Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Surprise visit || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Surprise visit || Anyone

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Surprise visit || Anyone Empty Surprise visit || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 am

Patrick walked into his apartment after taking a jog around the area he lived in, after locking the door, he walked to the bathroom and showered, after showering and getting dressed, Patrick went over to the kitchen and got a drink for himself, then went over to the sofa and sat down. As he opened the drink and took a sip, Patrick looked out the window, not knowing of the visitor he would soon have.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Surprise visit || Anyone Empty Re: Surprise visit || Anyone

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Helena smiled to herself, walking up the stairs to Patrick's apartment. After many years of not hearing from him, she had finally met him again, working at the same Crime Lab now, that she did and he also worked the same shift!
She was pretty surprised to suddenly see him again, but she was also happy about them reconnecting, because truth be told... she had missed him.
It was still early in the morning and Helena just came from work. She carried a paper bag with breakfast, planning to surprise him and she really hoped that would work.
"Hopefully he's home... and I don't wake him..." she quietly said to herself and stopped in front of his apartment door.

Helena took a deep breath and knocked.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Patrick looked up when he heard the knock on his door and wondered who it was. After arranging the things he had on the coffee table, Patrick walked over and looked out the view hole, seeing that it was Helena. A smile came to his face as he opened the door. "Well this morning just got a little brighter." he said to Helena as he stood there and watched her. It was clear that he was surprised to see her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Hearing his reply a smile appeared on her face. She had expected everything, but this was definitely not on the list. But she was happy about it. Helena could hear it in his voice that he was surprised to see her, but he seems happy about it, too, so she was glad that she came.
"Well, didn't expect that reply but..." Holding up the small paper bag with breakfast, she said "I hope you're hungry."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Patrick smiled a bit when Helena said that to him, then nodded. "I am, please come in" he said to her as he stepped back from the door so Helena could walk into his apartment. He was happy to see her and glad that she came by his place this morning.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Helena gave a nod and smile in reply and walked past him into his apartment. But she stopped, as soon as she was past him and let her eyes wander around a little, before she turned around and looked at him.
She was a little tired, coming from work, but she wouldn't miss a chance for some time with him. "As long as I don't fall asleep while I'm with him... I'm gonna just fine" she thought to herself.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Patrick closed the door after Helena walked in. His apartment was squared away, unlike most guys apartments. That habit came from his time at the Naval Academy and when in the Marine Force Recon. "Anything I can get you?" he asked.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:16 pm

"Well... Coffee would be great." she replied. "Considering that work has been a bitch to me."
Oh well, maybe that was overdoing it a little, but hey, it had been exhausting. Not that she had been chasing any suspects, but waiting around for a case to pop up and doing lab work was the worst kind of night shift she could have.
"And you could take this." Helena added, holding up the paper bag with their breakfast.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Patrick nodded as he took the bag from her. "Coffee is on its way" he said to her before going into the kitchen and getting the coffee going. As he did, he glanced back to Helena and smiled a little. It was clear that he was thankful she came by and surprised him.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Helena watched him walk off with a small smirk on her face. Then she took off her jacket and put it on the wardrobe and slipped out of her sneakers, too. She wasn't the type of woman to wear heals to work. It was too complicated, if you had to run after a suspect.
It only took a few moments before she joined him, still letting her eyes wander around the apartment.
"Well... you got a nice place for yourself, I see." she said.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that. "Thank you Helena" he said to her, noticing that she had taken her shoes off. Despite that, he was still taller then her, but he didn't mind. "I know your not the one to wear heals to work, but you should next time we go out." he said to her off the cuff.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Helena gave him a surprised look, when he said that. Going out? Was he serious?
Not that I could ever say no to him, if he asked me out, but.... oh boy... I'm blushing!
But she still kept the cocky look on her face. "Well, I'll make sure to do that, if you ask me out on a date." she countered playfully.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Patrick smiled when Helena said that to him. "Thats a deal Helena" he said to her in reply. "Why not tonight?, I'm not on duty." he added as the coffee machine worked. At the same time, he pictured Helena in heals. works for me he said to himself.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 13, 2013 11:56 pm

She didn't quite expect him acting that fast, but well, she didn't mind either. To be honest, she had been waiting for him to do that since they first met in High School. She would never say no to that and besides, it sounded perfect, since she wasn't working tonight either.
"Well, it's a date then." she replied with a small grin. Now, she definitely felt like a teenager again, her heart pounding fast in her chest.
I need a good outfit. Gotta impress, right?
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue May 14, 2013 12:11 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that. Out of the blue, he kissed her on the cheek as the coffee finished. "I'll pick you up at your place then." he whispered into her ear before filling two mugs with the coffee. He had a feeling that Helena was feeling giddy about this.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 am

Okay, now Helena seriously blushed. As if his words weren't enough, but him kissing her cheek just gave her the rest. Oh boy...
"Well, that sounds more than great to me." she replied, watching him.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue May 14, 2013 12:33 am

Patrick nodded in reply, then handed one of the mugs over to her. "Coffee for the lady" he said to Helena. "Your blushing" he added as he watched her, smiling at the same time.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue May 14, 2013 7:42 pm

"Thank you very much." Helena said with a soft smile, as she took the cup from Patrick. Upon him commenting about her blushing, she blushed even a bit more.
"Thanks, rub it in...." she said, shaking her head.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 12:05 am

Patrick smiled a bit, "Your welcome" he said to her "and sorry" he added gently before taking a sip of the coffee he made. "You like it?" Patrick asked as he watched her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Helena giggled a little when he apologized. Well, around him everything just seemed different. Even Helena herself was a little different from the way she was around everybody else.
"Don't worry about it. And your coffee's just fine." she replied. "So... I didn't quite know what to bring you... so I hope I chose the right thing for breakfast..."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Patrick nodded a bit, then looked into the bag. "You did" he said to her honestly as he pulled the food out and set it on the table. He then pulled a chair out for Helena and let her sit with him. He may have been a Marine and a fierce fighter, but he was also a gentleman.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Helena smiled a little bit. She was glad that she chose the right breakfast for him, too. Helena herself was having a bagel with chicken, tomatos and salat, one of the many things she loved to eat for breakfast.
"Well, that was a lucky guess." she replied.
Then she sat down on the chair he had pulled out for her and thanked him.
One thing I will really love about him...
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him. "You're welcome" he said to her before sitting down across from Helena. He said a prayer, then started to eat. "Where did you get this from?" he asked after a few seconds.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed May 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Helena, usually sharing his faith, simply listened to his prayer, just like she was once taught. She crossed herself after Patrick finished the prayer and then took a bite of her breakfast, too. She actually was quite hungry, even though she did take a break to eat during her shift. But maybe that was just too long ago by now.
"Hm..." Helena said, then swallowed. "There's a small diner just down the street from the lab. It's not that out-standing, so I don't know if you noticed it."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed May 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "I see" he said to her gently. "I'll have to keep an eye out for it then." Patrick added, smiling a bit at the same time. "I take it you have been there before?" he asked after taking a bite.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum