Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

New CSI? || Karl

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New CSI? || Karl - Page 3 Empty Re: New CSI? || Karl

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Joanne took her magazine in her hands and leaned back in her chair. This was getting more and more difficult for her and she had to get out as soon as possible. When he called her a princess again, she dropped the magazine from her hand and swallowed hard. She had never had someone, especially at work, to put her in a corner like this. As for his next words, she got up and grabbed her coffee. "I've had enough of this," she said, starting towards the door.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Karl raised an eyebrow. "Oh don't tell me you're running off to complain about me already?" he said, pushing himself up off the couch. "I thought you would have had more endurance than that."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Joanne turned around and narrowed her eyes at him. "I am not going to complain about you," she said. "Though I could, and trust me, that wouldn't be too nice for you," she told him cockily. Then, she turned around and put a hand on the door handle, ready to get out. It was not easy for her to work like that.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:59 pm

His eyebrow shot up even higher. "Oh I don't know about that. I reckon you'd just be told to suck it up and to stop being so dramatic," he replied with a smirk, downing the rest of his coffee. "One thing you should know about me: I don't scare easily. So all your empty threats don't scare me one bit," he told her calmly.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Joanne looked down and took a deep breath, before turning around to face him again. He had got closer than she had expected, so she gently pressed her back against the door.
"I am not dramatic," she said with a sigh. "I have a reason for everything I do or say."
When he said that he was not scared, she chuckled mockingly and turned around again. "Good for you, Lindemann. Good for you..." she said in a bored voice, opening the door.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:13 pm

"That's the understatement of the century. You could give the Kardashians a run for their money with all your drama," he shot back with a mocking laugh. "But now that we've gotten all of these formalities out of the way, shall we go back to work?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Joanne kept walking towards her office, not even turning around or glancing back at him as he spoke. She hated the fact that there was someone else out there just like her, one who didn't simply nod and do as she said. This guy wanted to do things his way, and that was not that good for her.
She entered her office and let the door open for him. At his words, she set her coffee down on the desk and sat down. She shrugged, looking up at him. "If you are done mocking me and thinking you are better in only your first day, sure, why not," she replied.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:24 pm

The smirk had by now found a permanent place on Karl's lips as he followed the blonde. Ok, so she was pretty, but that was not reason enough for him to cut her any behaviour-slack. "For the record, I never said that I thought I was better. That was something you came up with all by yourself. Because you really don't like my attitude towards you."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Joanne looked straight at Karl and listened to him. He was a selfish, annoying coworker. And the only thing worse than a selfish, annoying coworker was only a selfish, annoying, good-looking coworker, the way Karl was.
"Yes, I don't like your attitude towards me," she said with a nod. "Because it is unfair and you don't even know me well enough to tell me all those things, okay?"
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Karl gave a soft snort upon hearing the 'unfair' comment. If his acting like that was unfair, well, in that case he was the Queen of England. Because he was only dishing back what she deserved. "Ok, whatevs. Let's call it a truce and just get back to work, yeah?"
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Joanne swallowed, then took a deep breath. She was turning unprofessional, and that was something she didn't do.
"Okay, okay..." she said with a nod. She didn't like this attitude, but she assumed that this would change once they got back to work.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:48 pm

"So... We've pretty much got no new leads on this serial killer. Was the security footage examined to try and spot familiar people?" he asked, leaning back in the chair.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Joanne cupped her hands together in front of her lips. "Yes..." she said, thinking about it for a second. "There were the same workers in the days the three women got killed," she told him. That could be an important thing, one none of them had noticed before.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 am

"And did anyone talk to these employees? I mean, I'm sure that that's not such a great lead but it's a start..."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Joanne gently chewed on the inside of her lower lip as she looked at him. "No," she replied with a slight shake of head. That was the best thing to do, actually. There were not any other leads, they could only talk to the employees from the gas station.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:22 pm

"Really? Well let's go pay them a visit, shall we?" he suggested. "Seeing as I don't think we'll get anything else done sitting here in your office," he added with a slight grin.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Joanne nodded slightly as she got up and fixed her button-down shirt once again. She turned around and went to grab her jacket, as it was pretty cold outside.
"Well, I would like to know so so much what else you planned on 'getting done' while here in my office," she said sarcastically, starting for the door.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Karl rolled his eyes, stifling a groan at her words. "Oh come on, Biondi. I know I'm handsome and all, but get your mind out of the gutter," he told her, getting up. "I'm here for work, not sex."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Joanne stopped dead in her tracks when she heard his words. She turned around to face him, her eyes wide and lips parted.
"Say that again, and I will punch you. I swear," she stated, then got out of the office. How dare he say something like that?
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3