Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

New CSI? || Karl

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New CSI? || Karl - Page 2 Empty Re: New CSI? || Karl

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Well there went any chance of escaping her for a while. "Sure," he said with a shrug, heading to the break room. The time they'd spent had been fruitless and the pair hadn't come up with anything. The coffee would definitely help.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Despite Karl's words, Joanne noticed the hesitation in his voice. He probably couldn't wait to get rid of her, but the feeling was mutual. "Don't worry, it's a large break room. You won't have to be anywhere close to me," she stated as she passed by him and started to said room. She would have somehow wished for a nicer new CSI, but there was nothing she could do about it.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Karl rolled his eyes at her. "Get over yourself, will you?" he shot back at her. "I know it's obviously hard for you, but can you at least try to act like an unspoilt human being?" he asked, his long stride easily matching hers.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Joanne rolled her eyes at his words. What had she done wrong now? He caught up with her easily, but she kept walking towards the break room, looking ahead.
"You didn't seem too happy for having to spend another fifteen minutes with me. I was trying to help," she replied sarcastically with a shrug, as she entered the room.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 pm

"All I said was 'sure'. I didn't realise that that word held so many secret meanings," he replied, going over to the pot of coffee and pouring himself a mug. What was with her?
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Joanne rolled her eyes again as she turned around to face him. She raised an eyebrow, fixing him with her judgy eyes. "Are you saying that you want to spend your break with me?" she asked, already knowing the answer. Not that she wanted to spend it with him either.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:35 pm

"All I said was 'sure', as in sure I don't care whether or not you decide to join me on my coffee spree," he retorted, taking a sip of his coffee. Didn't seem there was any way of winning this.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Joanne waved a dismissive hand, before turning around to take a coffee as well. It was a pity that he had this annoying personality, because he was very good-looking otherwise.
"You're annoying," she stated, not looking back at him. "Annoying and boring at the same time."
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:41 pm

"That's because you're too stuck up to get to know me. You're more boring and annoying than me. At least I don't go around acting like I own this place when in actual fact I don't."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Hearing these words, Joanne slowly turned around and looked back at him. He was very handsome, but she couldn't even think about it when he said all those things to her.
"I am most definetly not boring," she stated. "And I may be annoying, only to those who deserve it. Like the ones who call me 'stuck up'," she added, then turned her back to him again.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:51 pm

"Well, that CSI didn't deserve it. And you were annoying to him. So you're argument about only being like that to those who deserve it is invalid," he told her, plonking himself down onto the couch.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Joanne finally took her coffee, then looked at him again. "Are you seriously still arguing with me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She took a sip of coffee, then started for the opposite side of the room. "It's enough that I have to put up with you for the case. I'll give you some space in your break," she called out to him, same sarcastically as before. She sat down on a chair and grabbed a magazine from the table.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:10 pm

"What can I say? I like standing up for people. It's a flaw. Besides, it's fun annoying the hell out of you," he added with a smirk.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Joanne was glancing over the pages of the magazine, when she heard Karl's words. She raised an eyebrow as she looked at him, on the other side of the room. Good thing that they were the only ones there at the moment.
"What?" she asked. He was now smirking at her and teasing? What was up with this guy?
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:21 pm

"You heard me," he retorted. "You're amusing to wind up. You instantly get all self-righteous and it makes for amusing fun to challenge that."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Joanne's eyebrow remained up high, while her lips parted. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.
"You think this is fun? Amusing?" she asked in disbelief. She was getting annoyed and already thinking how to get rid of him, and he came telling her that it was all fun.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:37 pm

"Bringing you down a peg or three? Yeah, it's amusing," he shot back with a smirk. "Seems that someone should have done it long ago." If he was going to be working with her, he'd at least try and make her more tolerable.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Joanne almost gasped at his words; how dare he talk to her like that in his first day? "What...." she stuttered, shaking her head nervously. "You don't even know me. How dare you..."
She was almost speechless in front of this man, too bold and cocky for her taste. She felt like she was not going to have everything done her way, as it always happened now, because Lindemann seemed just as good at making it his way.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Karl bit back a laugh at her reaction. Classic diva behaviour: as soon as she realises that things will stop being all about her, she throws a fit. "Jeez, calm down princess," he told her, smirking. "Don't get your panties in a twist."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:59 pm

At Karl's smirk and sarcastic words, she slammed the magazine back on the table and in a swift motion, she got up and walked up to him. She placed a hand on the back of the couch and put a knee right by him, to support herself. She got pretty close to him and pointed a finger at his face.
"If you want to keep working with me, you better watch your words, pretty boy. I'm not in mood for your whims," she hissed, glaring at him. She was so angry with this man that she didn't even realize that she was almost straddling him and she had called him 'pretty'.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Karl's smirk only grew bigger at her antics. So not only was she a diva, she was a feisty diva at that. He made a show of looking at her and then down at the position of her legs, then back at her again. "You just called me 'pretty'. And you're almost straddling me. Y'know, as far as first-days go, this is turning out to be pretty ok," he teased her, the arrogant smile never leaving his lips.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Joanne's eyes widened ever-so-slightly and she swallowed hard at his words. She glanced down at her position as well, then quickly pushed herself out of the couch. She couldn't believe that she had just done that. She took a deep breath and smoothed her button-down shirt and the top of her dress pants.
"Stop changing the subject," she mumbled quietly, though she knew that she was almost losing the argument. Though she never lost an argument. She turned around and, fixing her hair a bit, she walked back to the table. He was driving her crazy, that was obvious.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:23 pm

"Changing the subject? Me? You're the one that's walking away from the argument, simply because you know you're losing," he called over to her. Well well, so maybe the blonde princess didn't hate him as much as she let on.
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Joanne grabbed her magazine and started looking over it, though she was not paying attention to what was written there. When he started talking again, she raised her eyes to look at him. He was so so good-looking, especially when he smirked... Okay, she had not just thought that.
"You're a pain in the ass, has anyone told you that before?" she asked, then lowered her eyes to the magazine again. "And I am not losing," she added more quietly.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lindemann Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Karl pretended to think. "Hmmm, nope. No one has. Usually they call me charming, but then again I don't usually associate with princesses," he told her. This was getting better and better by the minute. It was rather amusing watching her slow and inevitable downfall. "You are losing. You just can't bear to swallow your pride and admit it."
Karl Lindemann
Karl Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next