Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Magical Sunset || Nicole

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 13 Empty Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Danny smiled a bit, then got out of the car and let Nicole out, too. He then got a small cool bag out the trunk, a small picnic bag he had prepared for that day. After that he locked it and put the keys into his pocket, then lead Nicole to the habor part next to the Marina. He stopped there for a moment, looking at the place with all the boats that it habored. Somehow he felt like a little boy on Christmas day, unwrapping his presents right now. It made him feel a little excited, yet in a good way.

He walked onto the wooden path that led to the boats, leading Nicole a small distance until he found the one he was looking for. It was a small, white jet boat with a blue bottom. Nothing fancy really, but nice enough.

"Well, here we go." he then said to Nicole. "Just borrowed by the way."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:44 am

Nicole looked at the boat and smiled a bit. "Ace" she said while looking at it. "You picked a great boat to borrow Danny." she added, the smile still on her face as she said that to him while walking up the side so she could get on.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:04 pm

The boat had a small platform at the back, where the passengers were getting in. Danny, being the gentleman he was, stepped onto it first, then turned around and held his hand out to Nicole, so she would follow him and get on.
"Actually I didn't pick." he said honestly. "Borrowed this little baby from a friend of mine, the only one he has."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
btw... with the boat I linked in my previous post you can't climb in on the side... there's a platform at the back to get into the boat Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:41 am

Nicole looked at Danny after walking up the ramp to get into the boat. "I see" she replied while watching him. "Your friend has a good eye." Nicole added with a slight nod.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:50 am

"Huh."
Danny watched, as Nicole joined him on the boat, the turned around and looked around it for a moment. He hadn't been on a boat for a while, but it only took him a few moments to remember what he needed to do. And of course, his friend had given him a crash-course the weekend before he went out here with Nicole. He knew what he needed to to.
"Well..." he said, walking to a medium box on the boat, after he set the cooling bag down close to the seats that covered the back and one side of the boat. He opened the lock on the box with a key and opened the lid. "Want a life jacket?" Danny asked Nicole. He had to, because he knew some people rather wore them when on a boat.
The water was calm and Danny was pretty confident about his boating skills, but one never knew. Although he didn't quite like wearing them.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 am

Nicole looked at Danny when he asked her that. "No thanks" she replied gently while watching him. Nicole had been on boats enough times that it was second nature to her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 pm

A small smile flashed over Danny's face. He closed the lit again and turned around to look at Nicole.
"Well... I'm gonna go ahead untie the boat... you pick a place to sit." he told her, while he went back to the small platform they entered the boat from and untied it from the dock.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Nicole nodded, then walked over to the seat she saw and sat down, fixing her hat a bit at the same time. She was clearly impressed that Danny had done all of this for her. He has good friends she said to herself while sitting there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Working on getting the boat ready to leave the habor, Danny had a small smile on his face. His surprise for her worked out just fine. And he was actually glad that he could convince his friend to actually lend the boat to him. He was an old friend from College, who always had been a rich kid. But he was okay, not snobby, actually quite down to earth.

Danny walked over to the seat in front of the steering wheel, starting the engine of the boat. He smiled a little at the sound of it. It felt good to actually be out here again and do something he used to do in College.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he did that, her mind going back to thinking if he had anything else planned for her. Maybe this is all he's got for me....which is ace with me Nicole said to herself while watching Danny start the boat, smiling a bit as well as she watching him do that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Danny was concentrated on the task at hand, slowly driving the boat out of the habor and along the other boats until they reached the end and he decided to go a little faster.
A small smile appeared on his face, as he felt the wind from the water tease his skin. He liked the feeling of the breeze on his face. While he steered the boat out to the lake a little, ge glanced over to where Nicole was sitting, just to see if she was okay, wondering if she might come over to him some time during the ride.

Danny had actually a small spot on the other side of the lake, where he planned to have a little picnic with her and maybe just relax near the water. But for now, he had an adventure on the lake in mind.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Nicole took in the scenery as Danny drove the boat out of the harbor. She didn't know of the spot on the other side of the lake that he was taking them to.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 pm

With a content smile tugged to his lips, Danny decided to take Nicole on a little tour along the shore of the lake and closer past some islands in the lake on their way to a place in Hideaway Cove. He had spotted it when he was out there last weekend and he had decided it was a perfect, quiet place for them. With Danny's plan of going along the shore and some islands, they would need about an hour to get there.

Every once in a while Danny would look over to Nicole, watching her for a moment, then concentrated on getting them there safely.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Nicole smiled a bit when Danny looked at her. "Where are you taking me to?" she asked Danny while watching him as she sat there. She had a feeling that it had to be somewhere special that Danny had found out about before they came out for the little trip.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:45 pm

"Well, for a now on a little trip around the water." Danny replied, giving her a small wink as he said it.
He wouldn't tell his secrets right away, it was more fun to watch her try and figure it out before he actually told her where they were going. A little mystery was always fun. And besides, he had a lot of fun, going around small islands in the boat before continuing on their way.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:43 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her, seeing his wink at the same time. "You tarting around with me?" she said while smiling at him. Nicole got up and walked over to where Danny was, standing next to him while he drove the boat over the lake. Nicole made sure she didn't do anything to distract Danny from his task at hand.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:56 am

Looking over at Nicole, he gave her a playful grin. This was actually more fun that he remembered it was. And he did mean talking to Nicole, being playful and actually lively again. He slowed the boat down a little, not minding a little distraction from her now and looked back up at her.
"Sure I am." he said confidently.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:06 am

Nicole giggled a bit, then softly kissed Danny's cheek after he said that to her. "I love it here" she said to him while looking back to what was around them, it was clear that she was happy for all that Danny had done for her. "You always know how to make me feeling loved." she said to him honestly.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:17 am

He couldn't help but smile a little, listening to Nicole. He was glad that his efforts actually paid off and that Nicole liked the trip. Especially since he actually spent quite some time preparing everything and planning things they could do. And he had to promise his friend to tell him everything about the boat trip, when he borrowed the jet boat from him.
"I'm glad to hear that." Danny said to Nicole, then continued on the way to Hideaway Cove.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 am

Nicole nodded in reply, then kissed Danny's cheek again. She was glad that she went on this trip with Danny, making a note to do things like this more often with him. I'm going to have to returned the favor she replied while standing there next to him. As she did, Nicole mate a note of places that she could take Danny to after this trip was finished.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 am

With a small, content smile playing on his lips, Danny took them to a small bay, quite far within Hideaway Cove. It was a small space on the left side of the Cove. He couldn't actually go into the bay itself, but he stopped the boat close to the edge of the bay. Up ahead was only the usual sandy area of Las Vegas, but it lead up a little and around the bay were trees. This was the spot Danny wanted to take Nicole to.
Somewhere close to the water, yet also by the trees. He just needed to be able to keep an eye on the boat, which he had to tie to the shore somehow.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:17 am

Nicole watched Danny as he did all of this. "So this is the place you wanted to lob in with me." she said to him, the smile still on her face. "Whats the plain after we secure the boat?" she asked while watching him as she said that to Danny, clearly happy that he brought her to this place on their trip.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 am

Danny looked up to the trees and then at Nicole, before he removed his shoes and socks and hopped from the boat, to pull it closer to the shore, until he could tie it up.
"Well, we take our picnic bag there and venture up there a little. Maybe we find a place in the shadow of the trees, but close to the water." he replied, grabbing the rope to tie the boat up and secure it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:49 am

Nicole nodded, then removed her shoes and socks as well, then jumped in to help Danny secure the boat. "Sounds like a plan to me." she said to him as she helped Danny get the boat secured. "Don't mind me helping out do you?" she asked while helping him out.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Danny looked up from his work, then shook his head with a small smirk. Even if he did, he wouldn't say anything. He respected that Nicole was a woman who was used to help out and work, not some snobbish rich pussy.
"Of course not." he said, actually being honest about it. "I can deal with a woman helping me. Rather than having a woman who doesn't move a muscle."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next