Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 27, 2013 12:01 am

Helena looked at him, her heart was beating a little bit faster, as it always did when she was around him. It made her a slight bit nervous.
Get a grip, Helena!
"Well, that's sweet of you Patrick, but I'm afraid there's not much you can do right now. At least not for me." she replied honestly, yet gently.
Although, she could use one of her favorite Frappuccino right now... but she wouldn't send him to get it. She would get one herself once she was done here.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: Robbery Gone Wrong || Patrick, Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 27, 2013 12:39 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him. "I can't even get you your favorite drink?" he asked off the cuff as he stood with her. Patrick quickly glanced around, then leaned in and kissed Helena's cheek.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 27, 2013 1:06 am

Helena was a little surprised he did that, then sighed a little bit.
"Nah... I'd feel bad sending you out just to get it. Besides, I go by Starbucks on my way to work anyway." she replied. "Unless you insist..."

She wouldn't make him go, yet she wouldn't stop him if he insisted on going to get that drink of hers.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon May 27, 2013 1:15 am

"I'll take you there once your finished with your statement." Patrick said to her in reply, smiling a bit as he said to that to her. At the same time, one of the officers walked up to Helena and Patrick.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 am

"Thanks, but I still have to take my car with me to work...." Helena said, looking at Patrick.
She was an independent woman and it was something she would never let anyone take from her. She was proud to be independent, although she appreciated the thought. Sometimes it was just hard to let go of certain habbits.
"Guess we'll have to figure this out later." she said, seeing the officer walking up to them.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3