Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Magical Sunset || Nicole

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 8 Empty Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:30 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "I did.....you really want to see how I look in it don't you?" she asked in a teasing tone as she looked at him, a slight smirk on her face.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:42 pm

That actually hadn't been Danny's first thought, he had just said it, because it came to mind, but now that she teased him about it, Danny would play along. Even though he wasn't that guy at heart, but it was fun to play around with that nature of his.
"Of course." he said, acting guilty. "I'm just a regular guy, too."

But as he said it, he could hardly hide the grin that was coming along with him teasing her back. Even though he was good as hiding his usual emotions in his work as an FBI Agent, he couldn't quite succeed now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:26 am

Nicole giggled when Danny said that to her. "How did I know you would say that?" she asked in the same tone as she watched him, the smile still on her face as she asked Danny that. "I agree that your a regular bloke Danny....but your also a bloke whose an FBI agent." she added while brushing her hair back.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 am

"What's that gotta do with it?" he asked curiously, looking at Nicole with arched brows. "I know tons of FBI Agents who are quite the womanizers... could be just like one of 'em."

Of course Daniel knew that he was not that kind of guy. Sure, if he thought it would get him somewhere, he could be quote the charmer and very flirtatious, but at heart he was the kind of man who actually treated women with respect. Not like some guys he knew...
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 am

Nicole watched Danny as he asked that. "I wasn't saying that your like that." she said gently. The last thing Nicole wanted to do was to put Danny into a category he didn't belong in. Nicole looked away from him after saying that, feeling a bit embarrassed that she implied that Danny could be a womanizer.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:20 am

"I know you weren't. I was." he replied honestly. "I was just curious how me being an FBI Agent makes me different than any regular guy."
He shrugged a little as he said it, because it actually wasn't a big deal to him. He knew that Nicole didn't put him into a category that he wouldn't belong in. He mentioned that category himself, because he wanted to know how he was different, just because of being an FBI guy.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 am

Nicole looked back at Danny as he said that to her. "Well....your more of a take charge bloke and you would be more keen at protecting those close to you." she replied honestly while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Danny nodded a little, listening to what Nicole just said. He was surprised that she already seemed to know him that well, to know that he was that kind of man she just described.
"I'm surprised... didn't think it was that obvious." he replied a little sheepishly.

But then again, being protective about those around you wasn't something to be ashamed of, actually he was quite proud of quality, even though it meant risking his own life. But he would, if it meant saving someone close to him. Or someone innocent, when he was on duty.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:22 am

Nicole couldn't help but giggle when Danny said that to her. "It is Danny" she replied, a smile on her face a she said that to him. She then leaned over and kissed Danny on his cheek. "No need to be sheepish Danny" she said to him in a kind tone as she pulled back and watched him. "Come on, lets get to the beach." Nicole said to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:18 am

Danny gave a small smilein reply to Nicole's comment. While he actually had been like one of those womanizing guys he actually resented so much for a time, he was partly ashamed that he forgot about his good manners after he was left by the woman he believed to be the love of his life.
When Nicole kissed his cheek and pulled back, his brown eyes shone, reflecting the happy feeling had inside right now. He was happy, even though he did not say it yet, maybe he wouldn't need to.

"Okay. But first..." he said to her about getting to the beach. He leaned in a little, softly placed a hand on her cheek and softly kissed her lips. Something he had wanted to do since he got up this morning.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Nicole was stunned a bit when Danny did that to her, but held still as he did. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she felt Danny's lips on her's, her heart fluttering a bit at the same time. Nicole kept her eyes on Danny after he kissed her like that, so caught up in the moment that she didn't hear anything else around her or noticing that her cheeks had turned red.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:47 pm

After pulling back, he looked at her with a small smile on his face. However, he did notice that she was caught up in the moment and to be honest, he had been, too. He had been wanting to do this for a long time and now he finally got the chance to. And he would never let that chance slip away. This was his chance at happiness, their time and he would make the best of it he possibly could.
"You know... you look quite beautiful like that." Danny said softly.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:15 am

Nicole snapped out of her trance when Danny said that. "Like what?" she asked, clearly confused as to what Danny was talking about. Nicole kept her eyes on Danny as she said that to him, wondering what he ment by all of that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 am

Danny chuckled a little, realizing that Nicole had totally zoomed out on him. But he didn't mind, he was a little flattered, although also a little uncertain.
"Like when you're caught in the moment." he replied gently. "Like just now."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 am

Nicole looked at Danny as he said that to her, then felt her cheek. "Oh gosh" she gasped. "Looks like I was" she added, smiling a little as she looked at Danny. "You really know how to make this Aussie gal blush." she said to Danny in a light tone while looking at him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 am

Danny laughed a little in reply, his brown eyes sparkling a little in reply.
"I hope in a good way." he replied, unwillingly showing a little uncertainty about his actions that caused Nicole to be caught in the moment. He hoped that he didn't do something he shouldn't have done yet. But he had acted on instinct and usually they told him when he shouldn't be doing something.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:57 am

Nicole nodded in reply, "Don't worry Danny, it was in a good way." she replied before taking his hand as she said that to him. Nicole looked Danny in the eyes at the same time. "Shall we make our way back to the camp?" she asked after a few seconds.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:12 am

Danny nodded and smiled a little. Then he turned around, taking her hand in his.
"Sure. Figured the lady would need to get changed." he said in a light tone. His thoughts came back to picturing Nicole in a bikini or swim suit and he smiled a little, his cheeks turning a slight bit red. But he didn't mind this time.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Nicole smiled in reply when Danny said that to her. "Well, let us get back then." she replied before heading back down the path to their campsite. Nicole was still giddy as she walked along, clearly in love with Danny. I love him she said to herself as she walked down the path that they came up on. It was clear that there was an extra spring in her step.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Danny noticed that change of attitude and he was happy to see it. Knowing he was probably the reason for that, he actually felt a little nervous about it, but for the most part, he was happy. And he realized that his mother had been right. He shouldn't have wasted so much time trying to get Anna back. But then again, if he didn't, he may have never met Nicole at that bar. But He wanted to be happy again, even though he probably would be uncertain about some things for a little while, but he would learn to put it past him as he went along.

Glad I met her... she just might be the one. he thought, following Nicole back to the camp. Careful with that... you thought that once before.
He couldn't push that thought aside, it came along with his happiness and it probably would be for some time.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Nicole glanced back at Danny as she walked, they were closer to the campsite at this time. Nicole still had the smile on her face. She was glad that she and Danny met that night at the bar and that things turned out well for them. This is turning out better then I thought it would she said to herself.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:02 pm

Well, I like where things are going... turns out better than expected. Danny thought, following Nicole back to the camp.

Once there Danny stopped at his tent and waited for a moment. He did pack some stuff for the beach, but he actually wasn't much of a beach-going guy, not much of a swimmer either, although he had been swimming a lot when he was in school. But at some point of his life that had changed and he hadn't actually been to the beach in a long time.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:16 am

Nicole glanced back when Danny said that and smiled. "Thats nice" she said while smiling at him. Nicole went into her tent and changed, putting on her swim suit, then her shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. She put her hair into a ponytail before getting her towel and heading back out of the tent.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:53 am

Danny nodded a little, then opened his tent and slipped inside. He didn't actually have to change, because he actually used a pair of boxer short when he would go for a swim. He didn't like actual swimming trunks, because he felt uncomfortable with them, at least when he wore no pants over them. They just weren't his type of clothing. He grabbed the small beach bag he had, with a towel, some sun lotion, sunglasses and an extra pair of boxers, in case he would need it.
Other than that, he stayed dressed the way he was before. While some men did actually wear shorts, or shorter pants in public, Danny never wore those. He didn't know why, he was just more comfortable with jeans. Least till they got to the beach, of course.

Once he was done, he got back out of the tend, put the small bag over his shoulder and waited for Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:24 am

Nicole soon walked over and joined him. "Ready?" she asked while watching Danny, smiling a bit as she said that to him. Nicole brushed a bit of her hair back at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next