. She lives by the motto 'I can do anything'. Usually she is serious and ambitious. Lexi was affected by her time in the Australian Navy. She is very reliable, has strict manners and is always on time. On time meaning at least 5 minutes early. She does her job conscientiously and knows to take responsibility for her own actions. She is gladly willing to accept any consequences if she did something wrong. Lexi picks up new things quite fast.

On the other side, Lexi was drawn to the opposite side of the law in her late teenage years. She didn't really like what she was doing, but she dealt with the consequences of that as well. Lexi gets frustrated easily if things don't go according to plan. She is somewhat shy and uncertain of herself when approaching a man she likes. Despite growing up in Australia, where spiders and scorpios are a common thing, Lexi has great fear of spiders. Lexi thinks it's because she was bitten by a funnelweb spider when she was little. 

Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Friend10
Everybody who stays on the right side of the law, someone who keeps her on her toes, challenges her and is able to pull her up, get her attention. People who like going out and have fun.
However, her friends have to be just as strong-willed, disciplined and reliable as she is. They have to stand by her side, no matter what.

Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Lovers10
Her current love interest is a guy named Tim Franklin.
He's the type of man to keep her on his toes, catch her attention and make her laugh when she's feeling down. He's funny, caring and sensitive and very loyal and faithful.

Lexi is usually not the one-night-stand kind of girl.

Lexi Martin - Another Strine Girl Enemie10
As of now, Lexi doesn't have any enemies in human form. Just spiders.

But, she hates liars, dishonest people, cheaters and those who do harm to women or children. She also has a problem with everyone who offends her friends, or threaten them.
Alexis Martin
Alexis Martin

Back to top Go down