Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Attack....and something more || Anyone

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:57 am

"Sorry Pat but... I got no information on your guy... The footage is too far and blurry, I couldn't catch any face..." Archie said after a while.

Hannah sighed, "Hey Pat, I want to go check the scene again..." She stood up and walked out.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Attack....and something more || Anyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Attack....and something more || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Patrick nodded a bit when Archie said that, then looked at Hannah. "Take two officers with you." he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 am

Hannah stopped at the door and turned around, "No need to... I got my protection..." She said and tapped her gun on her waist. "It's okay Pat... I would be fine..." She added and give a reassuring smile to him.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 am

Patrick nodded a bit, "Hannah, what is the first thing they teach you at the academy?" he asked while watching her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Hannah groaned, "Not that question... Well the point is that you have to at least bring one or two officers with you while processing the scene... Alright! I'll take one, okay?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "Thank you Hannah" he said to her as an officer walked over to go with her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 am

Hannah was re-examining the scene, the officer that came with her was standing a little bit away as requested because Hannah didn't want him too close and ruined the scene. Then suddenly somebody hit the officer's head and he was unconscious. Hannah who didn't know anything stood up, "Hey Mark! I'm done here!" She called but no one answered, "Mark? Mark!" She walked toward where she asked Mark the officer stood but then suddenly a hand clasped with her mouth and nose. Another hand threw her gun away, Hannah muffled and struggled but the man was too strong for her. "Such a lovely CSI..." The man whispered to Hannah's ear. Then everything went black for her... Now Patrick was the only one who could save Hannah's life...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:43 am

Back at the station, Patrick checked his watch. Hannah should have called him by know to say that she was done. Something was not right. He didn't know that Hannah had been abducted by the guy from the video.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Back with Hannah, she was woke up in a car trunk. She was gagged and somebody had tied her hands behind her back. She cursed herself for being so stupid, went back to the scene without Patrick. Now she had no idea what her abductor would do to her and she didn't want to think for the worse, ended up like their victim...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Back at the station, Patrick put out an all call for Hannah. He had the feeling that something was up.

At the same time, Hannah's abductor pulled into a house just outside of the city.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm

The car trunk was opened and the sudden light made Hannah blind for a few seconds. She been pulled out roughly and dragged into a house. She was struggling and made her abductor pissed, he then drew his gun and pointed it to Hannah's head, "If you're not stop struggling I'll blast your head bitch!" and with that Hannah stopped. "Now go to the house and stand still! If you try to escape then I'll kill you and the pathetic partner of yours!" and with that he shoved the girl into the house...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:37 am

At the same time, Mike, the officer that was with Hannah called in saying that she was taken. Patrick heard that and went over to the hotel, having a female officer stay with Trish as he headed out. Once at the hotel, he met up with Mike and asked him what happened.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 am

Hannah was gagged, blindfolded, and tied. Her abductor kicked her stomach hard and made her whimpered. "Let's pull that gag okay? I miss your voice..." he said and pull the gag. "W-what do you w-want?" Hannah whimpered, "I want you of course! You're such a lovely CSI..." he grabbed Hannah by her neck, cutting her air way. "P-please... I-I can't b-breathe..." Hannah squeaked, he let her go and she was coughing and gasping for air. "W-where are we?" Hannah asked, he pulled her up by her hair. "What did I tell you about asking questions?!" Hannah chewed her lip. "S-sorry... I just wanted to know..." he threw her to the wall. "Outside the city..." he answered then left her.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Back at the hotel, Patrick processed the room again, hoping that something was left behind for them to find and use as a clue to find her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:29 am

Tears streaming down through Hannah's rosy cheeks. She scared and wanted to go home. Patrick please... Hurry... she pray.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 am

Patrick soon found a clue as to where Hannah was taken. After calling it in, he headed out to the location in question.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:50 am

Hannah's abductor pulled the poor girl out harshly. "Come here you bitch!" He said and threw her to the wall. He took her face with his hands and pulled it, Hannah avoided him and backing off. "What did I say about avoiding me?!" Hannah whimpered as he slapped her right cheek and felt it burning. "P-please... I-I'm sorry..." "Tomorrow is the main game! I will taste and feel you." And with that Hannah was alone again. Patrick...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:45 am

While heading out, Patrick called in for back up. He just hoped that he and the others would get there in time. As he drove along Hannah's kidnapper taunted her with a knife.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 am

Hannah's kidnapper sliced Hannah's rosy cheek and made it bleed. Her blood streamed down to her neck. "So beautiful... Do you want to do this with me or I should ruin your perfect face first until you work with me?" The kidnapper asked, "Go to hell!" Hannah growled, "Oh so that's mean you pick B plan huh? Pity..." And with that he sliced her face again before kicked her on her ribs, made a crack sound from it.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am

Outside, Thomas and the others were getting closer to the location. As they did, the kidnapper's lover opened fire on them. Patrick stopped his car, then got out and shot back.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 am

The shooting was only meant two things for Hannah, first the cops and probably Patrick were there to save her and second somebody could get killed, and it must not Patrick. "Patrick!!!" Hannah called. The kidnapper slapped Hannah's bleeding cheek, "Shut up! The cops are here!"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:00 am

Patrick and the other officers continued to exchange fire with the woman and two other guys. Hannah's kidnapper came out and joined them.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 am

Hannah kept calling for Patrick desperately.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

Outside, Patrick and the other officers managed to subdue the suspects, then make entry into the house. "Hannah!" Patrick called out.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 am

"Patrick!" Hannah wanted to run toward Patrick but she was tied so she can't move. "Patrick! Here!"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum