Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Helping a family friend || Anastasia Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Helping a family friend || Anastasia

2 posters

Go down

Helping a family friend || Anastasia Empty Helping a family friend || Anastasia

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:54 am

Patrick was sitting in his office at the LVPD crime lab, going over his notes from a case he had just wrapped up. The case was going to trial soon and Patrick wanted to be prepared so that the defense attorney didn't catch him off guard. As he sat there, he didn't know that a friend of his would soon come by and that he would end up having to get her out of trouble.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Helping a family friend || Anastasia Empty Re: Helping a family friend || Anastasia

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:10 am

Anna wasn't one to get scared easily. If anything, it was something she prided herself on. The amount of times she'd gotten herself into trouble whilst detecting and working cases that she probably shouldn't had perfected her no-fear attitude almost to an art.

But now Anastasia was scared, and she didn't have anyone else to turn to. Which was why she was now searching out Patrick's office in the hopes that he could help her. She knocked on his door, peeked inside. "Hey, Patrick. Are you busy?" she asked softly, so as not to startle him.
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Helping a family friend || Anastasia Empty Re: Helping a family friend || Anastasia

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Patrick looked up and saw Anna, quickly realizing that something had her spooked. He'd never seen her that way before. "Just prepping for court, whats going on Anna?" he asked as he sat up a bit in his chair. Patrick had no idea what Anna was going to tell him next or where it would lead them to.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

The blonde closed the door and slowly meandered over to the chair opposite Patrick's desk, sitting down. She ran a hand through her hair, wondering exactly how to begin telling him. "Patrick I don't know what to do," she began, wringing her hands. "I think I've given someone the wrong impression and now they won't back off. Which would be fine normally and I'd deal with it myself except that he's in a gang. I think he might try come after me..."
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 am

Patrick set the papers he had down, then leaned in a bit as Anna spoke to him. The word gang got his attention. "What gang is he in?" he asked. He knew that Anna was a curious girl, but something told him that she was in deeper then she ever had been before.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down