Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
I don't need you || Daniel Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

I don't need you || Daniel

2 posters

Go down

I don't need you || Daniel Empty I don't need you || Daniel

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:05 pm

With a soft ping, the elevator doors opened wide and Joanne stepped into the lab. People were walking by her, wrapped up in their own business, while she looked around for the ones she was supposed to work with for the next days. The last weeks had been insane; Grissom had told his detectives about an amazing case along with the FBI and the best detectives in the country. It was about a serial killer, murdering 18-years-old girls and not leaving anything behind, which was why he was more and more dangerous with each day that passed. Joanne hated the FBI, she thought that they were just a bunch of arrogant people who were not even as good as people thought they were. But this case meant money and fame, so she had been determined to work on it since the moment she had found out about it. As she had expected, Grissom had given the case to her, which meant that she had to find this FBI guy and start working.

Spotting one of the lower-ranked detectives not far away from her, she proudly walked over there, her heels clicking menacingly on the floor. "Hey, you," she said, because she didn't even know what his name was. "Has any FBI guy got here yet?" Yes, she had no respect for the FBI, and she was pretty sure that this was not going to change with this case.

outfit.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

I don't need you || Daniel Empty Re: I don't need you || Daniel

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Already familiar with Joanne, the young detective sighed a little bit. The young man, although about a year or two older than Joanne, flashed the pretty detective a smile. Not because she was over-friendly to him, but because he had a little crush on the pretty female. Although he never said a word to anyone about it, everyone knew. At least everyone who worked with him.
"Just about ten minutes ago. He's with Grissom, I think he said you're supposed to meet them in his office." he replied.

Meanwhile, Agent Daniel Cooper was sitting in Grissom's office, going over the details of the case, briefing the head of the crime lab about any progress, which was very small, close to none as he sadly had to admit and telling him about how this was going to work.
While Danny knew how many cops thought the FBI were just a bunch of arrogant VIPs, he himself was pretty down to earth and in no way arrogant. He would do his job, just like everybody else, but on top of that, he would acknowledge and praise other people's good work. Which only the few cops knew he worked with before. Of course, if it was expected, he was very capable of showing authority to those under his command.

Not knowing who this Detective Biondi was he was going to work with, Daniel was looking forward to working with the detectives and the team of the LV Crime Lab, not knowing that he might have a hard time.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Joanne was a careless and arrogant detective, which was probably why she didn't even bother to remember names or even faces. The man she had asked about the FBI Agent was however familiar to her, as she had seen him around a lot. However, she hadn't worked with him until then, and despite the fact that they saw each other pretty often, she still didn't know his name. She simply thought that being lower-ranked than she was, she had no reason to remember that.
"Okay," she nodded, passing by him without even thanking him for the help. Yes, Joanne Biondi was definetly not one of the nicest persons around the lab, but she was hardcore and driven, so that had to be a plus when working on a difficult case like this one.

Once in front of Grissom's office, she quickly fixed her outfit and her hair, so she looked just as professional as ever. She knocked on the door, then entered the office, looking at the two men. In all honesty, she had expected the FBI guy to look older and wiser, but the situation was slightly different.
"Hello, boss," she greeted Grissom, then glanced over the other man, a cold look on her face. "Hello," she greeted him as well, waiting for someone else to do the introductions.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 pm

The other detective watched Joanne leave, sighing a bit as she walked away. He probably would never get her to even notice him. And besides... policy probably said dating a co-worker is forbidden, so why even try? With another heavy sigh the young man got back to his work.

Meanwhile, Grissom and Daniel were waiting for Joanne to arrive. All Danny knew so far, was her name: Detective Biondi. And that she was one of the best at this lab. And was pretty it. He'd learn everything else along the way.
When she walked into the office, Daniel naturally gave her a curious look, inspecting the young blonde before him, but seeing the cold look on her face, he instantly dropped the small smile that he actually wanted to greet her with and turned his gaze back to Grissom, who was standing in front of him and Joanne.

"Agent Cooper this is Detective Biondi. Joanne... meet Agent Cooper. He'll be working with you on this case." Griss said, keeping his eyes closely on both people. "Play nicely."

Daniel offered his hand to Joanne as a greeting, that small, but friendly smile, was back on his face. "Daniel, if you will." Danny offered in a polite tone. "Pleasure to meet you."
Though she didn't look very happy, it didn't hurt to try, right?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
OOC: I usually don't use speech or actions for registered characters, but since he's partly mine, I figure Yules won't mind Smile
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:01 am

Most people only knew that Joanne was not a nice person, that she was socially inept and that she hated people. Some coworkers actually called her 'Queen of Ice' or 'Satan's Mistress', but it was not like she actually cared about their opinion anyway. However, most of them did not know that the young blonde was a great actress and she could pretend another attitude very well when she needed to. For example, whenever she was with Grissom, she was all smiley, nice and polite, just to make sure that her awful personality did not interfere in his eyes with her perfect work.

A warm smile pulled on Joanne's lips when the FBI puppet moved closer to her and held his hand out for her to shake it. She did so, keeping that calm, hospitable look on her face, even though she was already thinking of the moment they were going to leave her boss's office.

"Joanne Biondi, but you may call me Jo. It is great to meet you as well," she said. It was definetly not a pleasure to meet him and he was in no way going to call her 'Jo'. But those were just details that were going to be discussed away from Grissom's ears.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Danny nodded in reply, letting the small smile play around his lips. He noticed her suddenly 'friendly' behavior and for some reason he already knew to be on his toes around her. Maybe because he actually looked at people and not just gazed upon them.

However, deciding to step lightly around her and be careful in his ways, Daniel wasn't quite sure what to think of Joanne yet. Well, he just met her for starters. He figured he'd know more as soon as they were out of this office and started working together. For some reason he got the feeling that she might not like the FBI very much. Probably for the same reason every other cop didn't like them either, but right now, Daniel had other things to think about. This case for example. It was far more important than whatever hard feelings Joanne might have for the FBI or himself.

"Well... from what I heard you're fully informed about this case, so... let's get to it." Danny said, determined and yet in no way bossy. "Shall we?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne Biondi Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 am

Just like each one of her colleagues, Joanne did not like the FBI, and she was convinced that Agent Cooper had been expecting that. He couldn't be that silly to expect smiles, nice words and handshakes while working with them. The conflict between the two teams was well-known to each detective, each agent and policeman, and she did not care to change anything.

She nodded slowly, throwing the same cold look, but with the same fake smile playing on her lips.
"Sure. In my office," she said, trying to keep her bossy attitude under control. Shortly saluting her boss, she turned on her heels and walked out of the office, not even looking back to see if Daniel was following or not. She was pretty sure that she could do it without him anyway, so if he was intimidated and wanted to back off, that would not be a problem for her.
Joanne Biondi
Joanne Biondi

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Danny quickly said a small goodbye to Grissom before he followed the younger CSI out of the office. He didn't expect a warm welcome, but the cold attitude he was getting from the quite pretty blonde was a tough pill to swallow for a moment. He would cope, but he had hoped for a little warmer working atmosphere.
Guessed wrong, Danny. Deal with it. his inner voice told him and he just shrugged it off, catching up with Joanne.

"You always this frosty, or is it just because I'm FBI?" he asked, not really expecting an answer, but he just had to ask. Mostly out of curiosity.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down