Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

~Rules!~ Please read before joining!

Go down

~Rules!~ Please read before joining! Empty ~Rules!~ Please read before joining!

Post by Gil Grissom Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Disclaimer: I own everyone in CSI, keeping them in a box under my bed. I let them all out regularly for exercise and for planned play-dates with each other. However Grissom and Dr Robbins need to be let out more often, otherwise their glasses will fog up.

Board Rules
These rules are subject to change without notice. Please check them regularly.
  1. In order to be added to a group you have to write an Introduction of your character, using the model for an introduction that is given in the 'Introductions' section. Please make sure that your username is the name of your character. Every account that is not a character's name (first name and surname) will be deleted within 7 days. Every account will be deleted that has no introduction posted within 7 days will be deleted also.

2. We have a face claim. This means that if someone is already using a play-by, you may not use that person. All playbys must be famous. Meaning: no hand drawings, regular people, anime or cartoon characters.

3. There is no God-Mode on this RP.

4. Canon relationships are highly discouraged.

5. If you wish to have a shared account, let an admin know, and state who is sharing the character in the 'introduction'.

6. Registered characters cannot be killed, only injured.

7. You may have all the characters you want to have but they should all be active. Original characters must log on at least twice a week and post at least once during that week. Canon characters must log on at least three times a week and post twice (unless otherwise discussed with Staff).
    If one of your characters stops being active (no activity for several months or any response to Staff), they will be sent to the Orphanage for someone else to take. Staff will email and PM the member asking them if they plan on returning and if no response is received, that character will be reopened.

8. Please respect each other and tolerate the opinions of other users of this site. Do not become offensive if there is any disagreement and please, if there is a problem with another user, try to solve that alone first, before contacting an admin for help. We all want to keep this board as friendly and drama-free as possible, so we would appreciate it if you would treat all members with respect, even if you don't like them.

9. Do not take things personally that are said IN character. You can get into fights in a topic, but please don't take those seriously or personally, nor make them personal for the other side. Cursing it allowed, but keep it reasonable.

10. Please talk to the staff! We are around in case you have any concerns, problems or questions. We promise we don't bite!

11. I do not tolerate any kind of Spamming or those spam shopping advertisements on this forum. So, in turn of recent events, from now on every new user can only be activated by an Administrator.