Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Jason Gideon, The profiler Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Jason Gideon, The profiler

Go down

Jason Gideon, The profiler Empty Jason Gideon, The profiler

Post by Jason Gideon Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Jason Gideon, The profiler Th?id=H.4704038042862021&pid=15
Jason Gideon | Retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent | November 30, 1952 | Heterosexual
Gideon has a knack for counseling his colleagues and has been a great help to both Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid. He is also an avid chess player, shown playing with--and beating--Dr. Reid on several occasions. He showed particular dislike for the practice of using religion as a defense or motivation for one's crimes.

Friends:
Jason had friends in the past, maybe they still are, but it has been years since he had last contacted anyone of his old life as a FBI profiler, his friends, they were his teammates, the rest of the BAU, Spencer Reid in particular, the relationship between Jason and Spencer was always something of a father and sons. Now, Jason is a shell of his former self, he is a bitter person at times when he remembers what happened, he longer trusts his own judgment and believes that those whom he befriends will have harm happen to them, thus Jason is now mostly a recluse where ever he goes.

Enemies:
Jason is a person whom gains enemies from his former line of work, he considers criminals his enemy and used to actively fight against them with his skills as a profiler, but now, he no longer trusts his own ability as a profiler, thus he has decided to stop working with the FBI as a profiler, for if he makes more errors like the ones he made in the past, he would not be able to live with it. One of Jason's most notable enemy was Frank Breitkopf whom has murder many, one of his victim was Jason's girlfriend, Breitkopt latter committed suicide in front of Jason.

Lovers:
Jason used to have a wife, and they had a child, but they divorced latter on, his wife gaining custody of their son and Jason has since then rarely seen his son. About five years ago, Jason had a girlfriend, Sarah Jacobs, whom was murdered by Frank Breitkopf. Since then Jason has yet to seek any further interest is pursing a woman.

Wanted: Any
Jason Gideon
Jason Gideon

Back to top Go down