Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Attack....and something more || Anyone

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:58 am

Patrick heard her and ran over to where she was.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 am

"Patrick! You're here!" Hannah cried, "Thanks god! I really wanted to hug you now but uh... Well I'm tied..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Patrick holstered his gun, then undid the ropes from Hannah's wrists and ankles. After doing so, he got her out to the EMTs.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:37 am

"I said I didn't need any of those rape kit... I'm fine!" Hannah kept pushed the paramedic's hand away from her. "But CSI Cullen, I must..." "I said NO! Just leave me alone!" Hannah shouted, the paramedic was confused but then walked away.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:42 am

Patrick walked up to her, "Hannah" he called out to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:27 pm

"What Pat?" Hannah asked with a glimpse of anger still linger in her hazel eyes.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Patrick saw it when she looked at him. "You need to be checked out." he said to her calmly.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:51 pm

"But I'm fine!" Hannah snapped, "He didn't do anything to me." She murmured and looked down.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:10 am

Patrick watched her as she said that to him. "Hannah, they just want to be sure." he said to her gently.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:00 am

"But I didn't lie! I didn't lie to you or to them! He just torture me, that's all! Why you people can't see that?" Hannah shouted.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:37 am

"Hannah, there is no need to shout at me." Patrick said to her
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:23 am

"Sorry..." Hannah whispered, "Patrick I'm sorry, I just... I don't know."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 am

Patrick nodded a bit in reply, then held his hand out to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:10 am

Hannah took his hand and stood up. "Thanks Pat... I'm sorry about the shouting thing..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:41 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "You're forgiven" he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:02 pm

"Alright sir, I'll do the SAE test... But I assure you it would be negative..." Hannah finally said.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 am

The lead EMT looked at Hannah when she said that. "Okay ma'am, come with me and I'll get you to the hospital."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Hannah nodded and followed the lead EMT to the car.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 am

Patrick watched as Hannah walked with the EMT, then went back into to the house to met up with the others who were processing.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:50 am

Hannah sat on the examining bed. She just finished being procceed and jst waiting for the result. She took her phone out and found Patrick's number on the dial. She decided to call him so she press the number and put her phone to her ear.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 am

Patrick heard his phone and picked it up. "Sullivan" he answered
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Hannah breathed deeply as she heard Patrick's voice. "Pat... It's me, Hannah Cullen..." she said, "Would you come to the Hospital?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 am

"On my way" Patrick said to her in reply before heading out.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Hannah mumbled a 'thanks' before turned off her phone. She was nervous and didn't want to see the result by herself. She knew the result would be negative but she still scared.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:02 am

Patrick soon arrived and walked into the room that Hannah was in.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum