Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

School thieves || Helena

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

School thieves || Helena - Page 2 Empty Re: School thieves || Helena

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:05 am

About twenty minutes later Helena arrived back at the Crime lab and was on her way upstairs to get her evidence processed.
She walked up the stairs and then through the hallway up to the lab. She got into her lab coat and took the evidence out of the kit. Then Helena walked up to the table, put gloves on and started to work on her hankerchief.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:51 am

Patrick saw her and walked over. "I take it you found something big." he said to her as he stood across from Helena. He watched Helena as she worked with the handkerchief, noticing the initials at the same time "T.I.?" he asked as he looked at them. "Suspect or someone else?"
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 am

"Well... Allison and Heather seem to believe that this belongs to a Tyler Isaac Chambers. I'm not sure about it, but I'll check this guy anyway." Helena replied, not looking up from her work.
She examined the hankerchief closely and found a spot that looked like someone used it. She took a pair of scissors and cut a small piece off, then put into a small test tube and added a liquid to it, soaking the small piece of cloth and parting possible DNA from the cloth into the liquid.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:35 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that.  "I see" he replied while watching her work.  He was always impressed with Helena's work ethic and her attention to detail.  "Find something interesting?" he asked while watching her as he stood on the opposite side of the table.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Helena carefully worked with the sample she was preparing. She was highly concentrated on what she was doing, just like she was taught to and like she always used to work. It was her attention to the little things and her concentration that made her the good CSI she turned out to be. Although she would never speak that highly about herself.

"Hopefully some DNA to process." she replied to Patrick's question.
She didn't even look up when she spoke, instead she continued her work.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 am

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him.  He knew she had learned well and was a great CSI.  He continued to watched her as she looked for the possible DNA sample that could be on the handkerchief.  If he was honest with himself, he was hoping for the same thing.  He really wanted to catch these guys and put them were they belonged.

Back on campus, Tyler was in the Phi Delta Theta house going over what he and his Frat brother swiped from the room.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:38 am

Helena worked very carefully, although she could feel Patrick watching her. She didn't mind though. She wasn't one that was getting nervous when she was being watched. She had learned that rather quickly while she was still a trainee. Being nervous made you make more mistakes than you normally would make. 
It didn't take her long to find what she was looking for. She had cut off a small piece of the hankerchief that had something on it. Since Helena put a small sample into a machine and then let the computer and machine run the test. If she was right, she would get a DNA profile in return that she could run through the data base.

While she was waiting for the result to come back, Helena sat down at the table and continued to examine the hankerchief. Maybe she would find more on that thing than just some DNA.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:14 am

Patrick watched as she did that, hoping they would find something.  "Five bucks says we get a lead." he said to her while they waited for the result to come back.  Patrick wasn't normally a betting man, but every now and then didn't hurt.

He glanced over to the screen after saying that and saw the search was still running.  They had time before a result came up for them.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 pm

"Oh, a bet. You don't expect me to bet against you, do you?" Helena countered.
What was a bet worth, if she didn't want to bet against him? She knew if she did, she'd probably loose anyway. She wasn't very lucky when it came to such things, so she usually wouldn't bet at all.
True, she wasn't sure if it was DNA they would find, but anything she did find on that hankerchief was a lead already. The hankerchief itself was a lead.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:52 am

"No of course not" Patrick said to her with a slight smile on his face at the same time. He then walked back over to the computer that he was running his search on and stood in front of it. "Any time now" he said to the computer. Seconds later, there was a beep. Patrick looked at the screen and nodded a bit. "Well look at this" he said before turning the screen so Helena could see what had come up.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Helena looked up from the hankerchief on the table and turned around to look at him. Seeing that he was showing her some results on the screen, she glanced over to the other computer, but there wasn't a result on the DNA she found.
She sighed a little and walked over to Patrick. "What did you find there?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:21 am

"A match to a UNLV student, you may recognize the first letters of the young man's name." Patrick said to Helena as he watched her while he spoke to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Helena looked at the screen, reading the name, age and other details of the match that Patrick found. She frowned a little bit. The itials matched the one on the hankerchief, but again the name was Tyler Isaac Chambers and her initials were just T.I.
Why would someone have a hankerchief with his initials but have the initial from the last name missing? Usually initials showed the first name and the last. Maybe they were looking for someone else? Maybe the hankerchief didn't belong to Tyler, but his partner?
"Again Tyler Isaac Chambers..." Helena said, thoughtfully. "You know... maybe his partner's initials are T.I. too... because I just can't figure out why someone would have a hankerchief with just the initials of his first names... what's Tyler doing in our database?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Patrick nodded in agreement when Helena said that, it didn't make sense to him either. "Better find out" he said matter of factly before searching again. It was clear that he wanted to figure this person out and put a stop to him.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2