Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Magical Sunset || Nicole

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Magical Sunset || Nicole - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical Sunset || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:28 am

Nicole got the hint, but it didn't bother her, this was not the first time she had been talked to like that. She glanced over to her side and saw the sunset. "Wow, that never ceases to amaze me." she said while watching as she walked along with Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:43 am

Danny glanced at the sunset, smiling a little to himself. It just started and he knew a nice spot down at the beach to watch the sunset from. Somehow, things changed when he looked at the sunset over the lake. Without another work he took the lead and followed the path down to the beach.

He didn't walk too fast, though, just fast enough, so they would reach the spot on time. His mind was set on a very different thing now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:57 am

Nicole looked back to the path they were on, not knowing of what Danny was thinking about at this time. "Something on the bloke's mind?" she asked in a sweet tone while looking at him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 am

He turned a little to look at Nicole, simply giving her a slightly mischivous smirk as a reply, while continuing on his path.

"There's always something on this guy's mind." he replied in a light tone. "At least when he's in a good mood."

And in a good mood he was right now. He was actually feeling a slight bit nervous right now without knowing why. Maybe it was just the beginning sunset, sending its magical rays over to them.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:27 am

Nicole saw the look on Danny's face as he said that. "Must be something important if your smirking like that." she said in a teasing tone, grinning like a school girl meeting her crush for the first time. "No need to be nervous Danny, you can tell me." she added while gently nudging him at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:13 pm

He looked at her, then shook his head smiling to himself. For first time since Anna broke up with him, he actually felt a little bit exhilarated again, to be with a woman he actually liked. He hadn't felt like that in a long time, but it to him it was a good feeling.
For the first time, he realized, that without him knowing, he had let someone into his life again. Trusted someone, although Nicole didn't know most of his life, but he felt safe around her, like he could tell her anything and she'd still be there. It was a very reassuring feeling.

Only a few minutes later, they reached the beach. It was a small space, a little secluded from the rest of the beach, fully bordered by small trees and bushes, which were blossoming in dark-red, pink and white. It was a beautiful little space and they were the only souls there right now.
It had a great view over Lake Mead and the sunset. It was actually beginning to get darker, the yellow, orange and red tones of the sky and the burning red sun were reflected on the water. It was a magical view, a quite romantic setting, if you were willing to see it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 am

Nicole looked around the place as she removed her pack. "Well, this is a nice place you picked out." she said to Danny, her trademark smile on her face as she said that to him. "So, what are we doing next?" she asked while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

He put on his usual small smile, looking at his company.
"Well... for now I was thinkin' watchin' the sunset... since the camp is all set up back there." he suggested. Why the rush anyway? They just left their camp site, which was fully set for the night. All he needed to do later, when they got back, was start a small fire. But he brought Nicole here for a reason, he wanted to watch the sunset with her.

However, unknown to him, that wasn't the only thing he wanted to do tonight. There was ahead for them, than just watching the sunset and sitting by the fire.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Sounds good mate" she replied, flashing her trademark smile to him as she said that. She removed the lightweight jacket that she wore and draped it across her backpack, then set up a place for them to sit. It was clear that she was happy to be with Danny right now.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:06 pm

He smiled a little to himself, watching her set up a small space for them, before he helped her do it. He was a gentleman after all, never would let the lady do all the work on her own. Yet, he respected that Nicole was capable of doing so. He would never tell her what to do, unless her life depended on it.

"Haven't been here in years." he then said quietly, a hint of pain his voice as he did.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 am

Nicole looked up when Danny said that, hearing the pain in his voice. "Danny....don't dwell on it." she said gently while watching him. She didn't like it when people beat themselves like that. Nicole walked over and took his hand in her's, looking him in the eye at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:48 pm

He snapped out of his memory of the last time he was here and looked at Nicole. "What?" he asked, but then realized she must have noticed the change in his voice. "Don't worry, I'm not."

He wasn't beating himself up about loosing his fiancée to someone else, was he? It just hurt thinking of her, even almost two years after she left. That's probably why he didn't come here anymore.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 am

Nicole nodded in reply, then leaned up and kissed Danny's cheek after he said that to her. "Good" she said to him softly after pulling back. Her eyes were sparkling at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Danny just looked at her after that, a warm smile on his face. Just looking at her now, seeing her brown eyes sparkle in the last rays of sunlight was making him feel content and maybe a little bit more couragous than usual. He could feel his heart beating a little bit faster just now. It was a feeling that he hadn't had in a long time and he wasn't quite sure yet, what to do about it.

"Y'know... sometimes places just... bring back memories you want to forget." he said quietly, now looking down. This was going to be subject he's never talked to her about.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:10 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that, her own face changing. "I understand" she said gently. "If you don't want to talk about it, I'll understand Danny." Nicole said in the same tone as she held his hand. Nicole could see it in Danny's eyes that this was something he never told her before. Don't push it Nicole, let him go at his own speed she said to herself as she stood there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:19 am

He looked up again, the hint of pain still in his brown eyes, but there was also something else in them. Affection and trust toward the person in front of him. She had told him more about herself than he ever shared with her. He felt it was time to share some of his stories, before they went any further in their friendship.
"I know." Daniel said to her. "It's just... you've told me more about yourself than I ever did. Coming here with you, even though just for the weekend... I think it's time I'd share some of the stories that made me who I am today."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:09 am

Nicole saw the pain, but also the affection and trust. "That I have" she said softly in reply to his comment about her sharing much with him about herself. "I'm ready to listen mate." she replied, a slight grin on her face as she said that to him. "What all do you want to tell me?" she asked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:59 am

He smiled softly in reply, though it still was just a small smile. But his expression had changed. He wasn't the serious guy he normally 'played', but just a regular guy trying to smile again. And possibly love again.
"I don't know, yet." he said honestly, looking into her eyes. "I guess I'll just start with the little things... obvious things even. But... I promise you this... I will never lie to you. Unless it is for your protection and then it's work-related, so that's a different conversation."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:22 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. She was a bit sad about the fact that he would lie as it didn't fit with what she learned from her parents and the army. "Danny....I get what your saying, but, I'm not comfortable with you lying." she said honestly, yet gently, not wanting to get him upset.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 am

He looked at her and sighed a little bit.
"I know. Like I said. I won't lie to you, Nicole." he said honestly. "Not about anything that involves you, or how I feel about you."

That was something he really would never do. He wasn't one to play with the emotions of others. Especially not after what he's been through with Anna.
"After what I've been through not too long ago, I would never ever lie to you about something like that, or play with your feelings. I don't want to put anyone in my life through that."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:54 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Thats ace to hear Danny." she replied, smiling as she said that to him. "We better get back to setting up for the night." she said to him off the cuff while standing there, looking Danny in the eye as she said that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 am

Danny frowned a little. It was not quite what he had in mind for this moment. But then, the mood wasn't the same it was when they got here, so he thought for a moment, but then slightly shook his head.
"Already?" he asked, the tone in his voice changing. There was a hint of sadness that she wanted to leave this place already.

He actually went here with her for a reason, but then again, he could always change his plans and get a little closer back at their camp. There was something romantic about camp fires anyway.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:10 am

Nicole heard it, "You don't want to just yet?" she asked. Nicole suddenly felt silly and looked down. "I'm so sorry Danny" she replied, feeling like she messed the moment up. It showed on her face when she looked back up to Danny, a hint of pain in her eyes as she looked at him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 am

He noticed the change on her face and in her eyes instantly and he felt horrible for making her feel that way.
"Nah, it's alright." he said quickly. "We can still talk back at the camp. Besides, it's getting dark real quick around here. Might be best to prepare our camp fire before we need to use the flashlight."

It wasn't like he was upset about the little moment being ended different than he hoped and he was spontaneous enough to change his plans in a matter of seconds. Besides, it wasn't like he had planned this ahead when he planned the trip. He played this by ear, went as far as he felt comfortable.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:36 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that. "Lets get going then" she said to him. Nicole fixed her pack, then turned to head back to the campsite. As she walked, it was clear she was walking a bit taller, due to the fact that she was happy to be with Danny. He's a good man she said to herself, a smile on her face at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next